Indictment dismissed with prejudice for Cliven Bundy Ammon Bundy Ryan Bundy and Ryan Paine

Bundy's boys were pointing their guns at the law enforcement.

170301-Smith-Bundy-rancher-tease_tvnskp

White privilege is a beautiful thing.

Then we have Black assholes rioting

demonstrators-defy-curfew-ferguson.jpg

Why is it always libtards who don't live anywhere near a large population of blacks that are always talking about how much they love and would stand up for them? You're from Idaho, there ain't any black people there for you to stand up for. Until you move to Detroit, I will write off your social justice warrior credentials as nothing more than virtue signaling.

Diversity in Idaho increases daily. The neighborhood I live in has tons of African and Syrian immigrants.
More Syrian refugees in Boise than NYC and LA combined
They cause me no problems at all, in fact I hired a black Somalian man for a remodel project last summer and he was one of hardest working, most knowledgeable construction workers I've ever hired.

Before Boise, I lived in the blackest part of Portland - Northeast. Before that I played HS and JC hoops in SoCal with some awesome black kids, some of whom I'm still in touch with.. My schools were filled black and Hispanic kids. So please don't tell me I have no experience in this area.

I can hunt or fish on federal land without paying anything. I also pay taxes so in theory, I own that federal land.
I see no problem with him grazing his cattle on it, because it wasn't being used for anything else. Beside I like beef

I think that you should march right up to the West Wing (after all its the "people's house) and share a Big Mac with the orange clown......See how that will work out for you, Ms. Ayn Rand....LOL

Why not? Hey it's the "people's house". Just grab a few Big Macs an fries around lunchtime and come in on a gyrocopter or crash the west gate. Tell 'em Ronald sent ya to see the Toxic Turd. After lunch, maybe do a little bird hunting around the grounds and grab some fresh veggies from Melania's garden prior to departure. :)

Bundy and his gang is nothing more than the rightwing Antifa.

Except antifa doesn't produce a single thing. Bundy who is a rancher, actually feeds people.

You do like beef, don't you?

I think the more salient point is that ANTIFA exists to violently silence those with views contrary to the party.

Bundy just wanted to graze cattle.

On someone else's land, with out paying for it...oh wait. That's theft.

Government land out West is available for use as grazing unless Harry Reid's son needs the water on it for some big development deal. Then the jackbooted government thugs will take it away.

It's Not About Cliven Bundy - It's About Harry Reid and a Chinese Energy Giant - Freedom Outpost

It's Not About Cliven Bundy - It's About Harry Reid and a Chinese Energy Giant

According to at least one other source, the center of the issue has to do with Harry Reid and plans for a Solar Plant that would go right where Bundy's cattle graze. One document produced by the BLM indicates that this area (where Bundy grazes his cattle) has been designated a "Solar Energy Zone." The document states, in part, "Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle."

At any rate, aside from the solar plant issue, there appears to be a direct connect back to good ol' Harry Reid. Check this out. "[Reid] and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert...Reid has been one of the project’s most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada."

He offered to pay and for is trouble the BLM attacked his family had snipers take aim at his family, they systematically lied about everything about the entire case, the case was not thrown out cause some body did not cross a t or dot an I it was thrown out because BLM and the Government lawyers all LIED about what happened over several YEARS. They lied in COURT, they with held information and they abused the legal system all while terrorizing a family.

Nay, it was mostly cases of jury nullification and lawyer misconduct. And who in the hell from the BLM attacks his family and had snipers taking aim.
Read that on Breitbart didja? Dude, you've lost your mind :wink:

Last edited:
Why is it always libtards who don't live anywhere near a large population of blacks that are always talking about how much they love and would stand up for them? You're from Idaho, there ain't any black people there for you to stand up for. Until you move to Detroit, I will write off your social justice warrior credentials as nothing more than virtue signaling.

Diversity in Idaho increases daily. The neighborhood I live in has tons of African and Syrian immigrants.
More Syrian refugees in Boise than NYC and LA combined
They cause me no problems at all, in fact I hired a black Somalian man for a remodel project last summer and he was one of hardest working, most knowledgeable construction workers I've ever hired.

Before Boise, I lived in the blackest part of Portland - Northeast. Before that I played HS and JC hoops in SoCal with some awesome black kids, some of whom I'm still in touch with.. My schools were filled black and Hispanic kids. So please don't tell me I have no experience in this area.
So you got tired of slumming with the negroes and moved to the whitest city in America? Why?

Government land out West is available for use as grazing unless Harry Reid's son needs the water on it for some big development deal. Then the jackbooted government thugs will take it away.

It's Not About Cliven Bundy - It's About Harry Reid and a Chinese Energy Giant - Freedom Outpost

It's Not About Cliven Bundy - It's About Harry Reid and a Chinese Energy Giant

According to at least one other source, the center of the issue has to do with Harry Reid and plans for a Solar Plant that would go right where Bundy's cattle graze. One document produced by the BLM indicates that this area (where Bundy grazes his cattle) has been designated a "Solar Energy Zone." The document states, in part, "Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle."

At any rate, aside from the solar plant issue, there appears to be a direct connect back to good ol' Harry Reid. Check this out. "[Reid] and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert...Reid has been one of the project’s most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada."

I think Hillary and Nancy Pelosi were in on this too :D

Prosecutors breaking the law to get people convicted is on the rise. This was a disgrace, and I hope that Sessions’ review produces more than the whitewash or wrist-slap that I expect.

So you got tired of slumming with the negroes and moved to the whitest city in America? Why?
Work, relatives here, easy airport access, low cost of building a new home .. all kinds of reasons that are none of your damn business.
And Boise (even Idaho as a whole) is not even close to being the whitest city in America.
Additionally - I will be moving next year or the year back to either Portland or Southern California.
Beat it - you don't know what you're talking about.

According to the Census Bureau, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire all have mostly white populations — in fact, at least 96 percent of the population of each state is white.

Census Finds Least Diverse Part of Nation

Work, relatives here, easy airport access, low cost of building a new home .. all kinds of reasons that are none of your damn business.
And Boise (even Idaho as a whole) is not even close to being the whitest city in America.
Additionally - I will be moving next year or the year back to either Portland or Southern California.
Beat it - you don't know what you're talking about.

According to the Census Bureau, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire all have mostly white populations — in fact, at least 96 percent of the population of each state is white.

Census Finds Least Diverse Part of Nation
None of those states have large cities with large metro areas surrounding it, we are talking cities with over 200,000 people.

Government land IS all of ours retard.
Nonsense. Do you ever hunt, fish, hike or camp on federal land? I do - and as a sportsman, I see the feds doing nothing but good things to provide access to sportsmen and generally taking good care of things.
Hand federal lands over to red states and what do you suppose will happen? They'll sell it to the highest bidder in the forestry, mining or energy segments who will then block my access.
Fuck that

Government land IS all of ours retard.
Nonsense. Do you ever hunt, fish, hike or camp on federal land? I do - and as a sportsman, I see the feds doing nothing but good things to provide access to sportsmen and generally taking good care of things.
Hand federal lands over to red states and what do you suppose will happen? They'll sell it to the highest bidder in the forestry, mining or energy segments who will then block my access.
Fuck that
Lol...the feds suck at land management.

They just scream *racism* whenever they're busted for being criminal asshats who think it's cool to trample on the civil and human rights of American citizens.

And what right did Ammon an his pals have to take over a national wildlife refuge, trash the place, disrupt a small town and cause 6 million or so in damage and cost to get them the hell out :confused-84:
You Bundy duhfenders have lost ya eva lovin minds!
Didn't happen. That's the false narrative, that was disproved before a judge and jury..and they were acquitted.

Didn't trash the place...the feds did that. Didn't disrupt the town...the feds did that. Didn't cause damage..the feds did that.

And they killed Finicum because he was going to a county where the sheriff wouldn't give them the jurisdiction to do all that creepy shit, where they would be allowed to hold meetings, where they would be allowed to protest.
They didn't want that because they knew that they didn't have jurisdiction, and they didn't want everybody else to know that the only way they can behave like the criminals they are is if the sheriff allows it.

Palmer has chased them off before.

Didn't tell the *agents* who worked at that shack to stay home, either. Feds did that as well.

Stop lying, pig.

The Bundys are not victims. They were using land that didn't belong to them and were refusing to pay for it. The government let this go on for 20 years, so I'd say they got quite a break.

Nope, they had grazing rights that went back decades.

Correct, meaning it wasn't their land, hence, those rights can be altered or revoked at any time.
Bullshit it can.

Do you think we can revoke the reservations at any time as well? If so, let's get to hopping.

'The long legal saga of the Bundys and their armed opposition to federal land management in 2014 has come to an abrupt end. Federal district court judge Gloria Navarro declared a mistrial last month over violations of discovery rules by prosecutors, who then filed motions to retry the case. Navarro put her foot down this afternoon, ordering the charges to be dismissed with prejudice — meaning that the Department of Justice cannot retry any of the defendants'

Obama DOJ 'attorneys were in violation of the Brady rule, which requires prosecutors to disclose evidence that could be favorable to a defendant'.

This is the same exact type of prosecutorial misconduct both Mueller and Rosenstein have been exposed as having perpetrated and condemned for in their past. In their cases, they withheld evidence that would have kept innocent Americans out of jail and created false crimes to send innocent Americans to jail. This ruling proves that Rosenstein's and Mueller's actions were not just 'one-time things' but rather a part of an intentional 'criminal' administration/government tactic / pattern against Americans.

'In court, however, the government is required to operate in good faith when it comes to discovery, which makes this a just outcome. Perhaps the current administration can reform the BLM and its grazing operations to avoid these issues in the future — but the DoJ had better clean up its act tout suite regardless.'

Evidence continues to show that the DOJ and FBI worked outside the law / acceptable norms, almost 'rogue' rather than 'legal' under the Obama administration.

"Prosecutorial misconduct": Judge rips DoJ, dismisses all charges against Bundys - Hot Air

Yes, your hero is a guy who thinks negroes are lazy and would be happier back out in the fields picking cotton.

We get it. We totally get it.

Forum List

Back