Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

They are in a cult.
The left sold whatever passed for a soul to the Democrat Cult in exchange for never having to think, a while back.
I guess a seance is your only recourse then since all of Trump's prosecutors turned out to be shit and couldn't manage any charges against the deep state when they had power. 😄

The idea that our Justice Department can indict someone, especially the sitting president’s main political rival, over speech that’s protected by the First Amendment is simply insane. It puts us firmly into banana republic territory, where tinpot dictators jail their political opponents ahead of election day to ensure their “reelection.” Simply put, this indictment is nothing more than a declaration of war against American voters and their constitutional right to free speech. It’s not about Trump. It’s about criminalizing dissent and punishing the millions who voted for him — and warning them not to do it again.

The indictment is a great read!

It's too bad the Trump cult won't read it and choose instead to parrot what they are told to parrot. The indictment has nothing to do with free speech, but these submissive cucks will never know that.

This is some serious gaslighting! :auiqs.jpg:

I frankly don't give a flying fuck what you submissive cucks think. You are parroting what you are told to parrot, none of which has anything to do with the indictment which you refuse to read for yourselves. That's just how weak-minded you are.

You DESERVE to be lied to.
Nobody has ever told me what to say including you if they didn't get the what for back. :whipg: I just read the backup cause for the "indictment" from a traitor. I am least impressed, FYI.

364061194_10162631524374338_5546715006342836509_n.jpg

Read the Full Text of the 45-Page Indictment of the Rapist and Traitor.

Before bitching MAGA MAGGOTS, read the fucking indictment.

Before bitching MAGA MAGGOTS, read the fucking indictment.
They won't. You can bet your house on it.

The LAST thing Trump and the MAGA media want is for the submissive cucks to read the indictment.

They can't read it anyway. Not even if they wanted to. It is literally physically impossible for them to read it. They have been so dumbed down by Trump and their propagandists, their intellectual bandwidth is limited to 280 characters.

"Duhhhhhh itzabout free speech derpderpderp!"

They won't. You can bet your house on it.

The LAST thing Trump and the MAGA media want is for the submissive cucks to read the indictment.

They can't read it anyway. Not even if they wanted to. It is literally physically impossible for them to read it. They have been so dumbed down by Trump and their propagandists, their intellectual bandwidth is limited to 280 characters.

"Duhhhhhh itzabout free speech derpderpderp!"

I'll ask again, see if you can answer this time.

Describe what you think an indictment is.
What do you think that you or us will learn?

The indictment is a great read!

It's too bad the Trump cult won't read it and choose instead to parrot what they are told to parrot. The indictment has nothing to do with free speech, but these submissive cucks will never know that.

This is some serious gaslighting! :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah....keep saying that shit to yourself.

You're still going on and on about how an indictment is written in stone and has the same weight as the Gospel of Jesus Christ himself.
The problem with this is the indictment is total hogwash.
It has even less validity than Russian Collusion had.

Last edited:
Yeah....keep saying that shit to yourself.

You're still going on and on about how an indictment is written in stone and is like the Gospel of Jesus Christ himself.

Of all the shit that boy is ignorant of, this might top the list.

Read the indictment. Mr. Smith has charged that his words ARE the crime.
When they are deceitful and lies aimed to lead to criminality, they are criminal.

Rawley, you can have your own facts if you own up to the words you use to create them. And when they lead to crimes, you can be charged.

So now if you have two advisors, each with a different opinion, and you choose to take the advice of the one Democrats don’t agree with, the DOJ will come after you and try to imprison you?
IF AN ADVISER TELLS YOU TO ROB A BANK AND ONE TELLS YOU NOT TO, AND YOU CHOOSE THE ADVICE OF THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU TO ROB A BANK, YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL.

Forum List

Back