Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Rudy is big mad.

But why?

I was told over and over again how indictments are actually a good thing because they make it easier for a candidate to win, the more indictments they get, the better.....so why so much anger?

Hmm? One day(!) after the Archer testimony.

Jack Smith, getting ready to make his personal appearance, and attempt to make us believe this isn't completely political

But yeah, again, an indictment immediately following bad news for Biden a day earlier.

Link

Definite pattern.
They aren't even trying at this point.

This is just another phoney baloney use of the DOJ who is about to get rejected by people who care for the Constitution, since the leadership in the DOJ is about to destroy the Constitution. We and people on both sides of the aisle won't let the Deep State bums. And even Democrats who are fond of the Constitution will appreciate having this Constitution-loving Supreme Court. I hope the Supreme Court will show us the way back to being a Constitutional Republic, and not an Alinsky Marxist instrument of Evil from the current puppet in the Oval office. :cranky:

You know you're on the wrong end of the noose, don't you. Hanging an innocent man from telling an unpopular truth just doesn't cut the mustard.

DOJ Indictment Of Trump Is A Declaration Of War Against American Voters . . . On Tuesday, President Joe Biden’s Justice Department took the unprecedented step of indicting former President Donald Trump — Biden’s chief rival in the upcoming 2024 election — for repeatedly expressing his opinion that the last election was stolen, rigged, and unfair. It’s an opinion millions of Americans share, and to which they are unquestionably entitled thanks to the First Amendment. That includes Trump, who has said repeatedly (and recently) that the 2020 election was stolen. He’ll probably keep saying it until his dying day, and he has every right to do so.

Rudy is big mad.

But why?

I was told over and over again how indictments are actually a good thing because they make it easier for a candidate to win, the more indictments they get, the better.....so why so much anger?

Biff, your beloved DNC gangstas are not entitled nor is anyone else to ignore the First Amendment especially in court. And we're watching out for Soros checks to Marxist pushers who have no use for the First Amendment.

Just for you:

You're sick in the head if you think your rotten party is gonna destroy the First Amendment of free speech, pollyanna.
Leave them while you can still hold your head up. Meanwhile, I'll hold my nose. :cranky:
I frankly don't give a flying fuck what you submissive cucks think. You are parroting what you are told to parrot, none of which has anything to do with the indictment which you refuse to read for yourselves. That's just how weak-minded you are.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

Indicted for the freedom of speech of having an opinion
Lib 101

We mostly found out that freedom of speech was a thing of the past - if your speech didn't promote the accepted position
of the Regime, during Covid.
This is a continuation down that path.

DOJ Indictment Of Trump Is A Declaration Of War Against American Voters . . . On Tuesday, President Joe Biden’s Justice Department took the unprecedented step of indicting former President Donald Trump — Biden’s chief rival in the upcoming 2024 election — for repeatedly expressing his opinion that the last election was stolen, rigged, and unfair. It’s an opinion millions of Americans share, and to which they are unquestionably entitled thanks to the First Amendment. That includes Trump, who has said repeatedly (and recently) that the 2020 election was stolen. He’ll probably keep saying it until his dying day, and he has every right to do so.
I think the 2020 election was rigged, as well. But I better not say that or I could be charged with a federal crime and put in prison for the rest of my left.

Goodbye, 1st Amendment Rights. Hello, North Korea.

LOL another indictment based on attacking free speech. That idiot Stacey Abrams to this day still has no conceded and also doubts the results. But yet when it's about President Trump... they go after his free speech!

That fat ass Abrams is no threat to the Cult, other than she constantly loses.

Forum List

Back