Infiniti First Aid Kit.....Well Sorta ;)

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
DSCN4976.JPG

DSCN4977.JPG

I picked-up a S&W SD9 VE today for cheap ($200) and it was in an Infiniti first aid kit pouch.....Pretty crafty hide-a-way package as the back is male Velcro and will stick on most any cloth upholstery. ;)

The S&W SD9 VE is a sleeper in the "wonder 9" plastic handgun world. It's about the same size as a G-19, holds an extra round, and IMHO a better all-around weapon with it's better grip angle....It just feels better than a Glock....Then again most things do.

I know I'd rather have one at the same price point than PSA's Dagger Glock clone.

It's mags are it's downfall as Glock mags and clones are both cheap and plentiful. At least the S&W mag is top-notch and built to last.

View attachment 1021131
View attachment 1021132

I picked-up a S&W SD9 VE today for cheap ($200) and it was in an Infiniti first aid kit pouch.....Pretty crafty hide-a-way package as the back is male Velcro and will stick on most any cloth upholstery. ;)

The S&W SD9 VE is a sleeper in the "wonder 9" plastic handgun world. It's about the same size as a G-19, holds an extra round, and IMHO a better all-around weapon with it's better grip angle....It just feels better than a Glock....Then again most things do.

I know I'd rather have one at the same price point than PSA's Dagger Glock clone.

It's mags are it's downfall as Glock mags and clones are both cheap and plentiful. At least the S&W mag is top-notch and built to last.

I might have a leftover S&W magazine stashed somewhere in the garage. It went to a Model SW9VE, not sure if it would work in your pistola.

I might have a leftover S&W magazine stashed somewhere in the garage. It went to a Model SW9VE, not sure if it would work in your pistola.
It's claimed that they will but given the S&W penchant for over-doing it on proprietary mags I'd not bet on it.

Another thing I really like about the weapon is the mag release, it's far superior than the block of plastic sticking out on a Glock and much easier to get to.

Forum List

Back