Inflation.....Canned Chicken....$12.00 increase in two weeks.

I keep a shortened ice-pick in the kitchen drawer for Spam. Open the can, turn it over and punch a hole in it.....Blow into hole and the spam pops right out.....Works great for canned cranberry sauce too. ;)
The Spam is secondary. I love to consume the slime first as an appetizer

Some years back I got turned on to Walmart's canned chicken.....You buy it by the 12 can case on-line. It's good for a lot of things.

Two weeks ago it was just shy of $20.00 now it's $33.00......Glad I bought two cases when it was cheaper.

Robot or human?
Be happy you're not Kosher.

The low sodium Spam does not have much of it to speak of......I've not ate the regular kind in years.
Like to slice it thin and fry it in a skillet like bacon... and then drizzle just a little local honey on top of the pieces. Scramble some eggs to go with it and big ol glass of milk to drink.

I'm a prepper. Since the shelf life of Spam is basically forever and a day, it's very popular with preppers.
I honestly like Spam. Everyone has snuck a can when no one was watching and scarfed a good portion. recommend not eating a whole can in one sitting. That is a long way from start to finish on the throne

whole or chopped?
cannedchickenjlsjdlskjskdj.jpg

cannedchickenjcjksjddjsdjhx.jpeg

I love it when people turn their nose up to food... I hope they are never hungry...

Hell, what am I saying? 99% of the people who will read this have never been hungry a day in their lives... And if they were really ever hungry, I'd bet the farm they would eat what they call the icky stuff...

Kind of an ignorant post. I grew up eating vienna sausages and potted meat. I have been poor to where all I could afford was pop corn for breakfast and dinner as it was filling and had some nutritional value.

I no longer need to so those things, so yes I do turn my nose up at some food and it is just not good food. If push came to shove then sure we would all eat it, does not mean we need to do so before then

Forum List

Back