🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Info Wars at Abortion Rally

Some hateful nasty ignorant people. God help us.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOQ85v10Yjg

Kaitlin Bennett is acting like a huge assh.
she might be acting like an assh, but shes the sanest in the bunch

And she carried a Ar 10 on campus, so she is not sane at all. Esp since she works for Info Wars, you have got to be hard up to work for Alex Jones.

She's even nuttier than I thought.

Bennett stated that as a student, she should have been able to open-carry for self-defense, citing the 1970 Kent State shootings where Ohio National Guardsmen fired on unarmed students protesting the U.S. bombing of Cambodia.[2]

She has also argued that the American public should have access to the same nuclear weapons that are available to the U.S. military.[6]
Kaitlin Bennett - Wikipedia

And she carried a Ar 10 on campus, so she is not sane at all. Esp since she works for Info Wars, you have got to be hard up to work for Alex Jones.
well she didnt kill anyone and that includes babys,,,

but all the others are baby killers,,,and very proud of it,,,

1cad573c5567b310e8b2eb9b3cb68f32.jpg

Why doesn't she enlist in the military. Why not. She looks very tuff with her rifle and all. Makes me ill.

Oh yeah, she's just rude, huh.

She's even nuttier than I thought.

Bennett stated that as a student, she should have been able to open-carry for self-defense, citing the 1970 Kent State shootings where Ohio National Guardsmen fired on unarmed students protesting the U.S. bombing of Cambodia.[2]

She has also argued that the American public should have access to the same nuclear weapons that are available to the U.S. military.[6]
Kaitlin Bennett - Wikipedia
She's a dangerous woman, huh.

Why doesn't she enlist in the military. Why not. She looks very tuff with her rifle and all. Makes me ill.
Pictures make you ill, but not slaughtering human babies in the womb. You're the sick one here.

Pictures make you ill, but not slaughtering human babies in the womb. You're the sick one here.

She is the sick twist. Like she is going to shoot the NG if they come on campus.

Why don't she join the military is she wants to kill so bad? Nothing but a weird one.

She is the sick twist. Like she is going to shoot the NG if they come on campus.

Why don't she join the military is she wants to kill so bad? Nothing but a weird one.

who said she wanted to kill anyone,,,thats you baby killers that do that,,,

The best sign has to be: Women's bodies are more regulated than guns. Bullseye with that one, lol.

more people, especially the religious majority is the answer ...

images

as they have already proven - bs filter.

She never said anything about shooting the NG. You either deliberately ignore the point or you're dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran. Her point is self defense. People were allowed to carry as long as they weren't students. Idiot.

Forum List

Back