Information leaks

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
If you were in the business of gathering top secret information, suppose that whoever was President you did not like. Would you leak information to harm them in some way?

Libs answered this yesterday with their support of current traitor.

No kidding, what nasty degenerates. They're so fucked-up in the head they don't realize the act fails to support their agenda and narrative.

Bad times people. Progressives are trying to lead us into destruction. On purpose? Fuck I don't know, see my first point. I just think they're a mess.

The butthurt is strong with this OP.

The Constitution is above all else. If any citizen has information of usurpation of the Constitution by any government official they are compelled to tell the public. This isn't China or North Korea though cons are well on their way to praying for a regime change like that.

How about Snowden?

It seems to me many on the right sympathized with him.

The intelligence community has become 100% politicized. In order to keep national secrets now may be impossible due to the polarity. People now regard the opposing political party as the greatest threat to the nation.

I sincerely hope the reality for Reality is they fuck her over to the fullest extent of the law and lock her traitorous ass up for as long as possible.

Making a severe example out of her should help deter future copycats, thus a win-Winner for the country.

If you were in the business of gathering top secret information, suppose that whoever was President you did not like. Would you leak information to harm them in some way?
It would be a tough call.

However, I would never leak top secret information just because I didn't like the person occupying the office. My respect for the office greatly exceeds my respect for the occupier of that office.

If I felt great harm had been done to my country by a hostile nation, and that harm was being concealed by the current occupant, I would have quite a crisis of conscience. Then if I did decided to leak, I would be prepared to accept the legal consequences.

Since the current occupant publicly asked a Marxist to help him get elected, and then repeatedly and effusively praised another Marxist for helping him, I find the hypocrisy of those who are complaining about the political leanings of the NSA leaker to be of the rankest sort.

The Constitution is above all else. If any citizen has information of usurpation of the Constitution by any government official they are compelled to tell the public. This isn't China or North Korea though cons are well on their way to praying for a regime change like that.
The Constitution is meaningless to the ruling class, otherwise W and BO would have been impeached for their crimes and Cankles would be facing prison time now. Wake up!

You stupid FUCK. Please articulate how this info. meets your narrative. She's going to jail shithead, so much for your opinion.

You stupid FUCK. Please articulate how this info. meets your narrative. She's going to jail shithead, so much for your opinion.

There hasn't even been a trial Donny Does Dallas. So much for your meltdown.

What if that president would do and say stuff that would make your job more difficult? Like for instance giving sources to a perceived hostile nation. Or for instance fire your boss because he was investigating the aforementioned president? Or when that president makes your boss, somebody who has fought his entire professional career against you? Or when you're in a department that has as it's job maintaining friends with foreign governments, when the president constantly undermines your work.. My point is that most bureaucrats don't care , what political affiliation is in the white house. They care about what their job is. Jobs that are critical to both the smooth working of government, but also in areas like justice and national security. Jobs that in some cases are threatened and in most other cases are made infinitely more difficult. They might feel it's their duty to make the public aware of what is going on.

Reality Leigh Winters really fucked up.

But if it leads to hard evidence to people in or associated with the Executive Branch who played footside when they should not have with the Russians during the election: maybe the new president will pardon her.

There hasn't even been a trial Donny Does Dallas. So much for your meltdown.

I see. Therefore, your position is not just short sighted, but it's unfounded as well. You must be a snowflake.

It would be a tough call.

However, I would never leak top secret information just because I didn't like the person occupying the office. My respect for the office greatly exceeds my respect for the occupier of that office.

If I felt great harm had been done to my country by a hostile nation, and that harm was being concealed by the current occupant, I would have quite a crisis of conscience. Then if I did decided to leak, I would be prepared to accept the legal consequences.

Since the current occupant publicly asked a Marxist to help him get elected, and then repeatedly and effusively praised another Marxist for helping him, I find the hypocrisy of those who are complaining about the political leanings of the NSA leaker to be of the rankest sort.

What if you knew that they were violating the Constitution, as Snowden thought, would you still remain silent?

How about if you knew peoples rights were being violated in secret?

Is the 'make a snitch feel better' thread. I can think of seven who will better! :lol:

The government will classify a lunch menu .

Theres a fine line tween whistle blower and leaker .

The real question : why was this being kept from the public .?

Forum List

Back