Ingraham: A first lady double standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone called her "Moolania" or photoshopped a dick knto her yet?

No?

Then shut the fuck up.
Nobody photoshopped it. She’s a man, baby!
Didn't I already tell you to shut the fuck up?

Tell me to shut the fuck up after your favorite politicians start going to prison for raping and killing children.

Your whole world is about to be flipped upside down. I hope you prepare yourself for what you’re about to learn.

Trumpbots keep trying to gaslight Americans with lies, bullshit, photoshopped pictures, manipulated videos, ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH. That's because the truth is that Donald Trump is a corrupt, abusive, piece of shit who would sell out his country in a heartbeat for Trump Moscow.

You world is being turned upside down. Even if Republicans prove their utter corruption and keep this slime in the White House, they will lose it all next November. Moscow Mitch and his crowd will be gone.
You need psychiatric help

Why not? The Democrats are trying to impeach a President because they claim to know what he thought. This is the Thought Police impeachment that will go down in history forever.

No. The impeachment proceedings are based on his conduct in office. He's had enough public exposure over the years for us to know what the little whore thinks.

Impeachment is not for conduct in office, it's for violations of high crimes or misdemeanors--neither of which Trump was a party to. The commies are making claim they knew what Trump was thinking when he temporarily withheld aid from Ukraine. The reason they are doing that is because they didn't like why Trump said he withheld aid, so they made it up.

Commies don't like facts, they like accusations.

There is no evidence of Trump using a quid pro quo.
Biden admitted to using a quid pro quo, and not only was he not impeached, they are allowing him to run for President.
President Zelensky stated he felt zero pressure from Trump on any matter.

Those are facts.
Legally......how do you know what someone is thinking?

All you can go by is what he said, what others testify was said and actions he made.

Many, many have been convicted on that evidence

Nobody has ever been convicted based on what other people "presumed." The only actual words out of Trump were in Sondland's testimony, where the President told him he wanted noting in return, no quid pro quo, he only wanted Zelensky to do the right thing. Other than that, everything else was based on what Democrats "thought" Trump was doing.

Could you imagine if the Republicans tried to impeach the commie because they thought Fast and Furious was about arming the drug lords to make a better case for gun control? There would have been riots in the street, and rightfully so too.
You forget, Trump's own acting chief of staff also admitted Trump held up the military aid in exchange for favors...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

not specific enough

Yeah, like you have any reason to know what another person believes in or doesn't. You cultheads are unbelievable!

Why not? The Democrats are trying to impeach a President because they claim to know what he thought. This is the Thought Police impeachment that will go down in history forever.

No. The impeachment proceedings are based on his conduct in office. He's had enough public exposure over the years for us to know what the little whore thinks.
then why did they say impeach him after the election? in November of 2016, before he took the oath of office? you're wrong. but hey little man, you're a fking demofk.

Are you so ignorant that you do not know that you cannot impeach someone who is not in office? And I'm not a man, asshole, I'm smarter than that. I'm a woman. And I take it that you are piece of republican shit.
you didn't answer the question, why did they say impeach him after the election? why won't you answer that. Dudette, I talk facts. answer why or you are truly a loser demofk.

You asked about impeaching him before he took the oath. He only took office in late January, 2017, when he took the oath. You got your facts wrong.

She can't even speak English well, I doubt she can speak other languages, and being a model is all she had, and she is getting old. All she has to amount to anything is she had a child.

What has she done?? Nothing but had a child.

Obama went to Princeton and Harvard.

I heard her speak English and she did so well. Why "doubt" that she can speak
other languages? "she is getting old" ?? sheeeesh ---both you and I, too, penny, dear. Have you enrolled in English remedial yet? Can you
explain what you "amount to" ???

I do doubt it, she many know a few words of other languages but not enough to speak with them.

"link"???

That's not speaking French.

I don't speak French either-----BUT I did learn sesame street level Spanish----
Hubby and I went to a taco joint and I explained the words to him-----like "salsa"
and-----uhm "gringo" I heard the waitress say----"she speaks Spanish but
he doesn't" Melania has more French that do I -----and probably more French
than I have Spanish. Ya want to try me in German------I got A's all four semesters-----really-----I did

In that clip, Melania speaks in first day French student language

Bonjour, My name is Melania, what is your name?

then why did they say impeach him after the election? in November of 2016, before he took the oath of office? you're wrong. but hey little man, you're a fking demofk.

Are you so ignorant that you do not know that you cannot impeach someone who is not in office? And I'm not a man, asshole, I'm smarter than that. I'm a woman. And I take it that you are piece of republican shit.
you didn't answer the question, why did they say impeach him after the election? why won't you answer that. Dudette, I talk facts. answer why or you are truly a loser demofk.

I talk facts. A person cannot be impeached under the Constitution when s/he is not in office.

BTW: I support the Democratic candidates because the only real alternative is to support the republican party, which has been reduced to a party for lowlife filth. I remember when the republican party, its candidates, and its supporters were respectable, quality people, no matter what political disagreements were at issue. Now the republican party is just scum, and, as becoming very clear, a party of Russian supporters.
again, I know that, so why were demofks saying impeach trump before he took office. it's a simple question. and yet you keep avoiding it.

Impeachment is not for conduct in office, it's for violations of high crimes or misdemeanors--neither of which Trump was a party to. The commies are making claim they knew what Trump was thinking when he temporarily withheld aid from Ukraine. The reason they are doing that is because they didn't like why Trump said he withheld aid, so they made it up.

Biden admitted to using a quid pro quo, and not only was he not impeached, they are allowing him to run for President.

Those are facts.

All you can go by is what he said, what others testify was said and actions he made.

Nobody has ever been convicted based on what other people "presumed." The only actual words out of Trump were in Sondland's testimony, where the President told him he wanted noting in return, no quid pro quo, he only wanted Zelensky to do the right thing. Other than that, everything else was based on what Democrats "thought" Trump was doing.

Could you imagine if the Republicans tried to impeach the commie because they thought Fast and Furious was about arming the drug lords to make a better case for gun control? There would have been riots in the street, and rightfully so too.
Mafia Dons (Don, nice name) were convicted all the time based on what actions they took and what others testified.

A Don never ordered......Kill Vito Corleone
They had subtle ways to order a hit

Our Don was anything but subtle when he asked for a personal favor

Again, mind reading. That's exactly what I said. Thanks for your support. Asking for a favor of a foreign leader is not a high crime or misdemeanor. Look up the word "favor" in the dictionary and see what it means. It does not mean a demand, threat, or payoff.

There is zero proof of Trump threatening aid to Ukraine unless Zelensky met his requests. The commies just made it up, and they are going to try and impeach on what they "thought" Trump meant.
That’s what jury’s do

They rarely have an outright confession. They have to piece together a conclusion based on supporting facts.

In Trumps case, we have him admitting he asked for a personal favor in return for military aid. ....The word “though” ties the two together

Wait a minute, WTF did Trump ever say he wanted a favor in exchange for military aid? Certainly not the phone call. That's what they are lying about. Trump never said anything like that. He first talked about the javelins, and later talked about the aid. He never even hinted that one had anything to do with the other.

Satanists LIE....Thank you!...Too easy!...LOl!

Yeah, like you have any reason to know what another person believes in or doesn't. You cultheads are unbelievable!

Those are facts.
No one can be impeached for conduct while they were not in office. Impeachment is authorized for high crimes and misdemeanors committed while in office. Nobody is a "commie" here except maybe trump and his cronies and followers. You Russia lovers are so phony. Move to Moscow and leave the U.S. alone.

Nobody on the left is a commie? Who did the US Communist Party support the last three presidential elections? It certainly wasn't the Republicans. The USCP hates Republicans and make no bones about it.

Those are facts.
No one can be impeached for conduct while they were not in office. Impeachment is authorized for high crimes and misdemeanors committed while in office. Nobody is a "commie" here except maybe trump and his cronies and followers. You Russia lovers are so phony. Move to Moscow and leave the U.S. alone.

Nobody on the left is a commie? Who did the US Communist Party support the last three presidential elections? It certainly wasn't the Republicans. The USCP hates Republicans and make no bones about it.

I don't know anything about the US Communist Party. How many members does it have? I doubt that it has a lot. Who cares what this party hates?

Why is anybody required to support the republicans, though? I just look at them as a group that has chosen to make some very, very bad choices, hopping into bed with outlandish religious cults and Russians. Nobody required them to make these choices, so don't get rough on anyone who does not support them. They made their bed. It is not anybody else's fault or responsibility what they do.

Those are facts.

I don't know anything about the US Communist Party. How many members does it have? I doubt that it has a lot. Who cares what this party hates?

Why is anybody required to support the republicans, though? I just look at them as a group that has chosen to make some very, very bad choices, hoping into bed with outlandish religious cults and Russians. Nobody required them to make these choices, so don't get rough on anyone who does not support them. They made their bed. It is not anybody else's fault what they do.
Melania's parents are commies!

Satanists LIE....Thank you!...Too easy!...LOl!

Those are facts.
wow, all you got. what did russia do for trump? name it. come on scaredie cat, name what they did? your vote got changed?

Those are facts.
wow, all you got. what did russia do for trump? name it. come on scaredie cat, name what they did? your vote got changed?

They manipulated the U.S. election to get their puppet elected. My vote was never changed because the republicans have been neck deep in shit forever, and I don't like that.

As I said, the republicans need to grow up and face their shitty choices, instead of trying to blame everyone else. Do you think that the Democrats write the republic party platform and choose who the republicans go to bed with?

You asked about impeaching him before he took the oath. He only took office in late January, 2017, when he took the oath. You got your facts wrong.
why did the demofks say impeach him before he was sworn in then? that's the fking question you loser. I know what the rules are. they obviously didn't. so why did they say it? come on chicken shit.

Those are facts.

They manipulated the U.S. election to get their puppet elected. My vote was never changed because the republicans have been neck deep in shit forever, and I don't like that.

As I said, the republicans need to grow up and face their shitty choices, instead of trying to blame everyone else. Do you think that the Democrats write the republic party platform and choose who the republicans go to bed with?
manipulated what? they got your vote did they? didn't get mine. I voted for Trump. I loved that I did it. I'm still laughing at how it set off such sparks on the elitist that you seem to follow.

Those are facts.

Why is anybody required to support the republicans, though? I just look at them as a group that has chosen to make some very, very bad choices, hopping into bed with outlandish religious cults and Russians. Nobody required them to make these choices, so don't get rough on anyone who does not support them. They made their bed. It is not anybody else's fault or responsibility what they do.

The Republicans didn't do anything with the Russians, that's your puppet masters talking. It's called the Power of Suggestion, and Democrats have been using it for decades. It doesn't matter how big the Communist party is, but what does matter is they hold the same principals as the Democrat party, therefore Communists are the exact opposite of constitutionalism and conservatism.

Right now the commies are acting like a bunch of Nazi's, trying to impeach a President simply because they think they own the country, and nobody has a right to lead the country but them. Making up BS charges that are documented lies, based on their claim they know how to read minds and tell the future.

The only acceptable woman in the media landscape is a liberal one and if you are not, you're just too dumb to know the difference.

ME: Of course there is a double standard, on this matter as on all others too. If Melania were a democrat, speaking 5 languages and being a beautiful model, she would be on every magazine and ever tv show every day.

I tend to put less emphasis on looks and more on intelligence and actual accomplishments.

Those are facts.

Why is anybody required to support the republicans, though? I just look at them as a group that has chosen to make some very, very bad choices, hoping into bed with outlandish religious cults and Russians. Nobody required them to make these choices, so don't get rough on anyone who does not support them. They made their bed. It is not anybody else's fault what they do.
Melania's parents are commies!
And got U.S. Citizenship thru her....chain immigration.

The only acceptable woman in the media landscape is a liberal one and if you are not, you're just too dumb to know the difference.

ME: Of course there is a double standard, on this matter as on all others too. If Melania were a democrat, speaking 5 languages and being a beautiful model, she would be on every magazine and ever tv show every day.

I tend to put less emphasis on looks and more on intelligence and actual accomplishments.

what did Michelle accomplish?

Those are facts.

You forget, Trump's own acting chief of staff also admitted Trump held up the military aid in exchange for favors...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney
AND THAT IS WHAT HE IS REQUIRED TO DO BY LAW!
Oh, cultist? Cite the statute that prohibits the president from releasing appropriated funds to foreign nations unless their leaders perform favors first...
You NEVER STOP LOOKING STUPID

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in ...
Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back