Inhofe says he won't take part in Tulsa holiday parade until Christmas put back in

No actually the dried up old prunes called atheists drag out der busses and dey paints em. You suck hind tit.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Is that even English?

That sounds good but every Christmas they come out and paint their busses and act lit bitter old dried up prunes of atheists..

No, actually, every year you idiots drag out the "war on xmas" crap and make us listen to it and roll our eyes until we get headaches. All because the capitalist markets want to be all inclusive when herding sheeple into the stores buy their useless crap, you guys get ALL KINDS of bent out of shape. So there's an atheist bus and a billboard... So what? There's much more xtian propaganda floating around right now. Why do you care if atheists want to celebrate the solstice? It IS also the winter solstice, you know.

No actually the dried up old prunes called atheists drag out der busses and dey paints em. You suck hind tit.

Palins' an atheist?

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Is that even English?

I speak wingnut...I'll translate

WT has gotten hysterical because some atheists paid to run some athiest ads on public buses. I think it happened in NYC

Inhofe says he won't take part in Tulsa holiday parade until Christmas put back in

Tell me in three sentences or less why I should care.

Please only use words that appear in the dictionary, use capital letters appropriately, and do not use any smileys.

GO.

Here's what got the wingnut in a tizzy

1_62_102308_AtheistBus.jpg

Dude, that was LAST YEAR in Britain and 2008 & 2009 here. I am in NYC - I am in the city all day every day and I haven't seen any atheist buses this year, not that I would care. It's better than seeing half naked women lounging in a strip club ad. Just sayin'.

In this Christmas season, people around the globe celebrate the birth of Santa. In honor of Santa, we purchase gifts nobody wants just so we can say we bought you something. We attend parties with people we may or may not like and hug and kiss and pretend all is well with the world

Little children all over the world pray for the arrival of Santa and tolerate having to set aside their wonderful toys to go to church on Christmas day

Last edited:
Dude, that was LAST YEAR in Britain and 2008 & 2009 here. I am in NYC - I am in the city all day every day and I haven't seen any atheist buses this year, not that I would care. It's better than seeing half naked women lounging in a strip club ad. Just sayin'.

I posted the wrong pic. Here's a pic of a NYC bus

090620NYBus.gif

Here's a link to an article about it

Atheist Bus Campaign in… New York City! - Hemant Mehta - Friendly Atheist - RichardDawkins.net

What a horrible, horrible message!!!!! :eek:

So you are implicitly saying that religious holidays are a-ok are long as you can find a majority to support them? So basically only the religion of the majority gets that privilege?

You can take it however you like. The fact is a bill was introduced in 1870 to make Christmas a holiday, both houses agreed with it and Grant signed it into law.

Wow, with facts like these we also get slavery and 'ObamaCare'.

That's the justification? A billed was introduced and passed?

Show me a bill that was passed that granted slavery. Oh, that' right... there isn't one. You're just making shit up.

So you are implicitly saying that religious holidays are a-ok are long as you can find a majority to support them? So basically only the religion of the majority gets that privilege?

You can take it however you like. The fact is a bill was introduced in 1870 to make Christmas a holiday, both houses agreed with it and Grant signed it into law.

And? What person here is saying that Christmas SHOULDN'T be a Federal Holiday? Name names.

Please read the thread and stop acting your normal ignorant self.

Here's a link to an article about it

Atheist Bus Campaign in… New York City! - Hemant Mehta - Friendly Atheist - RichardDawkins.net

Again, that is from 2009.

Forum List

Back