"Innocence of Muslims" a shameful film to say the least

Freedom of speech is a corrupt western invention and has no place in a civilized and moral world. :cool:

Freedom of speech is one of the most precious rights we have. Compare that to Sharia law and that would be an interesting debate on civilized and moral behavior.

Freedom of speech is a corrupt western invention and has no place in a civilized and moral world. :cool:

Freedom of speech is one of the most precious rights we have. Compare that to Sharia law and that would be an interesting debate on civilized and moral behavior.

Muslims have already compared freedom of speech to sharia law and found such freedom unacceptable.

Freedom of speech as practiced in the secular western nations is a corruption of moral values. :eusa_hand:

I don't know how many people here remember the protests when "Last Temptation of Christ" came out.

Here there were quite big and very hated demonstrations, several screenings had to be stopped because people were buying tickets, then goig in and blowing whistles so that no one could hear. It was nuts.

Obviously these Muslims protests are bigger and nastier, but it goe to show that not many people have a sense of humour when they think their god is being mocked.

And 'Last Temptation' was magnificent - and made by a Christian!

what freedom is being sold you partisan idiot?

You are BEYOND IGNORANT. Most of these people are demanding we do something to the film maker. They are demanding we apologize and appease Muslim extremists, even our President has done so.

The most offensive language or film is EXACTLY what the first is designed to protect. You are in several threads where the op DEMANDS ACTION. They want him arrested or his Parole revoked for exercising his FIRST Amendment rights.

A film did not cause our Ambassador to be killed, he was attacked because the US killed an Al Qaeda commander. A film did not cause riots and destruction in any Middle Eastern Country. That was the work of intolerant radical Muslims that demand respect while refusing to respect any other religion.

Remind me of the riots, deaths and mayhem caused by Christians because of any of the multitude of Movies that openly attack and denigrate the Religion. Remind me of the riots, deaths and Mayhem when Mormons are attacked with similar things.

If the film was not the cause why did this woman who participated in the film apologize to the Muslims?

Nobody is selling out first amendment rights. Hell, Obama isn't even touching it even though the Prime Minister of Egypt (or President???) wants Obama to do something. The fact is there is a difference between free speech and inciting unrest.

If you yell fire in a crowded theater and create unrest you can be punishable by law, and even though there was no fire but you decided to use your freedom of speech just to yell fire, there are still consequences. Similarly if the filmmaker's desire was to create civil unrest, he accomplished that, and the consequences resulted in angry protesters. Al-Qaeda used the protest as a platform to carry out their attacks in Libya. In Egypt, there was a radical cleric who showed the video inciting violence.

Our president is firm on his stance in that no leader of any Muslim populated country will tell us what to do with our people as he rightfully should. The problem is taking free speech overboard.

The woman who apologized would put on her burka if there was a sword over her head. She didn't apologize because she was morally outraged.

If you yell fire in a crowded theater you will be punished. If you had yelled fire in an empty theater, two years ago, there would be no punishment.

Christians say they are offended. Muslims kill people. Same thing, to liberals.

Pleae try and post honestly, Katz, really.

It just seems like your every post these day begins with Lie City, then takes a bus to Crazyville.

******Spoiler Alert*****

Fun Facts of Deception:

The movie title under the set was called "Desert Warrior" and within this video the name of Muhammad was dubbed in the video as the actors/actresses spoke. Not only that the actress that was supposed to play "Muhammad's 9 year-old wife" was actually a 20 year old actress. Cindy Lee Garcia one of the actresses in the film states the following:

Garcia: "The actors were deceived. My voice was dubbed and it wasn’t even my voice. I had no idea he did that until the trailer came out. My only part was the role of a mother talking to her husband, her daughter and this man named Master George. I have the full script of what I said. They were saying, ‘Praise God, praise god,’ because my daughter was going to be given in marriage to this man called Master George by my husband, so I mocked him for worshipping this man. They dubbed ‘Master George’ to say ‘Muhammad.’

She also adds:

Garcia: "I called him the morning that all this violence broke out in Libya and asked him, ‘why did you do this?’ He said, ‘Cindy, tell the world that you’re innocent.’ He said to say that he’s the writer and he did it because he’s tired of radical Muslims attacking innocent people, and that he was from Israel. But when I was down there doing the movie he said he was from Egypt."

She also continues when asked if this movie is the blame for the riots and killings:

Garcia: "It pushed a lot of buttons, and that was intentional, but I don’t know if he meant for the ambassador to be killed. He has a price to pay, this Mr. Bacile, maybe not here on earth, but he’ll stand before God one day for what he has done."

Then she finally adds:

Garcia: "I feel really bad for the innocent people who died. I was on national television offering my condolences and pleading with the Muslims to please stop attacking innocent people. It wasn't our fault or the fault of the people over there that they killed. It was one man, Sam Bacile, who instigated this whole thing."

See Article:'Innocence of Muslims' Actress: Director 'Will Stand Before God for What He Has Done' (Q&A) - The Hollywood Reporter

When George Lucas filmed Star Wars he had David Prowse say all the lines of Darth Vader. He didn't know until the day it was released that his entire role had been overdubbed. Not only that, Lucas went to court and got an order blocking Prowse from attending any offical Star Wars event held in the entire freaking world.

Unless you are as outraged about that as you pretend to be about what happened with Innocence of Muslims, which I highly doubt since you never started a thread about it, you are nothing but a scared little boy trying to hide behind his little sister so he doesn't get beaten up.

It just seems like your every post these day begins with Lie City, then takes a bus to Crazyville.

You made the comparison yourself. You said that Christians protested over The Last Temptation of Christ. Muslims raped and murdered our ambassador, they cheered over dragging his body. Is that the same thing to you? Do they have moral equality?

There's no such thing as "taking free speech overboard". This film, as ridiculous as it is, is protected under the 1st amendment. End of.

Extremist Muslims have no grounds whatsoever to hold the world hostage every time their religion gets insulted when they themselves insult other religions as well as persecute those that don't believe in religion at all.

As I said in the yelling fire in crowded theater, this man dubbed a different voice from the actors in his film, deceived the actors all in the principle of free speech. This really wasn't free speech he is inciting violence. You right there is no excuse for violent reaction but the thing is that was his purpose so that he can prove to the world through rightwing vitriol that radical are incapable of non-violence. The problem is the radicals on both sides...One side using rightwing vitriol in saying that this man is execising free speech and the other side is focused on honor of their faith and violent retribution.

******Spoiler Alert*****

Fun Facts of Deception:

The movie title under the set was called "Desert Warrior" and within this video the name of Muhammad was dubbed in the video as the actors/actresses spoke. Not only that the actress that was supposed to play "Muhammad's 9 year-old wife" was actually a 20 year old actress. Cindy Lee Garcia one of the actresses in the film states the following:

Garcia: "The actors were deceived. My voice was dubbed and it wasn’t even my voice. I had no idea he did that until the trailer came out. My only part was the role of a mother talking to her husband, her daughter and this man named Master George. I have the full script of what I said. They were saying, ‘Praise God, praise god,’ because my daughter was going to be given in marriage to this man called Master George by my husband, so I mocked him for worshipping this man. They dubbed ‘Master George’ to say ‘Muhammad.’

She also adds:

Garcia: "I called him the morning that all this violence broke out in Libya and asked him, ‘why did you do this?’ He said, ‘Cindy, tell the world that you’re innocent.’ He said to say that he’s the writer and he did it because he’s tired of radical Muslims attacking innocent people, and that he was from Israel. But when I was down there doing the movie he said he was from Egypt."

She also continues when asked if this movie is the blame for the riots and killings:

Garcia: "It pushed a lot of buttons, and that was intentional, but I don’t know if he meant for the ambassador to be killed. He has a price to pay, this Mr. Bacile, maybe not here on earth, but he’ll stand before God one day for what he has done."

Then she finally adds:

Garcia: "I feel really bad for the innocent people who died. I was on national television offering my condolences and pleading with the Muslims to please stop attacking innocent people. It wasn't our fault or the fault of the people over there that they killed. It was one man, Sam Bacile, who instigated this whole thing."

See Article:'Innocence of Muslims' Actress: Director 'Will Stand Before God for What He Has Done' (Q&A) - The Hollywood Reporter

When George Lucas filmed Star Wars he had David Prowse say all the lines of Darth Vader. He didn't know until the day it was released that his entire role had been overdubbed. Not only that, Lucas went to court and got an order blocking Prowse from attending any offical Star Wars event held in the entire freaking world.

Unless you are as outraged about that as you pretend to be about what happened with Innocence of Muslims, which I highly doubt since you never started a thread about it, you are nothing but a scared little boy trying to hide behind his little sister so he doesn't get beaten up.

Ok what does dubbing the film "Innocence of Muslims" have to do with Star Wars too completely different genres and nice attempt at insulting me but you really haven't argued anything kid.

******Spoiler Alert*****

Fun Facts of Deception:

She also adds:

Then she finally adds:

Ok what does dubbing the film "Innocence of Muslims" have to do with Star Wars too completely different genres and nice attempt at insulting me but you really haven't argued anything kid.

I wasn't trying to argue anything, so my complete failure to accomplish that means squat. What I was doing was pointing out how stupid it is to pretend that the reason the film is despicable is because the actors lines were overdubbed, that happens all the time.

no one forces them to look at the film

you know, i seem to remember 'christians' losing their minds when the movie "the last temptation of christ' was made.

and no, no one blew anything up, that's inexcusable...

You remember Christians rioting in the streets, burning flags, and killing people? What planet was that, on Earth none of that happened. Anyone that tires to draw a comparison between the reaction of Christians to Last and the reaction of Muslims to Innocence is a hack.

Thie guy made a movie. And a crappy one at that. Certainly didn't cause the murders. People need to stop giving it attention.

Thie guy made a movie. And a crappy one at that. Certainly didn't cause the murders. People need to stop giving it attention.

I have to go with inciting a riot here. As badly done as the "movie" is, it clearly wasn't made just to let the director blow off steam. It was done to either give propaganda fodder to those that hate muslims, or to piss muslims off, or both.

You do know that he was convicted of fraud and as part of his sentence he's not allowed to get online at all, much less post a hate-filled pile of shit movie.

He claims the film cost him a million dollars, but estimates are that the trash only cost about $65,000. It looks like he ripped off his sponsors for about $935,000.

He's got some jail time coming. Jail time won't be happyfunplaytime.

You made the comparison yourself. You said that Christians protested over The Last Temptation of Christ. Muslims raped and murdered our ambassador, they cheered over dragging his body. Is that the same thing to you? Do they have moral equality?

No, of course it isn't the samg thing, and I didn't say it was the same thing!!!

Which is what I meant about posting honestly.

No, of course it isn't the samg thing, and I didn't say it was the same thing!!!

Which is what I meant about posting honestly.
The ambassador wasn't raped and dragged through the streets. I don't know why the poster katzndogs posts such lies unless he himself is a terrorist.

Standing against hate
548363_418115378251789_2130831056_n.jpg

Forum List

Back