"Innocence of Muslims" cast disavows movie

Oh yeah sure you are....but you didn't know the description of the light women in Paradaise...haha man

Light women means women who are open to everything. Not like regular muslim women who is scared of sex, but women like in strip clubs, knows how to pleasure.

One question, have you ever read your book from start to finish, once?

No it means they are made out of light.....yes I have and wow....are you really gonna try pulling off a lie like that?

Seriously, you want to challenge me on quran, go ahead. We can start with what your book says about non muslims for instance.

And how men gets virgin playful women and women get nothing.

Or we can go over how it is ok to kill your neighboring countries men and rape their women and enslave their kids.

We can start whichever you like. You pick.

Light women means women who are open to everything. Not like regular muslim women who is scared of sex, but women like in strip clubs, knows how to pleasure.

One question, have you ever read your book from start to finish, once?

No it means they are made out of light.....yes I have and wow....are you really gonna try pulling off a lie like that?

Seriously, you want to challenge me on quran, go ahead. We can start with what your book says about non muslims for instance.

And how men gets virgin playful women and women get nothing.

Or we can go over how it is ok to kill your neighboring countries men and rape their women and enslave their kids.

We can start whichever you like. You pick.

Are you kidding me right now? You just read a book which supposedly make you a Muslim than you threw it away and that makes you an ex muslim? You were never a Muslim...and you are the one who wants to discuss the Koran...stay on topic...pm me if you want to discuss anything in the Koran and this thread is for the topic....or start a thread in the religion section....there is already a long debate on the Koran in which I spoke a lot go look at that I'm not ginna repeat myself

So called ex Muslim....so what were you an arab muslim? White Muslims? Israeli Muslim? Lolll

Then you support Terry Jones and the film makers right to create hate films, a la Julius Streicher or Josef Goebbels, that are disgusting and reprehensible. The propaganda from the far right is trying to create a religious war in the Middle East, and you are supporting this type of stuff.

You are precious, Intense. Yeah, you get held to a higher standard because you are a Libertarian. Just the way it is.

BIK is 100% right. The film makes lied. This talk of freedom of speech applies to the US and the civilized west. Not to the Islamic world of Africa and Asia. The film makers knew what they were doing, and Americans paid a terrible price, as did Libyan Muslim and Christian security forces.

The Romney jumped in shooting his mouth and made it all far worse.

Yep and it just so happened on the Anniversary of 911. You are precious Jake. On the other hand, I heard they Rioted because they did not like your tie. Yes Jake. It's all your doing.

I was born a muslim. 99% of muslims did.

There are 2 types of muslims.

1. Hangs the book on his/her wall and never reads it. Just believes in whatever his/her parents did believe and doesn't really think about it too much.

2. Takes the book and actually reads it.

There are 2 outcomes of the 2nd group. You either become a real muslim and think allah knows the best and accepts all shame in the book or you just say "fuck it" and become an atheist.

I manage an atheist website in a muslim country. I get death threats and insults every day in a regular basis. So when you are talking about the director of this movie lying, I truly understand him. I do lie all the time, cause I have to. People got burned alive, shot to death, tortured to death in my country, just because they were ex-muslims, and that was somehow an insult to islam.

So, to you my friend, you just create an illusion of islam around you and live in it, which is fine. But the islam as a fact is a religion of destruction and violence, those people you accuse of lying has all the means to do so against that.

My suggestion to you, read your book as a human being, not as a muslim who will end up in hell if contradicts with it. That will make whole a lot of difference.

1. Hangs the book on his/her wall and never reads it. Just believes in whatever his/her parents did believe and doesn't really think about it too much.

There are 2 outcomes of the 2nd group. You either become a real muslim and think allah knows the best and accepts all shame in the book or you just say "fuck it" and become an atheist.

I manage an atheist website in a muslim country. I get death threats and insults every day in a regular basis. So when you are talking about the director of this movie lying, I truly understand him. I do lie all the time, cause I have to. People got burned alive, shot to death, tortured to death in my country, just because they were ex-muslims, and that was somehow an insult to islam.

So, to you my friend, you just create an illusion of islam around you and live in it, which is fine. But the islam as a fact is a religion of destruction and violence, those people you accuse of lying has all the means to do so against that.

My suggestion to you, read your book as a human being, not as a muslim who will end up in hell if contradicts with it. That will make whole a lot of difference.

I read it all the time....I've also read some of the bible and Torah...they sound exactly the same....I believe in the Abrahamic God..and what country is this you live in?

1. That's true and they sin...those are just like you atheists they don't believe anything and aren't allowed to to speak about their religion because they don't even follow it..those are the kinds that get drunk the previous night .....than act all good good and faithful....those people are not part of Islam

Okay alpine you want to debate c'mon say what you want I don't believe you were ever a muslim but its alright debate me c'mon

I read it all the time....I've also read some of the bible and Torah...they sound exactly the same....I believe in the Abrahamic God..and what country is this you live in?

Keep reading then, read sumerian gods, greek gods, egyptian gods, hinduism especially. You will see you can trace your religion deep into the history. And you will realize the funniest joke of all time; all these religions think they are the only one to get it right.

I live in the united states of america and I enjoy every bit of freedom that my people can not in my fucked up country because people believe in a sensitive and violent god. And it makes me sad when people of this country can not stand up for their birth right freedoms.

I will be posting under religion section. I have lots to say. And you can come up with answers if you can.

Keep reading then, read sumerian gods, greek gods, egyptian gods, hinduism especially. You will see you can trace your religion deep into the history. And you will realize the funniest joke of all time; all these religions think they are the only one to get it right.

I live in the united states of america and I enjoy every bit of freedom that my people can not in my fucked up country because people believe in a sensitive and violent god. And it makes me sad when people of this country can not stand up for their birth right freedoms.

I will be posting under religion section. I have lots to say. And you can come up with answers if you can.

Oh I will have a lot to say....and what is your country? Why aren't you naming the country you used to live in? Perhaps you're lying about coming from a Muslim county just name it what's hard about that?

Oh I will have a lot to say....and what is your country? Why aren't you naming the country you used to live in? Perhaps you're lying about coming from a Muslim county just name it what's hard about that?

I dont want to. What is the big deal, I don't get it. I have security concerns regarding my family. I could name one easily if I wanted to, don't you think?

I dont want to. What is the big deal, I don't get it. I have security concerns regarding my family. I could name one easily if I wanted to, don't you think?

I don't see the security concern of naming your native country....:confused:

Just name it, here I'm native to gaza happy?

Go ahead and remember look at it from the ancient point of view....not today's modern world

Haha, so your god is an ancient god? In this case your god shouldn't have much to say about information age, don't you think?

No not God...the people back then are not if the modern age....there was slavery everywhere before Muhammad

And your god did nothing about it. Could not even dare to change it. Your god simply said, slavery is fine.

This is actually a good proof that islam has nothing to do with a higher being, but rather the ruling class of the time.

So, your god doesn't see any problem with the slavery system, do you accept that? Otherwise I will have to think abolishing slavery was not in the power of your god but was in Abraham Lincolns.

Haha, so your god is an ancient god? In this case your god shouldn't have much to say about information age, don't you think?

No not God...the people back then are not if the modern age....there was slavery everywhere before Muhammad

And your god did nothing about it. Could not even dare to change it. Your god simply said, slavery is fine.

This is actually a good proof that islam has nothing to do with a higher being, but rather the ruling class of the time.

So, your god doesn't see any problem with the slavery system, do you accept that? Otherwise I will have to think abolishing slavery was not in the power of your god but was in Abraham Lincolns.

Oh yes he did....slavery existed in all three abrahamic faiths....God encouraged Muhamamd to free slaves and treat them well.....Muhammad bought slaves and gave them better lives...the first person to read the athaan(Islamic call of prayer) was a slave...he was given that privilege and he became a Muslim.

‘Innocence of Muslims’ cast disavows movie - BlogPost - The Washington Post

So the filmmakers redubbed the movie and are gonna get sued by the actors....

George Lucas re dubbed the voice of David Prowse in Star Wars, and even re filmed the reveal of Vader's face using another actor. Only a complete ignoramus would think anyone could win a lawsuit over a producer doing what he wants with his movie.

Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

I'm not the person sueing....are you aware of that? I just listed the article to she it was dubbed and you can tell by looking at the video

Forum List

Back