Innocent Man Marcellus Williams Execution in Hands of Supreme Court

Do you support the state killing innocent citizens?

• Total voters
No, innocent according to DNA.
The dna tests on the knife did not help him. His dna wasn't there, but only the prosecutor's and investigator's was there, and trace dna was not something people worried about in 1998.

DNA testing is not really the "silver bullet" shown on TV. In this guy's case, it appears to neither help nor hurt his case. IF it were up to me, the DP should not apply unless DNA testing cabable of being replicated shows guilt, or there's a clear pattern from testimony by people with no axe to grind.

The dna tests on the knife did not help him. His dna wasn't there, but only the prosecutor's and investigator's was there, and trace dna was not something people worried about in 1998.

DNA testing is not really the "silver bullet" shown on TV. In this guy's case, it appears to neither help nor hurt his case. IF it were up to me, the DP should not apply unless DNA testing cabable of being replicated shows guilt, or there's a clear pattern from testimony by people with no axe to grind.

See my post above. He had items from the woman's house in his trunk, he sold her laptop to some other dude, and he confessed to two other people, confessions that included details the police didn't release to the public.

See my post above. He had items from the woman's house in his trunk, he sold her laptop to some other dude, and he confessed to two other people, confessions that included details the police didn't release to the public.
yeah well the girlfriend was not in a hurry to see the cops, and his tale was she sold the laptop. We should not kill people simply cause they're career criminals, but this guy was .... not someone I'd like to greet at my door unless I was armed

But look, factually it's impossible to redo this shit. My state had a rogue prosecutor whose cases are still winding around, and two of his "wins" have seen guys released when DNA really did point to somebody else. But we KNOW fingerprint evidence is NOT definitive, nor are eyewitnesses. So, when in doubt, I say just lock em up till they are too old or dead

yeah well the girlfriend was not in a hurry to see the cops, and his tale was she sold the laptop. We should not kill people simply cause they're career criminals, but this guy was .... not someone I'd like to greet at my door unless I was armed

But look, factually it's impossible to redo this shit. My state had a rogue prosecutor whose cases are still winding around, and two of his "wins" have seen guys released when DNA really did point to somebody else. But we KNOW fingerprint evidence is NOT definitive, nor are eyewitnesses. So, when in doubt, I say just lock em up till they are too old or dead

And how did she get it? Was she the murderer?

Dead woman, her shit in his car and sold by him to another guy.

And how did she get it? Was she the murderer?

Dead woman, her shit in his car and sold by him to another guy.
I agree there was no actual evidence he was innocent. Of course, how do I prove I'm innocent. Can't be done. Unless there's new scientific tests someday.

I don't see a valid state interest in killing this guy. He'd been waiting 30 years, so I doubt any current gang guys see a deterrent. The family didn't want it.

But there are women and kids getting raped beaten impregnated and murdered every, and this guy had something like 15 previous crimes.

I agree there was no actual evidence he was innocent. Of course, how do I prove I'm innocent. Can't be done. Unless there's new scientific tests someday.

I don't see a valid state interest in killing this guy. He'd been waiting 30 years, so I doubt any current gang guys see a deterrent. The family didn't want it.

But there are women and kids getting raped beaten impregnated and murdered every, and this guy had something like 15 previous crimes.

Sorry, but stabbing a woman over 43 times seems a perfectly valid reason.

No DNA ever connected Williams to the crime scene. In recent months, a prosecutor in the case said the execution should have been called off,

I know racist like you know more than the prosecutor.
ONE of the prosecutors said that. I'd bet the rest of the prosecution team didn't feel that way or they would have gone to the press in a united front.

Well of course a boot licker is going to defend an innocent black man being murdered.
There is no evidence that he was innocent and a lot that he was guilty. DNA isn't everything. Lack of proof doesn't mean innocence. I believe that you have stated that because OJ was found not guilty he was innocent of the two murders, so why are you being a hypocrite now saying that the convicted man was innocent? You either believe in a jury verdict system or you don't. You can't pick and choose what verdicts as it suits your political beliefs.

They feel he is innocent because he played th “I’m crazy” game
One convict was executed this morning and now the next to die should be gassed by nitrogen by this time. The first guy was not the killer he used as his defense. The last one killed 3 adult men.

I want all of you devoted to Government to recall who killed both men.

Forum List

Back