Inside an aussie concentration camp

Concentration camp? seriously mate?

When does the gassing and mass-murder start?

Wish we wouldn't use emotive, over-the-top terms when it's stuff we don't like. No better than the lefties calling anyone that's not far-left a "Nazi"

Wish we wouldn't use emotive, over-the-top terms when it's stuff we don't like. No better than the lefties calling anyone that's not far-left a "Nazi"

Bottom line, "mate", is so-called free people cannot leave these camps whenever it suits them. Freewill banished. The government is holding them hostage. The term concentration camp works for me. If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, it's a bloody duck. The "blokes" who run these camps quack like fascist pricks.

She tested negative 3 times. Lost her job. If you step over the line it's a $5000 fine.

Umm.......WTF should we call it then?

Yeah. Other threads showed this. She was put there because a friend had covid and they held her there for 2 weeks even with 3 tests showing negative.

They can try that here. But.

IF THEY do try it here, on US soil, part of their standard issue kit had better be body bags and lots of them. As some far more enlightened than I fellow internet cowboy recently said, "Our Founding Fathers would have been stacking bodies a year ago."

Euro trash Serf is fine with it .....lol Shocker
We'll just call it super happy fun time safety camp

When does the gassing and starvation start.? Sooner than most think

No one is coming to save you

How is this possible in a so-called free country.

How

Every day I ask myself the same question. Modern savagery is degrees of magnitude more barbaric than that of any preceding historical period. I ask myself, "When did that happen?" I then realize, about the same time I'm getting flattened drunk, it all sort of just slithered up on all of us.

Our "civilized", enlightened civilization is fine with the optics of mass murdering unborn children to fuel an industry built upon trading in their dismembered body parts. Mercenaries hired by sociopathic superpowers and mega-corporations regularly invade the towns and villages of sovereign peoples the world over and slaughter them as they see fit. I know, I was one of them, mercenaries, that is. Parents eagerly place their children on the altar of experimental, DNA altering science—in the tens of millions. Teachers, librarians, doctors, psychologists—even religious leaders set out to convince our children to mutilate themselves into monstrous simulacra of the opposite sex. On and on and on the modern mass debauchery and devaluation of human life goes, running deeper and darker by the moment.

IF THEY do try it here, on US soil, part of their standard issue kit had better be body bags and lots of them. As some far more enlightened than I fellow internet cowboy recently said, "Our Founding Fathers would have been stacking bodies a year ago."
I love how deplorables pretend actual US history doesn't exist.

Every day I ask myself the same question. Modern savagery is degrees of magnitude more barbaric than that of any preceding historical period. I ask myself, "When did that happen?" I then realize, about the same time I'm getting flattened drunk, it all sort of just slithered up on all of us.

Our "civilized", enlightened civilization is fine with the optics of mass murdering unborn children to fuel an industry built upon trading in their dismembered body parts. Mercenaries hired by sociopathic superpowers and mega-corporations regularly invade the towns and villages of sovereign peoples the world over and slaughter them as they see fit. I know, I was one of them, mercenaries, that is. Parents eagerly place their children on the altar of experimental, DNA altering science—in the tens of millions. Teachers, librarians, doctors, psychologists—even religious leaders set out to convince our children to mutilate themselves into monstrous simulacra of the opposite sex. On and on and on the modern mass debauchery and devaluation of human life goes, running deeper and darker by the moment.

"And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them."

From Romans 1, verses 28-32

That says it all, and says it best. There we are.

Gretchen Whitmer did it in Michigan with the lockdown.

Under Michigan law that's a felony called unlawful imprisonment. And since Michigan has a population of about 10 million people, she should be arrested and charged with ~10 million separate felony counts, each of which carries up to a 15 year prison sentence and $20,000 fine.

And I think since her crimes were so egregious and committed under color of law, she should be made an example of and get the maximum penalty. 150 million years in prison and a 200 billion dollar fine.

Last edited:
How is this possible in a so-called free country.

How
USA...Land of the Free.
Lovely...but Americans can't just wander thru society doing exactly as they please.
There are laws, rules...fines, prison sentences just like everywhere else.

USA...Land of the Free.
Lovely...but Americans can't just wander thru society doing exactly as they please.
There are laws, rules...fines, prison sentences just like everywhere else.
bambu. I have been laboring under the misapprehension that you live someplace other than the US.

Shit will eventually hit the fan and it won't be pretty. So....I have been asking around. If it comes to forcing the jab via military, I recommend seeking out militant groups in your area in case you have to flee.

Our CDC has been doing some planning too.

CDC plans.PNG
CDC plans ..PNG

Forum List

Back