Instagram Star kills herself

Everybody can be a star now with zero talent

"Instagram star"?

HotAlarmingDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

If she was ugly she wouldn't have been a so called "star".

Boobs or no boobs, I feel truly sorry for those people who kill themselves. :(

Boobs or no boobs, I feel truly sorry for those people who kill themselves. :(

Not in every case, of course, but frequently, suicide is the end to a lifetime of pain and suffering.

It can be a blessing.

Not in every case, of course, but frequently, suicide is the end to a lifetime of pain and suffering.

It can be a blessing.

A blessing I don't know..... and how do you know that what is waiting for you when you kill yourself, is not going to be infinitely worse than all your suffering here on Earth? you don't know.

Killing yourself is a sin against ourselves and a sin against the Spiritual Law of Life, IMO. :dunno:

Better to put up the best we can, with all the shit here on Earth, and wait patiently and with stregth for that time when we have to say good bye for ever.

A blessing I don't know..... and how do you know that what is waiting for you when you kill yourself, is not going to be infinitely worse than all your suffering here on Earth? you don't know.

Killing yourself is a sin against ourselves and a sin against the Spiritual Law of Life, IMO. :dunno:

Better to put up the best we can, with all the shit here on Earth, and wait patiently and with stregth for that time when we have to say good bye for ever.

I am professionally acquainted with many individuals who "claim" to be on the verge of suicide every day. They call 911 professing to want to commit suicide or go to some public place where they verbally threaten to jump off a bridge, a building, or in front of a train.

In some cases, they do this several times a day. In some cases, thousands of times over the course of years.

Every time they do, police must attend to them, ambulance workers must take them to an emergency room where they are seen by a mental health worker and then (after saying the right words) are immediately released.

A dozen of such cases costs taxpayers, millions of dollars a year in police, ambulance, and other mental health services as well as diverting resources from people who actually require these services.

Not to mention the emotional toll they take on their families and those who are required to care about them.

I am professionally acquainted with many individuals who "claim" to be on the verge of suicide every day. They call 911 professing to want to commit suicide or go to some public place where they verbally threaten to jump off a bridge, a building, or in front of a train.

In some cases, they do this several times a day. In some cases, thousands of times over the course of years.

Every time they do, police must attend to them, ambulance workers must take them to an emergency room where they are seen by a mental health worker and then (after saying the right words) are immediately released.

A dozen of such cases costs taxpayers, millions of dollars a year in police, ambulance, and other mental health services as well as diverting resources from people who actually require these services.

Not to mention the emotional toll they take on their families and those who are required to care about them.

I know what you mean and it's very sad and depressing.

At the end of the day we are all responsible for our actions, that's why there is free will....only one question.....why people who want to commit suicide think on the other side all is going to be honky-dory after they kill themselves? Doesn't their heart tells them suicide is wrong?

But then again, free will is free will even if wrong.

why people who want to commit suicide think on the other side all is going to be honky-dory after they kill themselves?

Because we tell them it will.

But, for most, that which you don't know ... even if it's oblivion ... is preferable to their lives here.

Because we tell them it will.

But, for most, that which you don't know ... even if it's oblivion ... is preferable to their lives here.

And that's where I don't agree with you.

But....... we all have our opinions, don't we.............it's like umbilical holes right? we all have one! ;)

And that's where I don't agree with you.

But....... we all have our opinions, don't we.............it's like umbilical holes right? we all have one! ;)

Not me ... I'm a clone.

Forum List

Back