instead of going to a baby formula factory or the border, Mitch McConnell leads delegation of Republican senators to Kyiv including Susan Collins

Shouldn't The Turtle and all those other anti-American stooges (senators) be wearing green t-shirts in solidarity with the midget dictator of former Ukraine?

Mitch wants to give money to Ukrainians but has no money for starving babies?
The purse strings is in the House, led by Pelosi, why won’t Pelosi help those poor starving children. Why do Democrats hate children? Democrats want to kill kids both in and out of the womb.

The purse strings is in the House, led by Pelosi, why won’t Pelosi help those poor starving children. Why do Democrats hate children? Democrats want to kill kids both in and out of the womb.
They are too busy with their peloton subscriptions to be bothered.

Mitch wants to give money to Ukrainians but has no money for starving babies?
Not Russia? I thought you wing nuts claimed Republicans are for Russia and now you want to tell us that Republicans want to give money to the Ukraine, just like Democrats? You nuts need to figure it out because you seem to be lying all over the place in your desperation to try to win in November.

cool tidbit from article:

After their two-hour meeting in Kyiv on Saturday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy handed Mitch McConnell a profanity-laden gift.

It was a camo-green hat, emblazoned in bright yellow letters with the iconic phrase that has come to define Ukraine’s response to Russia’s invasion.

“Russian warship, go fuck yourself,” it reads in Russian.

It was an encouraging symbol for the reserved Senate GOP leader, who returned to Washington this week determined to stamp out what he dubbed the “isolationist” wing of his party that was preparing to oppose a $40 billion aid package for the war-torn nation that passed overwhelmingly on Thursday.

What legislation has McConnell proposed to address the baby formula shortage?

He just doesn’t care
Instead of blaming him why don’t you blame the DEMOCRATS and their silent approval for giving preference to the ILLEGALS pouring into this Country? One more Stupid post

i bet Rand Paul won't be going anytime soon lol

McConnell has been to the border, unlike Biden....or Border Czar VP Kamala, who went NEAR the border.

McConnell also doesn't need to do photo Ops. He, like the rest of us, needs Joe to fix his criminal f*-ups, solve problems instead of point fingers.

i bet Rand Paul won't be going anytime soon lol

Republican congressional delegations have been visiting the border constantly for years.

What the hell would you think they could accomplish with a photo op at a factory closed by order of the FDA?

We have now spent over 40 Bn Dollars funding the Ukraine's fight against Russia I think it's entirely appropriate to get some eyes on the ground to see where and how those dollars are being spent and what more we might be able to do to help.

Forum List

Back