Insurrection In Washington DC??????????????????????????

The treasonous and traitors are in congress and the senate. Those are the people who need to be defeated and removed from office.
So you're ADMITTING to supporting the stormers of the nation's Capital now, right?

I wouldn't have done that. You can't affect change with selfies and a few broken windows. You have to hit them hard........where it hurts.

Soooooooo you're saying "Break their windows --- break then NOW" didn't go far enough eh?

Oh sorry, don't let me interrupt. DO tell us more.

This little show in DC aint nothing compared to whats coming.

Oh really.

Like what?

25793708-8096221-image-a-20_1583861014381.jpg

I said all that to say that I don't support violence

Oh really.

Then why are you sitting here threatening it?

Last edited:
Tell us how a bunch of protestors could overthrow the US Government. How would they overcome the police, the Army, the Air Force and The Navy? There were only a few thousand of them and most of them had no weapons.
They are gonna win against 200,000 trained troops, fighter aircraft and tanks????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAH!

History of Using The Military To Restore Order

The History of Presidents Using Military to Restore Order Within US
If I try to rob a bank using a water pistol and I get arrested, does that mean it's no longer a bank robbery? Incompetence doesn't whitewash intent.

Insurrection | Definition of Insurrection by Merriam-Webster (merriam-webster.com)

Please explain to me why this definition doesn't fit what occurred?

Tell us how a bunch of protestors could overthrow the US Government. How would they overcome the police, the Army, the Air Force and The Navy? There were only a few thousand of them and most of them had no weapons.
They are gonna win against 200,000 trained troops, fighter aircraft and tanks????

We are not quite at the point where a revolution is required to save this nation. If we ever have a tyrannical dictatorship that day will have arrived or if we find our system of elections has been totally compromised so voting is irrelevant.

If we ever do reach that point it is quite possible that a significant portion of our military will support the rebels.

What we may see in the near future is a number of states leaving the Union peacefully. This time the nation will split down the middle rather than north and south.

1610229881109.jpeg

We the People won the election and defeated the insurrection.

Rest assured the battle is not over. Trump still has millions of supporters.
Jojo Biden is gonna have a very rough time and so are the Democrats. Lots of us will
simply refuse to cooperate.
Maybe you should start by refusing the next stimulus check.

I wont be getting one.
Successful people who pay for those checks dont get them.

Thank you President Trump.

Thank you for giving us four years in order to prepared for the Communists takeover we would have had if that Crooked Hillary bitch had been elected in 2016.

More ammo, more guns and a vision of how great this country can be.

We are better prepared now than we were in 2016.

If I try to rob a bank using a water pistol and I get arrested, does that mean it's no longer a bank robbery? Incompetence doesn't whitewash intent.

Insurrection | Definition of Insurrection by Merriam-Webster (merriam-webster.com)

They only stormed the Capitol Building, not the whole government. They did not remove any officials or try and rule. It was a protest.

They only stormed the Capitol Building, not the whole government. They did not remove any officials or try and rule. It was a protest.
That's not what I asked. I asked why what happened doesn't fit the DEFINITION of insurrection?

I will answer tough. First, this was a joint session. Meaning ALL or nearly all leaders of the legislative branch of government were there. And at least some had the intention to commit violence, they arrested people with guns, explosives, and apparently stuff to hang the vice-president.

As for them not wanting to rule. You are right they didn't. They tried to stop the certification of the election so Trump who lost the election could rule. If you are prepared to use violence in order to overturn the democratic process in favor of a leader you are committing a coup.

A claim of their attempt to overthrow the government is inaccurate. However, it was insurrection, an act of revolting against the government which was encouraged by the president for the purpose of stopping congress from performing their constitutional duty of certifying the election.

How can you certify an election rampant with willful election fraud?
Congress certifies the election by a vote of the House and Senate. Election fraud was never proven despite numerous investigations, audits, recounts, and 50 lawsuits which all showed that there was no rigging of the election.

Clearly there wasn't time to properly investigate and litigate the election fraud. All part of the Dems plan, rush vote by mail out without the proper protections in place leaving it wide open for fraud.

Folks: Remember what I told you about noting who KEEPS POSTING some sort of DEFENSE for the treasonous bastards that stormed the Capital on Wednesday.

But we are to believe that the perpetrators were actually "ANTIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter protestors in disguise you see.
If rioting, looting, overpowering police and destroying property is an acceptable tactic for the left...then it is also an acceptable tactic for the right.

Trying to make a protest into an insurrection is disingenuous framing, and everyone with half a brain sees right through it.

You're so full of shit I don't know how to respond. I suppose you are one of those anti patriot neo fascists who supports and defends the insurrection / sedition which was broadcast live this week. It was not a peaceful protest, it was a riot, perpetrated by mob of thugs seeking to overthrow an election. It was a long time in coming, it began when Limbaugh and other AM radio faux conservatives brainwashed biddable fools like you.

Their best bet is whatever they're cooking up for the 17th. Wait, scratch that. It might've been badass if they didn't organize it on social media.

Antifa is underground. Right-wing insurgents broadcast their every move for the world to see.

Yeah 'cause law enforcement and the military are on our side.

Surprise!
ANTIFA are actually America's biggest patriots.

They're the tip of the spear in the war against fascists the world over.

I'm not a fascist, so I have absolutely NO problem w/ANTIFA.

I'd welcome them any day.

I don't believe in the smearing of their name.
It seems that a lot of people have no idea that fascism is a right wing ideology and Antifa is a movement, not an organization that opposes fascism. People that are Antifa would never march with Trump supporters.

Folks: Remember what I told you about noting who KEEPS POSTING some sort of DEFENSE for the treasonous bastards that stormed the Capital on Wednesday.

But we are to believe that the perpetrators were actually "ANTIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter protestors in disguise you see.
If rioting, looting, overpowering police and destroying property is an acceptable tactic for the left...then it is also an acceptable tactic for the right.

Trying to make a protest into an insurrection is disingenuous framing, and everyone with half a brain sees right through it.

You're so full of shit I don't know how to respond. I suppose you are one of those anti patriot neo fascists who supports and defends the insurrection / sedition which was broadcast live this week. It was not a peaceful protest, it was a riot, perpetrated by mob of thugs seeking to overthrow an election. It was a long time in coming, it began when Limbaugh and other AM radio faux conservatives brainwashed biddable fools like you.

I don't listen to Limbaugh and I know the election was fraudulent. I saw the evidence on UTube and TV. So much for your theory.

A claim of their attempt to overthrow the government is inaccurate. However, it was insurrection, an act of revolting against the government which was encouraged by the president for the purpose of stopping congress from performing their constitutional duty of certifying the election.

How can you certify an election rampant with willful election fraud?
Congress certifies the election by a vote of the House and Senate. Election fraud was never proven despite numerous investigations, audits, recounts, and 50 lawsuits which all showed that there was no rigging of the election.

Clearly there wasn't time to properly investigate and litigate the election fraud. All part of the Dems plan, rush vote by mail out without the proper protections in place leaving it wide open for fraud.
In regard to election fraud, criminal litigation is not about changing election results but rather prosecution of those that are responsible. Civil litigation which the Trump campaign has pursued for 2 months has failed. It has not only failed but in one case the Trump lawyers proved the evidence they submitted was fraudulent. If there was massive election fraud that Trump claims in a half dozen states there would be evidence and it would not take months to find it. The Trump campaign has investigated as have the states and they have not found a shred of evidence of massive voter fraud. And three of the 4 states Trump has concentrated on most have republican legislature and 2 have republican governors and they uncovered nothing. There have been recounts and complete audits that found nothing that would change election results in any of the contested states. Election supervisors have investigated numerous claims and found nothing that support changing the results and 3 of these states have a republican supervisor of elections.

Stealing the 2020 presidential election would mean massive voter fraud in multiple states before anyone knew which states to target or how many votes to steal. It is as preposterous a claim as:
Obama is alien
There was no Holocaust
Johnson was behind the JFK assignation
Vaccines are used for mind control

Last edited:

They couldn't.
They tried.

I don't listen to Limbaugh and I know the election was fraudulent. I saw the evidence on UTube and TV. So much for your theory.

Do you ask yourself how the Democrats managed to rig six states and still lose seats in the House? You should. It would demonstrate how silly the whole "the election was stolen" bullshit you spawn is.

The House of Representatives:
Michigan: 7 Democrats, 7 Republicans. All elected in 2020
Wisconsin: 5 Republicans 3 Democrats. All elected in 2020
Arizona: 5 Democrats, 4 Republicans. All elected in 2020
Georgia: 8 Republicans, 6 Democrats. All elected in 2020
Pennsylvania: 9 Republicans, 9 Democrats. All elected in 2020
Nevada, 3 Democrats, 1 Republican. All elected in 2020

Lots of Republicans are being elected in states that were supposedly rigged. You cannot honestly look at those results and still think the election was rigged.
You should also ask your YouTube and TV why nobody is being arrested for voter fraud.
You should also ask yourself why the President's lap dog Bill Barr said there was no sizable voter fraud.

But doing all that would destroy your narrative. Best to live in ignorance where you're most comfortable.

Last edited:

If we see on TV or YouTube, it's got to be true.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
4 dead. One by gunshot. Stop watching your fake news
The death of a few people is not the measuring stick for an "insurrection".
If it was the BLM riots would be the insurrection. Not this blip on the law and order radar.

Entering the capitol building is no more an insurrection than walking through someone's front door
is a home invasion robbery.

Your overly dramatic hyperbolic language and claims do you morons no favors.

Forum List

Back