Insurrection In Washington DC??????????????????????????

Folks: Remember what I told you about noting who KEEPS POSTING some sort of DEFENSE for the treasonous bastards that stormed the Capital on Wednesday.

But we are to believe that the perpetrators were actually "ANTIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter protestors in disguise you see.

The treasonous and traitors are in congress and the senate. Those are the people who need to be defeated and removed from office.

Yeps. And their names are on this page.

You can see that a bunch of them, including TWO Senators, had been in office for exactly three days, which means their first official act after taking an Oath to uphold the Constitution ---- was a vote to subvert the Constitution.

Yes, that vote should follow them around, like a puppy, for the remainder of whatever political career they still have left.

Whats very telling here, besides whatever insurrection............is the absolute hate one side has for free speech, guns, liberty, freedom and how they're ready to kill anyone who stands for those rights. Its amazing watching this unfold. Full circle.

The treasonous and traitors are in congress and the senate. Those are the people who need to be defeated and removed from office.
So you're ADMITTING to supporting the stormers of the nation's Capital now, right?

I wouldn't have done that. You can't affect change with selfies and a few broken windows. You have to hit them hard........where it hurts.

Folks: Remember what I told you about noting who KEEPS POSTING some sort of DEFENSE for the treasonous bastards that stormed the Capital on Wednesday.

But we are to believe that the perpetrators were actually "ANTIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter protestors in disguise you see.

You can see that a bunch of them, including TWO Senators, had been in office for exactly three days, which means their first official act after taking an Oath to uphold the Constitution ---- was a vote to subvert the Constitution.

Yes, that vote should follow them around, like a puppy, for the remainder of whatever political career they still have left.

No, you're way wrong. There are hundreds more than that. The ones who did object did so because of a perception. I'd be willing to bet that none would do it if it had consequences.

Their best bet is whatever they're cooking up for the 17th. Wait, scratch that. It might've been badass if they didn't organize it on social media.

Antifa is underground. Right-wing insurgents broadcast their every move for the world to see.

Yeah 'cause law enforcement and the military are on our side.

Surprise!
ANTIFA are actually America's biggest patriots.

They're the tip of the spear in the war against fascists the world over.

I'm not a fascist, so I have absolutely NO problem w/ANTIFA.

I'd welcome them any day.

I don't believe in the smearing of their name.

I wouldn't have done that. You can't affect change with selfies and a few broken windows. You have to hit them hard........where it hurts.
But you DO support them, the stormers of our nation's Capital, right?

But we are to believe that the perpetrators were actually "ANTIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter protestors in disguise, you see.
The Constitution defines Treason as Waging war on the United States or giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war. See, Malcolm, we ain't at war and the protestors were only angry at Congress.

Tell us how a bunch of protestors could overthrow the US Government. How would they overcome the police, the Army, the Air Force and The Navy? There were only a few thousand of them and most of them had no weapons.
They are gonna win against 200,000 trained troops, fighter aircraft and tanks????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAH!

History of Using The Military To Restore Order

The History of Presidents Using Military to Restore Order Within US
What does their ability to actually overthrow the government have to do with anything?? They were obviously a bunch of dumb shits. Doesn’t mean they didn’t try

Stupid is as stupid does. Is your life like a box of chocolates?
Care to address the topic?. If you think I’m that dumb then stop avoiding a real debate. Insults are meaningless.

If rioting, looting, overpowering police and destroying property is an acceptable tactic for the left...then it is also an acceptable tactic for the right.

Trying to make a protest into an insurrection is disingenuous framing, and everyone with half a brain sees right through it.
So let me get this straight, you're now proudly claiming your stake at the side of the Trump supporters who stormed the Capital and ran our Congress back in boarded up room in retreat?
Marc...I'd need to write a lot more than a post on a message board to answer this.

The left cannot have a monopoly on violent protests and intimidation tactics.

Either neither side uses these tactics, or both sides will.

We are on the verge of civil war.

Not the North vs the South...at least not at first, but The Troubles in Ireland...or the Partisan Rangers of the American Range Wars.

If you're familiar with Missouri History...The Baldknobbers vs the Red Legs.

It's coming...unless your side backs away from these tactics.

I don't see that happening.

And you're going to lose.

Your sideis in a terrible tactical position. Jammed into the cities of the Clinton Archipelago. Unprepared. And not mentally or emotionally prepared for hardship.

But I can't talk you off this ledge.

This should be a wake up call to all of you how fragile society is. How quickly it can come crashing down.

But here is the takeaway that you should heed.

If there it's going to be fear. If I can't put a Trump sticker on my car or wear a MAGA hat if I chose, or put out a yard sign without fear of repercussions ... I'm not going to be the only one living in it.

Tell us how a bunch of protestors could overthrow the US Government. How would they overcome the police, the Army, the Air Force and The Navy? There were only a few thousand of them and most of them had no weapons.
They are gonna win against 200,000 trained troops, fighter aircraft and tanks????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAH!

History of Using The Military To Restore Order

The History of Presidents Using Military to Restore Order Within US
Trump needs to use the insurrection act to activate themilitary or he is just playing us.

No, you're way wrong. There are hundreds more than that. The ones who did object did so because of a perception. I'd be willing to bet that none would do it if it had consequences.

It DID have consequences, and these Senators were the ones who STILL voted to disenfranchise the votes of people in states they don't even live in, AFTER those consequences had forced them to suspend. Consequences of terrorists who were terrorizing specifically to get them to do exactly what they did do. In other words, they bent over for the terrorists because they're fucking WIMPS.

If rioting, looting, overpowering police and destroying property is an acceptable tactic for the left...then it is also an acceptable tactic for the right.

Trying to make a protest into an insurrection is disingenuous framing, and everyone with half a brain sees right through it.
So let me get this straight, you're now proudly claiming your stake at the side of the Trump supporters who stormed the Capital and ran our Congress back in boarded up room in retreat?
Marc...I'd need to write a lot more than a post on a message board to answer this.

Not the North vs the South...at least not at first, but The Troubles in Ireland...or the Partisan Rangers of the American Range Wars.

Your sideis in a terrible tactical position. Jammed into the cities of the Clinton Archipelago. Unprepared. And not mentally or emotionally prepared for hardship.

This should be a wake up call to all of you how fragile society is. How quickly it can come crashing down.

If there it's going to be fear. If I can't put a Trump sticker on my car or wear a MAGA hat if I chose, or put out a yard sign without fear of repercussions ... I'm not going to be the only one living in it.
This troll is a shill,don’t feed the trolls.

It DID have consequences, and these Senators were the ones who STILL voted to disenfranchise the votes of people in states they don't even live in, AFTER those consequences had forced them to suspend. Consequences of terrorists who were terrorizing specifically to get them to do exactly what they did do. In other words, they bent over for the terrorists because they're fucking WIMPS.

No, it didn't. The entire congress and senate should have stood up.......but they didn't. There will be consequences. This little show in DC aint nothing compared to whats coming. Is this something that you really want to happen? Because, its a thing and things are about to explode.

This troll is a shill,don’t feed the trolls.
Who?

Marc?

MarcATL isn't a bad guy. We even agree on a few things. I can converse with Marc without it becoming a flame war. That is a rare thing here anymore. Most think making personal attacks is winning an argument.

You said all that just to say you support the violent protestors that stormed the Capital and lay siege to it for a few hours on Wednesday?

Really need to stop the whole, "but he didn't start any wars". Neither did Obama.
Obama started wars. He backed the anti-Gaddafi forces and the country is still a terrorist shithole. He supported terrorists in Egypt as well, thankfully that one failed. And if course he backed and funded Sunni terrorists in Syria to overthrow Assad.

You said all that just to say you support the violent protestors that stormed the Capital and lay siege to it for a few hours on Wednesday?

I said all that to say that I don't support violence but support the protests. Why don't you address the left and their encouragement of violence over the last year and a half because I watched them encourage it.

But we are to believe that the perpetrators were actually "ANTIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter protestors in disguise, you see.
The 'treasonous bastards' are Joe Blow and his criminal family.

Forum List

Back