Insurrection? Robert Reich calls for violence against Sen. Sinema

Look how many likes the tweet got before he deleted it. Those are your people.
I am talking about on this message board...

I am sure there are Dems, leftists who thought what he said was funny or edgy...

But Republicans feigning outrage over it doesn't make me feel like I have to defend what he said...what he said is dangerous.....he might as well had put a target on her back

sinema could kick reich's ass
notice her "don't tread on me" purse
Sinemadonttreadonmepurse.jpg

It was stupid. Showed he is part of a bygone error, ops, era that was previously promoted by the media.

To the moon Alice, to the moon.

To be fair Ralph never hit Alice, you can tell by the way she told him to shove it.

Or "Aaahhhh shadddup!"

Getting rid of the good stuff from then while removing the bad looks more and more like throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
What good stuff did we get rid of actually??

I was talking about how it was considered "funny" to constantly talk about knocking your wife out.....it was considered funny because women were getting the shit kicked out of them constantly back then

What good stuff did we get rid of actually??

I was talking about how it was considered "funny" to constantly talk about knocking your wife out.....it was considered funny because women were getting the shit kicked out of them constantly back then

I think it still happens just as much today, we just don't talk about it even in jest anymore.

My apartment neighbors have it out weekly, and frankly I'm more expecting him to end up with a steak knife in the chest than her getting the shit beaten out of her.

We got rid of stuff like dressing nice in public, nuclear families being preferred, general politeness in public even if you despise people.

I think it still happens just as much today, we just don't talk about it even in jest anymore.

My apartment neighbors have it out weekly, and frankly I'm more expecting him to end up with a steak knife in the chest than her getting the shit beaten out of her.

We got rid of stuff like dressing nice in public, nuclear families being preferred, general politeness in public even if you despise people.
No one is stopping you from dressing nice in public, having a nuclear family, or being polite to people you despise....

No one is stopping you from dressing nice in public, having a nuclear family, or being polite to people you despise....

No, but those values have been trashed and called racist/sexist/whateverist because they happened to occur at the same time as racism, sexism, and other isms.

The aptly named Robert "Third" Reich tweeted his desire for Senator Kyrsten Sinema to be physically assaulted for not voting the way he wanted her to vote.

From the time stamp on the tweet, it looks like he was drunk late last night and his tendency towards violence against women got the better of him.

Where are the Capitol police?

View attachment 590420

Clearly he is a domestic terrorist.

Where is Merrick Gestapoland?

The aptly named Robert "Third" Reich tweeted his desire for Senator Kyrsten Sinema to be physically assaulted for not voting the way he wanted her to vote.

From the time stamp on the tweet, it looks like he was drunk late last night and his tendency towards violence against women got the better of him.

Where are the Capitol police?

View attachment 590420

Is he encouraging violence against women?

Maybe he was speaking in some form of idiom, but, poor choice.

I don't subscribe to downgrading women and treating them like second class citizens....which is why I support strong laws that punish violence against women....

If only more Conservatives agreed with this sentiment....

Turn against the Democrats and they come after you, just the way it is.

Didn't click on your link, nor will I. I treat all women with respect and kindness, I don't give a damn about political party, I find them to be hypocritical. I see how you are trying to divert the thread to make it about Republicans and not the Democrat Reich wanting to slap women that disagree with him.

Forum List

Back