Insurrection? Robert Reich calls for violence against Sen. Sinema

Robert Reich has professed the denial of medical benefits to the elderly. Progs have made red flag statements over the years on this issue. The aging costs money.

Like when the Moon Bats claim that the 2020 election was not stolen?

An audit would have answered that question but the Democrat filth fought it tooth and nail.

We had audits and lawsuits all around the country. LOL

None of them supported your view. But you know this.

It's a tweet he deleted and is now pretending never happened. Several people have tagged him to ask him what happened to said tweet.

He will get a pass, like all progressives do.

I stated what should happen.

So when you bitch slap someone, do you use the back of your hand, or the front?

And how is back slapping a woman supposed to win her over on Voting Rights??

Robert Reich is like a slightly less creepy Dick Morris.....both former Clintonites by the way...

Are you sure? After all, it is a threat of violence toward a sitting member of the Senate. The very definition that the Jan 6th McCarthy hearings are laboring under.

Since the left changes the definitions of things all the time, this definitely qualifies as an insurrection too.

The aptly named Robert "Third" Reich tweeted his desire for Senator Kyrsten Sinema to be physically assaulted for not voting the way he wanted her to vote.

From the time stamp on the tweet, it looks like he was drunk late last night and his tendency towards violence against women got the better of him.

Where are the Capitol police?

View attachment 590420
He would have been a great ventriloquist dummy I always thought. Isn't he 40 inches tall?

So when you bitch slap someone, do you use the back of your hand, or the front?

It'll teach women their proper place in the Democratic Party.
I don't subscribe to downgrading women and treating them like second class citizens....which is why I support strong laws that punish violence against women....

If only more Conservatives agreed with this sentiment....

Oh, by the way....I've noticed that none of these so-called "leftists" have tried to defend his Tweet or try to claim he was being sarcastic and shaming righties for not taking a joke....

The aptly named Robert "Third" Reich tweeted his desire for Senator Kyrsten Sinema to be physically assaulted for not voting the way he wanted her to vote.

From the time stamp on the tweet, it looks like he was drunk late last night and his tendency towards violence against women got the better of him.

Where are the Capitol police?

View attachment 590420
That is how the Cult treats their apostates

Forum List

Back