Intel groups deny house request for hack briefing

Derelict_Drvr

Gold Member
Nov 11, 2016
All I can say is WTF! If they're SOOOO sure of the hacking, brief congress! What do they have to hide?

This whole thing is starting to smell rather ripe.

Congress has received many briefings already, and will be briefed again as soon as the current investigation is complete. Looks like they don't want right wingers using incomplete information to make misleading statements like they usually do

From your link

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is responsible for overseeing all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, issued a statement contrasting the representative’s remarks, saying that members of Congress have received “extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings … since last summer and have continued to do so after Election Day.”

“Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent Presidential elections – from 2008 to present,” the statement said. “Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete.

Congress has received many briefings already, and will be briefed again as soon as the current investigation is complete. Looks like they don't want right wingers using incomplete information to make misleading statements like they usually do

From your link

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is responsible for overseeing all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, issued a statement contrasting the representative’s remarks, saying that members of Congress have received “extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings … since last summer and have continued to do so after Election Day.”

“Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent Presidential elections – from 2008 to present,” the statement said. “Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete.

Wow what bullshit, so they leak it? No its all a political show, i can wait until TRUMP tells these fucks, youre fired. He should do it on TV for max humiliation.

From your link

Wow what bullshit, so they leak it? No its all a political show, i can wait until TRUMP tells these fucks, youre fired. He should do it on TV for max humiliation.

Trump is going to fire all 17 of our intelligence agencies? Sure. Sounds like something that idiot would do.

All I can say is WTF! If they're SOOOO sure of the hacking, brief congress! What do they have to hide?

First Obama's IRS went after conservative groups and now Obama's CIA is refusing to back up its claims about Russian hacking to Congress. Last month DNI, James Clapper, stated that there was

From your link

Two days ago, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence pointed out just how ridiculous the CIA's claim that Russia tried to influence the election is:

'An ODNI spokesman declined to comment on the issue.

"ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."'

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

From your link

I have no doubt that Trump will continue to be a national humiliation, not to worry.

It smelled ripe right out of the gate. It is just another ploy by the Dems. They know their followers can be led around by that nose ring they have inserted, no problem, because they never question or research for themselves, sadly.
Kind of reminds me of the pied piper...

From your link

I have no doubt that Trump will continue to be a national humiliation, not to worry.
You probably had no doubt Clinton would win the election.

From your link

I had no doubt at all that which ever one of these travesties "won", "the people" would lose.

From your link

I had no doubt at all that which ever one of these travesties "won", "the people" would lose.
That's an emotional statement. If you think this through issue by issue you will see that if Trump is successful in doing what he has promised to do, most Americans will benefit as will the people in the ME and eastern Europe.

From your link

Trump is going to fire all 17 of our intelligence agencies? Sure. Sounds like something that idiot would do.

Yeah because each agency only has one employee.....you really dont know about govt.

From your link

The Eagles have a cool song, called Get Over It

From your link

those in charge yeppers.

From your link

that's why the stock market is where it's at today, cause yeah he's been humiltating all over the country.

From your link

And I was correct.

From your link

that's why the stock market is where it's at today, cause yeah he's been humiltating all over the country.

It goes up and down all the time, toddlerish concept of time.

And I was correct.

Well youre a lefty, you do nothing but jump to conclusions like hands up dont.shoot., same shit different day.

From your link

I agree, but
Obama is still using 08 as an excuse, hmmmmmm

From your link

that's why the stock market is where it's at today, cause yeah he's been humilitating all over the country.

it's only gone up since he was elected. you said he was humilitating all over the country. Then why isn't that reflected in the stock market? Come on silly you got caught.

The Libs have been screaming about what the CIA supposedly has found...

The ONLY ones who do not want to go before Congress to brief them on the 'new' information is Obama's CIA.

Hmmmmm........

Forum List

Back