Intel officials fear trump has been leaking info on US spies overseas

trump is a media whore. He will endanger national security in an effort to look like a big man.
^
That's some serious TDS right there. Seek help from a qualified mental health professional.

Your TDS affliction makes you stupider every single day.

Which he did. "Russia, if you're listening............." and those meetings to spill U.S. classified info.
Poootin thought trump would abandon NATO in his second term...but instead he had to invade Ukraine.

"Officials at intelligence agencies" + Daily KOS = fake news
Here is more news that you can stupidly ignore as fake........

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The U.S. intelligence community will assess the potential risk to national security of disclosure of materials recovered during the Aug. 8 search of former President Donald Trump's Florida residence, according to a letter seen by Reuters.

The letter dated Friday from National Intelligence Director (DNI) Avril Haines to House Intelligence Committee chair Adam Schiff and Oversight Committee chair Carolyn Maloney also said the Justice Department and DNI "are working together to facilitate a classification review" of materials including those recovered during the search.
Trump is fucked!

Trump is fucked!
Whether he is indicted or not. No one wants and incompetent idiot with his hands on sensitive information. The repub party needs to decide...stick with Trump and lose or cut ties and he screws the repub party when he is denied the 2024 nomination.

That would be devastating for national security.
TinfoilHat.jpg

Trump is fucked!
The same "intelligence community" that lied numerous times to get FISA warrants?

The same "intelligence community" that told us the Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation"?

The same "intelligence community" that went on and on about WMDs in Iraq?

You barking moonbbats don't have so much as a popcorn fart, and y'all know it.

YA mean like Obama giving up all our CIA assets in China.....

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations (Published 2017).

"WASHINGTON — The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward."

The article should have said, Thanks to Hillary's porous, amateur server, the Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward

"IF TRUE" THIS COULD BE wait for it.........A BOMBSHELL!!!!

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations (Published 2017).

"WASHINGTON — The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward."

The article should have said, Thanks to Hillary's porous, amateur server, the Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward
From your link.....the part that you conviently left out

It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources. Years later, that debate remains unresolved.

Where does it say ANYTHING about Obama or Clinton being responable??

The article should have said, Thanks to Hillary's porous, amateur server, the Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations

Well it didn't say that , now did it?

Trump is fucked!
That just says they’re going to investigate, retard, not that he’s guilty of anything. Double order of nothingburger for you. Light on the idiot-sauce, as you’re obviously drunk on it already.

That just says they’re going to investigate, retard, not that he’s guilty of anything. Double order of nothingburger for you. Light on the idiot-sauce, as you’re obviously drunk on it already.
It means that they have serious concerns about national security having been compromised because of his actions. Regardless, he is already guilty of mishandleing the documents. Pay attention.

Forum List

Back