Intelligence Community 'Quite Upset' Over Donald Trump's Comments About Briefing, Says Retired Col.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Intelligence Community 'Quite Upset' Over Donald Trump's Comments About Briefing, Says Retired Col.

Source: abc

Intelligence Community 'Quite Upset' Over Donald Trump's Comments About Briefing, Says Retired Col. Steve Ganyard

By LIZ STARK

Sep 9, 2016, 4:20 PM ET

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Col. Steve Ganyard said Donald Trump’s comments about his classified intelligence briefing this week troubled some in the intelligence community, saying that “our friends in the intelligence community were quite upset to hear that sort of talk.”

................... As for Trump’s recent praise of Russian leader Vladimir Putin and potential ties to Russia?

“I used to think the Manchurian candidate was just a movie. Now, I’m beginning to wonder,” Ganyard replied, later slamming Trump for appearing on the Russian television program, “RT,” which he called “a propaganda arm of the Russian government.”

“For to go on and treat it like it was ABC, or NBC, or CBS, is just deceptive,” he added. ........................
Read more: Intelligence Community 'Quite Upset' Over Trump's Comments About Briefing

Donald Trump is a traitor and a mole for the Russian federation. Piece of shit needs to be stopped.

You know, there was a thread started a while back about Trump getting his first security briefing, and I was one of the few that said Trump would politicize his briefing and try to use it for political gain.

Guess my psychic powers are still working.

Anyone see Biden the Boob pointing to the guy who had the nuke codes? :eek:

Like a dude with a large case handcuffed to his arm is some kind of secret. Hey, if you want to know who has the football, simple observation will tell you who it is.

Like a dude with a large case handcuffed to his arm is some kind of secret. Hey, if you want to know who has the football, simple observation will tell you who it is.

LOL Keep trying doofus, but a warning I think you're a blowhard and an idiot and know about half what you profess to know. But you do have comedy and eye roll value

LOL Keep trying doofus, but a warning I think you're a blowhard and an idiot and know about half what you profess to know. But you do have comedy and eye roll value

Yo..............Bitchy Irish Ass.................have you ever known me to really care much about what you think? As far as I'm concerned, you're just a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen that occasionally has entertainment value for me.

Yo..............Bitchy Irish Ass.................have you ever known me to really care much about what you think? As far as I'm concerned, you're just a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen that occasionally has entertainment value for me.

Awww you mad, Tricycle dude?

Why would I be mad? I just had a really good dinner, have some drinks for later, and enough smoke to keep me happy for a while. What could you possibly do to upset me?

Why would I be mad? I just had a really good dinner, have some drinks for later, and enough smoke to keep me happy for a while. What could you possibly do to upset me?

LOL Smoke what? Oh wait I've read your drivel, I know

I'm still wondering how you could ever possibly upset me.........you don't know my phone number, you don't know my address, and you damn sure don't know what I look like or drive.

In short..............you have zero impact on my life.

I'm quite sure government employees are getting tired of Trump pointing out their gross incompetence. Out in the real world you get fired for a fraction of the gross incompetence typically exhibited by government employees and elected officials.

I'm quite sure government employees are getting tired of Trump pointing out their gross incompetence. Out in the real world you get fired for a fraction of the gross incompetence typically exhibited by government employees and elected officials.

What incompetence exactly was being displayed by the people who gave Trump his intel briefings?

LOL Smoke what? Oh wait I've read your drivel, I know

I'm still wondering how you could ever possibly upset me.........you don't know my phone number, you don't know my address, and you damn sure don't know what I look like or drive.

In short..............you have zero impact on my life.
Government check?

Will trump fire elected officials if he is el presidente?

Forum List

Back