Intelligence Community 'Quite Upset' Over Donald Trump's Comments About Briefing, Says Retired Col.

Trumps campaign has already been caught working with the russians. That is why his last manager was FIRED. Now he pretty much sucks Putins dick...No, Trump needs to go live with the guy and get out of America.

Why would I be mad? I just had a really good dinner, have some drinks for later, and enough smoke to keep me happy for a while. What could you possibly do to upset me?

LOL Smoke what? Oh wait I've read your drivel, I know

I'm still wondering how you could ever possibly upset me.........you don't know my phone number, you don't know my address, and you damn sure don't know what I look like or drive.

In short..............you have zero impact on my life.

But yet here you are responding to my baiting you:D

Trumps campaign has already been caught working with the russians. That is why his last manager was FIRED. Now he pretty much sucks Putins dick...No, Trump needs to go live with the guy and get out of America.

Hey how about Hillary and the Russian uranium deal? Let's talk about that

Why would I be mad? I just had a really good dinner, have some drinks for later, and enough smoke to keep me happy for a while. What could you possibly do to upset me?
and enough smoke to keep me happy for a while
i remember the days when i said the same thing.....

It just seems to me that between hiring people that work for the russians, insulting our generals, saying that our pow's are losers and now this praising of Putin above our democratically elected president is pretty fucking anti-American.

It just seems to me that between hiring people that work for the russians, insulting our generals, saying that our pow's are losers and now this praising of Putin above our democratically elected president is pretty fucking anti-American.

Seems to me a Sec of State using the office to profit is pretty anti American also. Right?

I'm quite sure government employees are getting tired of Trump pointing out their gross incompetence. Out in the real world you get fired for a fraction of the gross incompetence typically exhibited by government employees and elected officials.
Will trump fire elected officials if he is el presidente?

You really need to pay more attention in 3rd grade, maybe your mom can explain it to you.

Intelligence Community 'Quite Upset' Over Donald Trump's Comments About Briefing, Says Retired Col.

Source: abc

Intelligence Community 'Quite Upset' Over Donald Trump's Comments About Briefing, Says Retired Col. Steve Ganyard

By LIZ STARK

Sep 9, 2016, 4:20 PM ET

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Col. Steve Ganyard said Donald Trump’s comments about his classified intelligence briefing this week troubled some in the intelligence community, saying that “our friends in the intelligence community were quite upset to hear that sort of talk.”

................... As for Trump’s recent praise of Russian leader Vladimir Putin and potential ties to Russia?

“I used to think the Manchurian candidate was just a movie. Now, I’m beginning to wonder,” Ganyard replied, later slamming Trump for appearing on the Russian television program, “RT,” which he called “a propaganda arm of the Russian government.”

“For to go on and treat it like it was ABC, or NBC, or CBS, is just deceptive,” he added. ........................
Read more: Intelligence Community 'Quite Upset' Over Trump's Comments About Briefing

Donald Trump is a traitor and a mole for the Russian federation. Piece of shit needs to be stopped.
ABC...sure.

Its our last election as 57 United States, there's no way to bridge the gap, there's no way to undo the Banana Republic

CPUSA endorsed your girl

Forum List

Back