Intelligence Community Removed Requirement That Whistleblower Info Had to be First-Hand Knowledge

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Intelligence Community Removed Requirement That Whistleblower Info Had to be First-Hand Knowledge
No wonder on hearsay appeared in the whistleblower's complaint

27 Sep 19 ~ By Mary Chastain
I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but this seems a little odd. Sean Davis at The Federalist reported that the intelligence community removed an important requirement when it comes to whistleblower information. The whistleblower claimed Trump may have broken campaign finance laws because he threatened Zelensky he would withhold aid to Ukraine if he did not force the Ukrainian prosecutor general to investigate Vice President Joe Biden. The phone call transcript showed no threats and just a suggestion, which Zelensky happily took into consideration. You can read the background information on Biden and Ukraine from my earlier article.(Report: Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Swore Biden's Pressure Led to His Firing) Biden bragged in 2018 that as VP he got then-President Petro Poroshenko to fire then-prosecutor general Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold $1 billion in aid.
It made sense why whistleblower information had to come first-hand. Allowing hearsay as the basis for a complaint would allow people to ruin someone’s career or lead to a boss firing an employee.

Comment:
The phone call that they are complaining about happened the day after the Mueller testimony exploded into rthe faces of an expectant Democrat audience that turned them in radioactive clowns.
I’m beginning to suspect that the folks trying to get Trump grabbed at the first thing they saw and started trying to spin it into a new Russia Collusion Narrative. This also explains part of how Schiff was saying things that sound lifted from the complaint before the complaint was even submitted.
I suspect they thought Trump was going to try and keep the conversation secret while they leaked parts of the complaint and built up their media echo chamber.
“Whistleblower’s Complaint Against Trump Cites George Soros-Funded NGO
The anonymous CIA official’s complaint accusing President Donald Trump of “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race has been linked to an investigative journalism organization partially-funded by billionaire activist George Soros.
The whistleblower’s complaint makes reference multiple times to a report published by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP)", titled “Meet the Florida Duo Helping Giuliani Investigate for Trump In Ukraine.”
George Soros’s Open Society is listed as among the top donor in most of the annual financial records posted on OCCRP’s website.”
See:
Whistleblower’s Complaint Against Trump Cites George Soros-Funded NGO

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but this seems a little odd. Sean Davis at The Federalist reported that the intelligence community removed an important requirement when it comes to whistleblower information. The whistleblower claimed Trump may have broken campaign finance laws because he threatened Zelensky he would withhold aid to Ukraine if he did not force the Ukrainian prosecutor general to investigate Vice President Joe Biden. The phone call transcript showed no threats and just a suggestion, which Zelensky happily took into consideration. You can read the background information on Biden and Ukraine from my earlier article.(Report: Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Swore Biden's Pressure Led to His Firing) Biden bragged in 2018 that as VP he got then-President Petro Poroshenko to fire then-prosecutor general Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold $1 billion in aid.
It made sense why whistleblower information had to come first-hand. Allowing hearsay as the basis for a complaint would allow people to ruin someone’s career or lead to a boss firing an employee.

Comment:
The phone call that they are complaining about happened the day after the Mueller testimony exploded into rthe faces of an expectant Democrat audience that turned them in radioactive clowns.
I’m beginning to suspect that the folks trying to get Trump grabbed at the first thing they saw and started trying to spin it into a new Russia Collusion Narrative. This also explains part of how Schiff was saying things that sound lifted from the complaint before the complaint was even submitted.
I suspect they thought Trump was going to try and keep the conversation secret while they leaked parts of the complaint and built up their media echo chamber.
The anonymous CIA official’s complaint accusing President Donald Trump of “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race has been linked to an investigative journalism organization partially-funded by billionaire activist George Soros.
The whistleblower’s complaint makes reference multiple times to a report published by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP)", titled “Meet the Florida Duo Helping Giuliani Investigate for Trump In Ukraine.”
George Soros’s Open Society is listed as among the top donor in most of the annual financial records posted on OCCRP’s website.”
See:
I don't see the leaker as a whistleblower ... he reported no crime unless one twists the transcribed conversation between world leaders as Adam Schiffty does. The fact that it was not 1st-hand reveals that a conspiracy was involved and the conspirators cared nothing about the harm their actions would do to this country and its security. I am not surprised that some within our "intelligence community" would aid and abet. The need of too many "Americans" to be rid of the POTUS at any cost clearly trumps all else in their minds.

Traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

Comment:
See:
I don't see the leaker as a whistleblower ... he reported no crime unless one twists the transcribed conversation between world leaders as Adam Schiffty does. The fact that it was not 1st-hand reveals that a conspiracy was involved and the conspirators cared nothing about the harm their actions would do to this country and its security. I am not surprised that some within our "intelligence community" would aid and abet. The need of too many "Americans" to be rid of the POTUS at any cost clearly trumps all else in their minds.

He ain't a whistle blower ...he is a spy, a traitor pure and simple.

Well, if that is the case, we could all be whistleblowers by what we hear on CNN and MSNBC. Doesn't have to be authentic, true or fact. Great. The Intelligence Committee is sinking to an all time low as is our politics.

Comment:
See:
How many times are you tRumplings gonna post this lie?

He ain't a whistle blower ...he is a spy, a traitor pure and simple.
As are his co-conspirators and any in the "intelligence community" who furthered their cause.

Very convenient. Let’s see what the Supreme Court has to say about that. We can’t charge murders or anyone on hearsay but we’re going to believe this bullahit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barr needs to undo the illegal change to the whistleblower law and pull the protection for Brennan's CIA plant.
Either fire him or post him in some far away shithole .
We can't let the dems' scheme bother the president. He has work to do even if the dems don't.

Forum List

Back