Intelligence Officer Lt. Col. Schaffer - Ron Paul is Right on Iran

Uh, Iran has been attacking us in Iraq and Afghanistan. i guess that doesn't count, you want to wait until they can nuke us or Israel.

Typically the police don't let crazy people like the chimp running Iran have guns, but nukes....

Uh, I see the intel on Iran....more than those 2 clowns.

Of course, one doesn't need be in my shoes to understand Iran is a threat to us, Israel and the middle east.

Anyone disputing that is a moron. When the chimp running Iran talks about creating chaos for his religion and wiping Israel off the face of the Earth......uh, pay attention.:eusa_whistle:

Iran is no threat to us or Israel, they're a threat to themselves and that's it. They've been saber rattling for about a decade and haven't done anything but more saber rattling. Both our military and Israel's military could wipe out the Iranian military in about 24 hours. Iran is not a threat.

This is just like Iraq all over again. We have former intelligence officials and other countries more closely involved telling us not to get ahead of ourselves, but we're just dead set on starting more wars we don't need to. We need to wait. The Iranian people can't stand Ahmadinejad and want him gone, but if we charge in there and start laying waste to their country they'll flip and support him.

Yeah, being nuked is a better option.:cuckoo:

Or paying out the nose for oil is another good outcome. Our economy would implode if Iran could shut off the middle east oil.....but you really thought that out, eh?

How about $15 a gallon for gas? Jimmy Carter would be proud.

You sound like people in the 1930s...."That is the problem for Europe and Asia."

i'm not missing any point, which you don't have.

We are the world's super power to prevent countries like Iran, China, Russia and North Korea from taking over their neighbors for various reasons.

We learned this lesson from WWII, but it seems some of you didn't learn crap. The US cannot ignore regional threats which eventually lead to mass killings and spill over into the world community.

We could not allow Saddam to invade Kuwait to steal their wealth and kill their people, then threatening Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc.

We could not allow muslim terrorists to openly train in Afghanistan to eventually pull of a 9/11. You must be ok with that, eh?

FYI...it has been leaked that Iran is supporting Al Qai'da.

WE CANNOT AFFORD TO DO THIS ANYMORE! Not monetarily or with the lives of our soldiers. You would bankrupt this country trying to solve even half of the world's problems. Destroying America at home by trying to support our interests abroad has got to be the stupidest damn thing I've heard.

We are the world's super power to prevent countries like Iran, China, Russia and North Korea from taking over their neighbors for various reasons.

We learned this lesson from WWII, but it seems some of you didn't learn crap. The US cannot ignore regional threats which eventually lead to mass killings and spill over into the world community.

We could not allow Saddam to invade Kuwait to steal their wealth and kill their people, then threatening Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc.

We could not allow muslim terrorists to openly train in Afghanistan to eventually pull of a 9/11. You must be ok with that, eh?

So you are one of those who thinks we really are supposed to be the world police? You are the one that didn't learn what happens when you try to do that. Saddam Hussein invading Kuwait is what happens when you start meddling in other character's affairs, unsavory as you may find them.

Uh, Iran has been attacking us in Iraq and Afghanistan. i guess that doesn't count, you want to wait until they can nuke us or Israel.

Typically the police don't let crazy people like the chimp running Iran have guns, but nukes...

If you honestly believe Iran would nuke us or Israel then you're insane. But let me guess what your next response will be "Iran has openly said they want to wipe the US and Israel off the map". Israel is a tad closer to Iran than we are, and Israel isn't even giving that threat a second thought.

What do you clowns know about Iran's ICBM program?

Ever heard of a high altitude EMP attack?

Come on.....

You're an idiot nutjob if you believe Israel isn't worried about Iran's nukes.

Come on deep down you don't like the Jews, come on fess up. I've heard this before....."Israel has nukes so Iran needs them for protection too."

Typically the police don't let crazy people like the chimp running Iran have guns, but nukes...

If you honestly believe Iran would nuke us or Israel then you're insane. But let me guess what your next response will be "Iran has openly said they want to wipe the US and Israel off the map". Israel is a tad closer to Iran than we are, and Israel isn't even giving that threat a second thought.

Adolf Hitler would've loved you as POTUS.

So you are one of those who thinks we really are supposed to be the world police? You are the one that didn't learn what happens when you try to do that. Saddam Hussein invading Kuwait is what happens when you start meddling in other character's affairs, unsavory as you may find them.

Or paying out the nose for oil is another good outcome. Our economy would implode if Iran could shut off the middle east oil.....but you really thought that out, eh?

You sound like people in the 1930s...."That is the problem for Europe and Asia."

WE CANNOT AFFORD TO DO THIS ANYMORE! Not monetarily or with the lives of our soldiers. You would bankrupt this country trying to solve even half of the world's problems. Destroying America at home by trying to support our interests abroad has got to be the stupidest damn thing I've heard.

The entire world would be against Iran if they closed off the strait, even China. More saber rattling.

For the last time, Iran would never dream of nuking us. You war mongering neocons are the only people on the planet that think they would.

So let's get this straight....

We should've allowed Saddam to rape and pillage Kuwait and then possibly more conquests for oil around his region.

We should now allow Iran to pick up where Saddam left off and also get nukes too.

Iran alllllll the way on the other side of the world cannot bother the ole USA with their nukes. Nah...

Come on deep down you don't like the Jews, come on fess up. I've heard this before....."Israel has nukes so Iran needs them for protection too."

I could give a rat's ass about Iran or Israel. I'm concerned about America and our soldiers. We have a myriad of problems here at home that need to be addressed, but I have to sit back and watch trillions of dollars going to stop dictators that we put in power and don't pose a threat to us.

Who says they won't just control the oil for their friends in North Korea, China and Russia.

You clearly didn't think this out.

They can just blackmail everyone with their nukes for whatever outcomes they demand....it's like if a madman gets into your house with a gun, he will control you.

The entire world would be against Iran if they closed off the strait, even China. More saber rattling.

For the last time, Iran would never dream of nuking us. You war mongering neocons are the only people on the planet that think they would.

Typically the police don't let crazy people like the chimp running Iran have guns, but nukes....

Uh, I see the intel on Iran....more than those 2 clowns.

Of course, one doesn't need be in my shoes to understand Iran is a threat to us, Israel and the middle east.

Anyone disputing that is a moron. When the chimp running Iran talks about creating chaos for his religion and wiping Israel off the face of the Earth......uh, pay attention.:eusa_whistle:

Iran is no threat to us or Israel, they're a threat to themselves and that's it. They've been saber rattling for about a decade and haven't done anything but more saber rattling. Both our military and Israel's military could wipe out the Iranian military in about 24 hours. Iran is not a threat.

This is just like Iraq all over again. We have former intelligence officials and other countries more closely involved telling us not to get ahead of ourselves, but we're just dead set on starting more wars we don't need to. We need to wait. The Iranian people can't stand Ahmadinejad and want him gone, but if we charge in there and start laying waste to their country they'll flip and support him.

Iran attacks the US in Iraq and Afghanistan? And you call other people nuts :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Iran will supports the Shiites in upcoming Iraq civil war. Attack American forces, nope. Supplying (selling) weapons, yeah well that's a different story.

Get the Nukes, and you get to join the club. The West will then be forced to accept & respect Iran. And that's the game we're seeing played right now. Once Iran has the Nukes, all bets will be off and the West will be forced to come to the table. North Korea already showed how the game is played. Gaddafi just didn't learn how to play the game. And where's he at now? He should not have given up on his Nuclear aspirations. That blunder cost him his country and his life. And the same can be said of Saddam Hussein. I doubt Iran is going to make that same suicidal mistake.

Last edited:
But do you care about the airmen, sailors and marines?

Oh, you're now claiming we put the chimp in charge of Iran?

Quit smoking crack.:eusa_whistle:

I could give a rat's ass about Iran or Israel. I'm concerned about America and our soldiers. We have a myriad of problems here at home that need to be addressed, but I have to sit back and watch trillions of dollars going to stop dictators that we put in power and don't pose a threat to us.

So is North Korea owning nukes a good thing???

Would Iran owning nukes be good?

Iran doesn't behave right now without nukes....

Get the Nukes, and you get to join the club. The West will then be forced to accept & respect Iran. And that's the game we're seeing played right now. Once Iran has the Nukes, all bets will be off and the West will be forced to come to the table. North Korea already showed how the game is played. Gaddafi just didn't learn how to play the game. And where's he at now? He should not have given up on his Nuclear aspirations. That blunder cost him his country and his life. And the same can be said of Saddam Hussein. I doubt Iran is going to make that same suicidal mistake.

Do you know how little of our oil comes from the middle east? What would likely happen is it would show the need to get to use the resources we have right under our feet here in the U.S. We may even start exporting it to the countries that are more dependent on the middle east.

Who says they won't just control the oil for their friends in North Korea, China and Russia.

You clearly didn't think this out.

They can just blackmail everyone with their nukes for whatever outcomes they demand....it's like if a madman gets into your house with a gun, he will control you.

Iran is only one of several countries that uses the Strait of Hormuz, so unless all of those other countries are content to sell only to who Iran approves, your full of shit.

Forum List

Back