Interesting argument against the Ground Zero Mosque

if you shred the 1st amendment for one, you shred it for all

Exactly. I find it appalling that people who complain about Obama supposedly shredding the first amendment are on a daily basis are giddy on running it through the shredder for this.
its shortsighted
they seem to think that it will only effect the target THEY desire it to be used on

Liberal creed
Eternal Gullibility is the Price of Liberty.

Exactly. I find it appalling that people who complain about Obama supposedly shredding the first amendment are on a daily basis are giddy on running it through the shredder for this.
its shortsighted
they seem to think that it will only effect the target THEY desire it to be used on

Liberal creed
Eternal Gullibility is the Price of Liberty.
dont play that garbage with me
you know better than that

You wont look for the threats or do anything to stand up to them.
Your idealism is not noble when it comes at the price of the country liberty the future.

"[a] strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

Mr. Fitnah wants to defend the Constitution, when it fits his agenda.

When a threat uses the Constitution to undermine the same with the goal of subjugating the population, destroying the country and replacing the law .I'll stand with Jefferson.

Your idealism is not noble when it comes at the price of the country liberty the future.

"[a] strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

These guys are assholes for wanting to build this mosque, and these idiots who are all for it are stupid, but as a matter of reasoning the very rights that we should defend the most are those we disagree with the most. What happens if tomorrow Muslims are in charge and they want to take away the right of Christians to build churches? They won't be able to because the COTUS protects such.

Build the mosque you pricks, prove beyond a doubt that you are asshole who care nothing about better relations with Americans.

When a threat uses the Constitution to undermine the same with the goal of subjugating the population, destroying the country and replacing the law .I'll stand with Jefferson.

You know, instead of trying to hide behind Jefferson with bullshit arguments, you could just openly admit your bigotry and say you don't want the Muslims to not have a mosque anywhere.

These guys are assholes for wanting to build this mosque, and these idiots who are all for it are stupid, but as a matter of reasoning the very rights that we should defend the most are those we disagree with the most. What happens if tomorrow Muslims are in charge and they want to take away the right of Christians to build churches? They won't be able to because the COTUS protects such.

Build the mosque you pricks, prove beyond a doubt that you are asshole who care nothing about better relations with Americans.
With muslims in charge there will be no Constitution ,your existence as a non muslims is a violation of the rights of allah and a violation of the civil rights of muslims.
Under sharia building and repiar of churches is a crime punishable by death.

and what threat does this "mosque"* present?

*i used "mosque" because its not REALLY a mosque, its a community center

With muslims in charge there will be no Constitution ,your existence as a non muslims is a violation of the rights of allah and a violation of the civil rights of muslims.
Under sharia building and repiar of churches is a crime punishable by death.

So wait, allowing Muslims to have this mosque means Muslims will be in charge? Never mind the rest of your bullshit post for a moment.

You know, instead of trying to hide behind Jefferson with bullshit arguments, you could just openly admit your bigotry and say you don't want the Muslims to not have a mosque anywhere.

False claims of bigotry are an insufficient answer to Islams genocidal policies.

Rumor in the Post today that Saudis may be providing the financing. That's what Rauf told a British newspaper (while lying to New Yorkers)Bloomberg doesn't seem to have a problem with that either. The Saudis openly fund mosques abroad that spread radical Wahhabi. The whole thing stinks big time.

It's a mosque, let's not play games here.

It's a mosque, let's not play games here.

it's allah's YMCA. who are we kidding here.

The mosque will hold 1-2,000 people. Its on their website.

I wonder if the mayor of NY would give a "blessing" to the WBC if it wanted to build its headquarters in the heart of Greenwich Village. Fucking hypocrite.

I wonder if the mayor of NY would give a "blessing" to the WBC if it wanted to build its headquarters in the heart of Greenwich Village. Fucking hypocrite.
if WBC bought the building
what would he have have to say?

False claims of bigotry are an insufficient answer to Islams genocidal policies.

Except, in your case, they're not false.

If they owned the land...they'd have every right to build what they want within zoning.

Rumor in the Post today that Saudis may be providing the financing. That's what Rauf told a British newspaper (while lying to New Yorkers)Bloomberg doesn't seem to have a problem with that either. The Saudis openly fund mosques abroad that spread radical Wahhabi. The whole thing stinks big time.

Saudis fund a great deal of Fox News, yet you have no problem watching it.

Forum List

Back