Interesting article on muslims in america

Comments?

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
Consider the source. Considor the source. Consider the source. This is a concept anyone who went to high school (and paid attention) or took a college writing/composition course: consider the source.

Just exactly who is your source and what are his/her qualifications? Someone who has lived in Saudi is familiar with a certain type of Islam, not the modern interpretation of Islam practiced by the vast majority of Muslims in the world. Saudi is a very small country with a miniscule proportion of the 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. Saudi is not a correct representative of the Muslim world.

more ignorance. Mecca (in Saudi Arabia) is the center of the muslim religion. Saudi Arabia practices what the Koran teaches. If you doubt that try to take a Bible into Saudi Arabia. If you are a woman try to drive in Saudi Arabia, or go out in public without a male relative. Iran is almost identical to Saudi Arabia in its practice of Islam.

the ignorance of people like you will result in more American deaths.
You are the one who is ignorant, you fucking fool. I've lived in 3 Muslim countries for a total of 12 years. They are not anything like Saudi. Saudi does not in any way represent modern Islam. You are an ignorant asshole.

Comments?

Interestingly...these exact same sort of arguments have been made to "unAmericanize" other groups. A Catholic can't be a good American because he owes his allegience to the Pope. A Jew can't be a good American because he owes his allegience to Israel.

What a moronic OP.

Shouldn't a source be provided? I wonder why the OP didn't link to his source.

The mind reels...

Its an old email from at least 2006. The word 'article' was added at some point. Apparently in attempt to polish the turd.

Email: "Can Muslims Be Good Americans?" | Media Matters Action Network

With mention of this on SNOPES message boards as early as 2006

snopes.com: Can a good Muslim be a good American?

ok so its been around a while. that doesn't change the validity of what it says.

I lived and worked in the mid east with muslim/arabs for several years. I have personal experience with this and what that OP says is true.

Now, having said that, I have good friends who are muslims and arabs. They do not practice the literal interpretations of the Koran. But that does not change the fact that many do, and those who do are a real danger to americans.

The mind reels...

Its an old email from at least 2006. The word 'article' was added at some point. Apparently in attempt to polish the turd.

ok so its been around a while. that doesn't change the validity of what it says.

What validity?

I lived and worked in the mid east with muslim/arabs for several years. I have personal experience with this and what that OP says is true.

I don't consider you a credible or reliable source. So I ask again, what validity?

Comments?

Interestingly...these exact same sort of arguments have been made to "unAmericanize" other groups. A Catholic can't be a good American because he owes his allegience to the Pope. A Jew can't be a good American because he owes his allegience to Israel.

What a moronic OP.

Christians and jews are not taught to destroy non believers. Muslims are. that's the simple difference. like it or not.

first of all, its not MY argument. Its what islam teaches.

do you know what is in Ellison's mind? Do you know what he is thinking when attends a mosque? do you know what the mullahs in his mosque are preaching and teaching?

right, you have no idea, you just repeat the liberal mush and platitudes without actually thinking, you are a typical liberal.

Who anointed you the arbiter of who is or isn't a Muslim?

Question: Is the Bible the inerrant word of God? Is the Bible the infallible word of God?

No one

Yes, as to the new testament.

So all of the Christians who believe the ENTIRE Bible to be the infallible word of God are not really Christians.

Good one.

did your parents have any children who lived?

Now that you've been reduced to attacks on my family, I'd say this debate is over, and I won.

One Fish, Two Fish, RedFish, BLOWFish

Never gave credit to the author of the piece, either.

The mind reels...

What validity?

I don't consider you a credible or reliable source. So I ask again, what validity?

I don't give a shit what you think or who you consider reliable. What I said is true.

Comments?

What a moronic OP.

Christians and jews are not taught to destroy non believers. Muslims are. that's the simple difference. like it or not.

Christians did a lot of destroying of unbelievers...much blood and carnage and forced conversions. No difference. Like it o not.

Who anointed you the arbiter of who is or isn't a Muslim?

Question: Is the Bible the inerrant word of God? Is the Bible the infallible word of God?

No one

Yes, as to the new testament.

So all of the Christians who believe the ENTIRE Bible to be the infallible word of God are not really Christians.

Good one.

did your parents have any children who lived?

Now that you've been reduced to attacks on my family, I'd say this debate is over, and I won.

One Fish, Two Fish, RedFish, BLOWFish

Never gave credit to the author of the piece, either.
Oh go fish. (-:

The mind reels...

You're right. It's just as unvalid now as it was then.

Comments?

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
Consider the source. Considor the source. Consider the source. This is a concept anyone who went to high school (and paid attention) or took a college writing/composition course: consider the source.

Just exactly who is your source and what are his/her qualifications? Someone who has lived in Saudi is familiar with a certain type of Islam, not the modern interpretation of Islam practiced by the vast majority of Muslims in the world. Saudi is a very small country with a miniscule proportion of the 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. Saudi is not a correct representative of the Muslim world.

more ignorance. Mecca (in Saudi Arabia) is the center of the muslim religion. Saudi Arabia practices what the Koran teaches. If you doubt that try to take a Bible into Saudi Arabia. If you are a woman try to drive in Saudi Arabia, or go out in public without a male relative. Iran is almost identical to Saudi Arabia in its practice of Islam.

the ignorance of people like you will result in more American deaths.
You are the one who is ignorant, you fucking fool. I've lived in 3 Muslim countries for a total of 12 years. They are not anything like Saudi. Saudi does not in any way represent modern Islam. You are an ignorant asshole.

which 3 ? BTW, your juvenile insults just prove that you are an asshole.

Comments?

What a moronic OP.

Christians did a lot of destroying of unbelievers...much blood and carnage and forced conversions. No difference. Like it o not.

When? the Crusades? Do you know what the crusades were all about?
When and where were these so-called "forced conversions" ?

[

Now, having said that, I have good friends who are muslims and arabs. They do not practice the literal interpretations of the Koran..

Right there you do almost as good a job demolishing your original argument as I did.

I'm curious though, how many of your Muslim 'good friends' know about your Nazi-like Islamophobic rants on the internet?

Make up another lie to answer that lol.

Comments?

What a moronic OP.

A thousand years of Catholic brutality against so-called 'heretics', for starters.

Comments?

What a moronic OP.

Actually, I wasn't thinking of the Crusades specifically but the overall history of Christianity and it's conquests. Forced conversions were routine in the conquests of the America's and the treatment of it's indiginous people's.

The mind reels...

You're right. It's just as unvalid now as it was then.

nothing in the OP is untrue, then or now.

I realize that you libs have to be tolerant to the point of your own deaths, but you really need to wake up lest you become the next San Bernardino type victim.

I would be willing to bet that a majority of the SB victims were liberals just like you, now they are DEAD

Comments?

What a moronic OP.

A thousand years of Catholic brutality against so-called 'heretics', for starters.

most of that was done by the rulers using the church as an excuse.

but you made a very general statement, can you provide some specific events?

Comments?

What a moronic OP.

Actually, I wasn't thinking of the Crusades specifically but the overall history of Christianity and it's conquests. Forced conversions were routine in the conquests of the America's and the treatment of it's indiginous people's.

more generalities with no documentation. Were native americans forced to become Christians? who exactly are you speaking of?

Forum List

Back