Interesting article on muslims in america

Shouldn't a source be provided? I wonder why the OP didn't link to his source.

The mind reels...

Its an old email from at least 2006. The word 'article' was added at some point. Apparently in attempt to polish the turd.

Email: "Can Muslims Be Good Americans?" | Media Matters Action Network

With mention of this on SNOPES message boards as early as 2006

snopes.com: Can a good Muslim be a good American?

ok so its been around a while. that doesn't change the validity of what it says.

You're right. It's just as unvalid now as it was then.

nothing in the OP is untrue, then or now.

I realize that you libs have to be tolerant to the point of your own deaths, but you really need to wake up lest you become the next San Bernardino type victim.

I would be willing to bet that a majority of the SB victims were liberals just like you, now they are DEAD

Plenty of it is untrue. For example, Muslims don't worship an Arabic moon diety (any more than Christians worship a near eastern warrier god).

The mind reels...

Its an old email from at least 2006. The word 'article' was added at some point. Apparently in attempt to polish the turd.

ok so its been around a while. that doesn't change the validity of what it says.

I realize that you libs have to be tolerant to the point of your own deaths, but you really need to wake up lest you become the next San Bernardino type victim.

I would be willing to bet that a majority of the SB victims were liberals just like you, now they are DEAD

Plenty of it is untrue. For example, Muslims don't worship an Arabic moon diety (any more than Christians worship a near eastern warrier god).

semantics, is that all you have?

Until the "good" muslims in the US start turning the bad muslims, it is foolish to trust any of them.

How many mullahs have turned the radical members of their mosques?

The mind reels...

Says who? So far you've cited an anonymous and provably altered email that's roughly a decade old. And yourself.

Neither of which I consider credible or reliable.

Interestingly...these exact same sort of arguments have been made to "unAmericanize" other groups. A Catholic can't be a good American because he owes his allegience to the Pope. A Jew can't be a good American because he owes his allegience to Israel.

What a moronic OP.

Christians and jews are not taught to destroy non believers. Muslims are. that's the simple difference. like it or not.

Christians did a lot of destroying of unbelievers...much blood and carnage and forced conversions. No difference. Like it o not.

When? the Crusades? Do you know what the crusades were all about?
When and where were these so-called "forced conversions" ?

Actually, I wasn't thinking of the Crusades specifically but the overall history of Christianity and it's conquests. Forced conversions were routine in the conquests of the America's and the treatment of it's indiginous people's.

more generalities with no documentation. Were native americans forced to become Christians? who exactly are you speaking of?

You seriously need a history lesson?

Untitled Document
Conversion of the Vikings: Christian History Interview - Converting By the Sword | Christian History
16th Century Spanish Religious Views of American Indians | Native American Netroots

The mind reels...

Says who? So far you've cited an anonymous and provably altered email that's roughly a decade old. And yourself.

which statements do you think are untrue? Here's an idea, do you know any muslims? ask them.

Christians and jews are not taught to destroy non believers. Muslims are. that's the simple difference. like it or not.

Christians did a lot of destroying of unbelievers...much blood and carnage and forced conversions. No difference. Like it o not.

When? the Crusades? Do you know what the crusades were all about?
When and where were these so-called "forced conversions" ?

Actually, I wasn't thinking of the Crusades specifically but the overall history of Christianity and it's conquests. Forced conversions were routine in the conquests of the America's and the treatment of it's indiginous people's.

more generalities with no documentation. Were native americans forced to become Christians? who exactly are you speaking of?

You seriously need a history lesson?

Untitled Document
Conversion of the Vikings: Christian History Interview - Converting By the Sword | Christian History
16th Century Spanish Religious Views of American Indians | Native American Netroots

those were conquests in the name of a country using religion as an excuse for killing. When Henry VIII beheaded Ann Bolein he said she violated church rules, but he really just wanted to get rid of her.

So once again, can you name any time in history that people were killed specifically and only because they were not Christians?

which statements do you think are untrue? Here's an idea, do you know any muslims? ask them.

The 'moon god' claim seemed a little tenuous. And the premise that someone can't be religious and patriotic in general is logically shaky to begin with.

Start with those.

The 'moon god' claim seemed a little tenuous. And the premise that someone can't be religious and patriotic in general is logically shaky to begin with.

Start with those.

first, semantics, I'll give you that one

second, if the teachings of islam are followed to the letter, they are in violation of the US constitution because they put religion above all else.

Comments?

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

Citation?

Hardly an article- just an opinion.

Meanwhile- who to believe- you- and your bigotry- or the American patriotism of these soldiers?

upload_2015-12-23_13-3-11.jpeg
upload_2015-12-23_13-7-32.jpeg

CUMb-LvUsAAVS5b.jpg

We have around two million Muslims in America

As a group, they tend to be well educated, family focused and law abiding

that may be true, but those muslims are in violation of their faith. .

Says you.

A non- Muslim

With a prejudice.

Not according to Imam's in America.

Who should I believe? A bigot like you- and the bigot who spreads hate anonymously by email or American veterans?

upload_2015-12-23_13-10-31.jpeg

Start with those.

first, semantics, I'll give you that one

second, if the teachings of islam are followed to the letter, they are in violation of the US constitution because they put religion above all else.

So do the other Abrahamic faiths.

that may be true, but those muslims are in violation of their faith. Maybe that's not a problem. But the dead in San Bernardino and Ft. Hood and Boston might disagree.

There is nothing in their faith that speaks against being law abiding, family focused and well educated.

The dead you speak of were killed by terrorists.

all true-----but even from secularized muslim families-------a CALIPHATIST can
(and a lot TOO OFTEN) does arise. Caliphatism is as central to Islamic ethos
as "jesus saves" is to christianity

true, but the difference is significant. Christians are not instructed to destroy non-Christians, whereas muslims are not considered good muslims unless they vow and practice the destruction on non-muslims.

Now, it is true that many American muslims to no follow those teachings. But it only takes a few like the San Bernardino and Ft Hood shooters.

To pretend that this is not a problem is very very naïve and dangerous.

There are some violent and intolerant biblical passages that if Christians were to follow - they would be no different than Muslim extremists. Likewise there are plenty of passages in the Quran urging restraint and tolerance and measured violence in self defense as defining a "good Muslim".

Forum List

Back