Interesting article on muslims in america

YOU could be the next victim of a San Bernardino style muslim attack. I hope you aren't...

i do not hope the same, i would like to see a group of these who call muslimes good Americans get their asses kicked severely by those so called peaceful muslimes!! :up:

that is exactly why the so-called good muslims will not stand up to the radicals, they know that standing up to them would result in their deaths and the deaths of their families.
They are kind of like the mafia.

yeah, are you now a mafia fan?

BTW. have you checked with any of your muslim friends on their stand on gay marriage? Since you are a big proponent of gay marriage and muslim tolerance, I wonder how you reconcile those two.

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

Only if they firmly renounce the basic concepts of Islam and Sharia Law.

Like we require Jews to renounce the basic concepts of Judaism and Hebraic law?

Do those jewish concepts call for the murder of all non jews? Do they call for a jewish based system of government and body of law? NO, only islam does those things.

Do all your Muslim 'friends' call for the murder of all non-Muslims? Why are you still alive?

YOU could be the next victim of a San Bernardino style muslim attack. I hope you aren't...

i do not hope the same, i would like to see a group of these who call muslimes good Americans get their asses kicked severely by those so called peaceful muslimes!! :up:

that is exactly why the so-called good muslims will not stand up to the radicals, they know that standing up to them would result in their deaths and the deaths of their families.

BTW. have you checked with any of your muslim friends on their stand on gay marriage? Since you are a big proponent of gay marriage and muslim tolerance, I wonder how you reconcile those two.

So you're admitting that conservative Christians who oppose gay marriage because of their religion can't be real Americans,

because their beliefs conflict with the law of the land.

Do those jewish concepts call for the murder of all non jews? Do they call for a jewish based system of government and body of law? NO, only islam does those things.

Do all your Muslim 'friends' call for the murder of all non-Muslims? Why are you still alive?

I never said that all of them did. The OP is about the Islamic faith and what it teaches. Luckily not all muslims follow those teachings, or the radical interpretations of those teachings.

But same question for you that I posed to RW, since you are pro gay marriage and pro muslim, and muslims kill gays for simply being gay, how do you reconcile supporting those two causes.?

So you're admitting that conservative Christians who oppose gay marriage because of their religion can't be real Americans,

nice try, but not even close to what I said. Christianity does not call for the murder of gays, Islam does.

I never said that all of them did. The OP is about the Islamic faith and what it teaches. Luckily not all muslims follow those teachings, or the radical interpretations of those teachings.

But same question for you that I posed to RW, since you are pro gay marriage and pro muslim, and muslims kill gays for simply being gay, how do you reconcile supporting those two causes.?

Do your Muslim friends want to kill gays?

your question is meaningless. The muslims of the world do not have the POWER
to impose the filth of shariah on the world. According to Islamic ethos----if they
did, they MUST. There are millions of muslims who BELIEVE that if they have the power to impose shariah-----their "god" insists that they DO SO. There are
parts of the world where------they have done so -----

nice try, but not even close to what I said. Christianity does not call for the murder of gays, Islam does.

Then why do you have many Muslim friends who want to kill gays? Maybe I don't want to know the answer.

to impose the filth of shariah on the world. According to Islamic ethos----if they
did, they MUST. There are millions of muslims who BELIEVE that if they have the power to impose shariah-----their "god" insists that they DO SO. There are

Like Hitler warned us about the Jews?

the question which makes sense is "do muslims you know well enough to
know that which they believe or value------consider a society in which
gays are executed as per shariah law------a GOOD SOCIETY?. Or, do
muslims you know well consider the develpement of a SHARIAH SOCIETY
a GOOD IDEA? I have known muslims who adulated the TALIBAN---
way back in the early 90s for their GOAL OF A FULLY SHARIAH SOCIETY
in Afghanistan

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world. Why isn't Indonesia totally dominated by Sharia Law?

in Afghanistan

If Muslims in Afghanistan wanted a 'fully Sharia' society, what business is it of ours?

Of course it does. "Kill the queers" is in the bible. And some Americans take it to heart...

It all started when the radio host asked Anderson what he thought of homosexuality. Here’s how the pastor responded:

“Well, the Bible teaches that, actually, gays should be executed. Because it actually says in Leviticus 20:13 that if a man also lie with mankind as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood should be upon them.”

“But obviously, you don’t personally believe that, do you?” asked the host.

Then things got a little awkward.

“Now, obviously I believe every word of the Bible, including that. Now, I’m not saying that I would ever kill anyone, because I never would, but I believe that the government should use the death penalty on murderers, rapists, homosexuals, and…that’s what the Bible teaches, very clearly,” responded Anderson.​

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world. Why isn't Indonesia totally dominated by Sharia Law?

easy----because there are lots of non muslims in Indonesia AND Indonesia ALSO
has to deal with the civilized world. There are parts of Indonesia in which the actual filth of shairah law is imposed----even upon non muslims

I am not pro Muslim. I think all religions are foolish

But as an American, I do not think people should be persecuted for their religion or for their sexuality

in Afghanistan

If Muslims in Afghanistan wanted a 'fully Sharia' society, what business is it of ours?

We did not intervene in Afghanistan because of the filth and stench of shariah law
there. The Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, Zoroastrians and Jews are ALL GONE from that shit hole now and their shrines have already been trashed. Afghanistan became a training ground for terrorists Osama did not take his
entourage to that shariah shit hole because he enjoyed the climate

Forum List

Back