Interesting cab-driver story.... with legal ramifications...

A woman was offended when a transgender person (male to female) entered the women's locker room at a gym and the offended woman was booted from the gym because she had the wrong reaction.

A cab driver was offended by two women kissing in his cab, asked them to leave, he's getting sued because he had the wrong reaction.

But there's no gay agenda.
It's not a gay agenda. It's a gay jihad.

It's always funny to me, to hear all the left scream and squeal about how "stay out of my bed room!", and then proceed to flaunt their orgies everywhere they go.

If these mindless idiots would keep their private life, private, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Amen to this! If they don't think that the way that they live their lives is any of our business, then they should keep it out of our faces because that is how it then becomes our business!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This will go away on appeal. A cab driver can expect a reasonable request to be granted. This should never have happened. I can't imagine these woman are telling the truth. A peck? Sure.

This will go away on appeal. A cab driver can expect a reasonable request to be granted. This should never have happened. I can't imagine these woman are telling the truth. A peck? Sure.
That's what they always say. It was just a peck. No none believes that whopper any more. Maybe the next muslim cabbie won't bother telling them to stop. Their bodies will be found in some rat infested alley. Muslims learn fast.

That's what they always say. It was just a peck. No none believes that whopper any more. Maybe the next muslim cabbie won't bother telling them to stop. Their bodies will be found in some rat infested alley. Muslims learn fast.

My partner is Muslim and he is ten times nicer than I am.

I put people out of my cab very quick.

He sounds like an activist judge.
smiley_negative.gif

I'd like to know why this taxi driver keep his eyes on his rear-view mirror as opposed to on the road. It's not the women's fault that he is a voyeur in denial.

Yeah, because no one, ever in the history of the world, who has had passengers in the rear seats while traveling, ever looks at them in the rear view mirror. Darn those parents of toddlers. They should be looking at the road, and not being a voyeur looking at their kids through the mirror.

Nothing said to indicate any bias? Merely a statement that anti-gay sentiment is the more likely reason? This sounds pretty far-fetched. I hope it's either untrue or ends up overturned. Paying $10,000+ because a judge feels that your reason for telling someone to stop kissing in your cab is because you are uncomfortable around gays showing affection is just too asinine. Especially when the women left of their own volition rather than being made to leave, and didn't even pay the bill up to that point.

Forum List

Back