Interesting Contrast Between Trumps Goals and that of Democrats

As I suspected, the article was based on a study done by a left leaning blog writer. No doubt the questions about "news knowledge" were slanted toward social justice warrior agendas and thus did not reflect a middle line viewpoint. I'll also note that despite the blog writers claim to complete transparency, neither this particular follow up study, nor the original study, can be found /anywhere/ on his site thus making it impossible for me to read the questions that were asked these 1k individuals.

As I suspected, the article was based on a study done by a left leaning blog writer. No doubt the questions about "news knowledge" were slanted toward social justice warrior agendas and thus did not reflect a middle line viewpoint. I'll also note that despite the blog writers claim to complete transparency, neither this particular follow up study, nor the original study, can be found /anywhere/ on his site thus making it impossible for me to read the questions that were asked these 1k individuals.
Since when do Marxist nut jobs ever give a fig about what anyone actually thinks or what actually works in the real world?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back