Interesting factoid about EC winners who lost the popular vote....

If you don't like the law, then change the law, pretty damn simple
Working on it :thup:

National Popular Vote

Funny how commies come up with unconstitutional schemes to try to nullify the Constitution and gain permanent power.

An institution created to accommodate for slavery has no place in the 21st century

thats why the democrat and republican partys should be banned

National Popular Vote

Funny how commies come up with unconstitutional schemes to try to nullify the Constitution and gain permanent power.

An institution created to accommodate for slavery has no place in the 21st century

You want to ban free association?
How about free speech?

National Popular Vote

You want to ban free association?
How about free speech?

I want to ban baby killers from being a part of the government,

There have been only FOUR presidents who LOST the popular vote but managed to WIN based on the Electoral College decision.......Bear in mind that we are the ONLY representative republic/democracy who utilize the decision of the EC.

Want to guess which party the FOUR electoral college presidents belonged in?

Benjamin Harrison
Rutherford Hayes
George W. Bush
The Donald......

I'm confused. Were you trying to convince us that the EC was a good idea? Because that's what you did, and I for one was already on board with that concept.

this is the commentary you get from people that dont understand our system,,,

POTUS is elected by the states not the people

dont like it then move to russia or another of those democracy countrys

Moron.....I'm just trying to educate you....I know your head is too far up Trump's ass, but the old "move to Russia" trite bullshit should be reserved for Trump after the shit hits the fan next year....LOL

Educate us on what? That the EC works just fine and does what it was intended to do? We already knew that.

I'm confused. Were you trying to convince us that the EC was a good idea? Because that's what you did, and I for one was already on board with that concept.

The EC was initiated to APPEASE slave states and smaller (by population) ones.....

NO other democracy on the planet neglects the will of the majority in the popular vote.

Simple as that.

The EC was initiated to APPEASE slave states and smaller (by population) ones.....

NO other democracy on the planet neglects the will of the majority in the popular vote.

Simple as that.
we are not a democracy,,,

Simple as that.

You don't like it because you can't get your way.

Simple as that.

And "We need to be like other countries!" is only an effective argument for people like you who WANT to live in second-tier shitholes.

EC saved us from the sleaziest politician in |American history.

I simply ask:

Of Donny and Hillary, WHO is facing multiple investigations on corruption, and WHO has had staff indicted and soon to be imprisoned???

Go on, fuckhead....answer THAT question.........LOL

I simply ask:

Of Donny and Hillary, WHO is facing multiple investigations on corruption, and WHO has had staff indicted and soon to be imprisoned???

Which administration had people in high places covering up their crimes?

I simply ask:

Riddle me this: Has there ever been a sleazier politician than HIllary outside of Romania and Africa?

(purely rhetorical, since the answer obvious)

There have been only FOUR presidents who LOST the popular vote but managed to WIN based on the Electoral College decision.......Bear in mind that we are the ONLY representative republic/democracy who utilize the decision of the EC.

Benjamin Harrison
Rutherford Hayes
George W. Bush
The Donald......
Without looking, can you name the President who lost both the popular vote and the EC?

Benjamin Harrison
Rutherford Hayes
George W. Bush
The Donald......

It's funny how Democrats never had a problem with the Electoral College until you started losing it. Kind of like how you never had a problem with gerrymandering Congressional districts until you had less states to gerrymander.

It seems every time you people lose you don't stop and wonder if it's your policies or the impression you bestow upon the American people, but rather you think it means the system is broken and needs to be changed in your favor.

Forum List

Back