Interesting: Neighbor Of Redskins Owner Trademarks The Name 'Washington Bravehearts'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yep, the timing of this is suspicious indeed. Dan Snyders neighbor has just registered to trademark the name 'Washington Bravehearts'. But why? Is it possible Snyder will sell out due to political correctness pressure by Obama and liberals who are hyper-sensitive and sell the team to his neighbor?

Dan Snyder neighbor trademarks 'Washington Bravehearts' name - Washington Times

A neighbor of Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder has registered a trademark for the name Washington Bravehearts, according to a trademark application filed Oct. 17 with the United States Patent and Trademark office.

According to the website TMZSports.com, Aris Mardirossian, Snyder’s Potomac, Md., neighbor, registered the trademark. Plans to use the “Bravehearts” name would be for “entertainment in the nature of football games.”

That phrase is close to the exact one used in the trademark registrations for the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers: “ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES IN THE FORM OF PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL GAMES AND EXHIBITIONS.”The official trademark registration for the Washington Redskins, filed Sept. 11, 1972, says it is for “entertainment services — namely, presentations of professional football contests.”

Last edited:
Sounds like the neighbor might have had a casual conversation with Snyder and decided to make a few bucks off TM the name.

Personally I think Snyder should go with the "Washington 7th Cavalry".

I think if they are going to change the name of the team it should be the "Washington Americans"! That way the name will be inclusive of all Americans which will be the first time Washington has been all inclusive in it's history!

I think if they are going to change the name of the team it should be the "Washington Americans"! That way the name will be inclusive of all Americans which will be the first time Washington has been all inclusive in it's history!
'Washington Americans' wouldn't work either because hyper-sensitive liberals would protest because it would offend undocumented illegals who would want to be a walk on to play for them.

Forum List

Back