Interesting Piece On Chris Christie

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Michael Smerconish is a pretty much dead center political commentator who had a long and cordial relationship with Christie. Smirconish has often stated that he thinks Christie might be the guy who can pull the GOP out of it's path toward the extreme right. Access was granted for interviews and other media partnerships over the span of many years.

That is....... until Smerconish wrote a light-hearted father to father piece about Christie's use of a helicopter to get to his son's ballgame..............

The Pulse: A second look at Christie turndown

The only interesting piece on Chris Christie is Doritos crumbs.

I kid. :lol:

No, he is pretty fat though.

Christie is toast.

Finito.

You can't nominate a guy who wants to get along with Dems

It doesn't bother me. But Christie was running on the "I'm not your avg pol" theme. That's why the fall is "earthshaking."

Tony Soprano: I thought I told you to back off Beansie!
Richie Aprile: I did. Then I put it in Drive.

Michael Smerconish is a pretty much dead center political commentator who had a long and cordial relationship with Christie. Smirconish has often stated that he thinks Christie might be the guy who can pull the GOP out of it's path toward the extreme right. Access was granted for interviews and other media partnerships over the span of many years.

That is....... until Smerconish wrote a light-hearted father to father piece about Christie's use of a helicopter to get to his son's ballgame..............

That article is one of the most pathetic post hoc rationalization, "Me, too!" articles I have ever seen.

That article is one of the most pathetic post hoc rationalization, "Me, too!" articles I have ever seen.

Hmmmmm. Is that so?

Christie is toast.

Finito.

You can't nominate a guy who wants to get along with Dems

And you cannot elect a guy who does not.......

Fun times.

I don't think Ayn Paul is electable. But, a goper doesn't have to "want to get along" with dems. But, he/she will have to show he/she will compromise when the compromise gives more than 50% of what is wanted by his party. The question is whether someone like that can be nominated. I think so, but it'll have to be someone from outside DC, because of the toxicity in DC. For example, Scott Walker could run pretty tea partyish in the primary, and then morph back towards the middle. Mitt could not, because the TPM knew he was phony.

Hmmmmm. Is that so?

Yes. He observes revisionist Democrats rewriting past events to fit the current "Christie was a bully to us all this time" narrative, and so he goes back mentally in his own little meaningless life to see if there is something Christie did to him that he can throw on the pile. He then conjures up a two second conversation in which Christie was "cold" to him, and then says that must have been because of his helicopter article.

"Me, too!"

Hmmmmm. Is that so?

Yes. He observes revisionist Democrats rewriting past events to fit the current "Christie was a bully to us all this time" narrative, and so he goes back mentally in his own little meaningless life to see if there is something Christie did to him that he can throw on the pile. He then conjures up a two second conversation in which Christie was "cold" to him, and then says that must have been because of his helicopter article.

"Me, too!"

Yeah.......I don't thinks so. The dude ain't like that in my experience. Have you listened to or read some of his stuff?

I recommend it.

Hmmmmm. Is that so?

"Me, too!"

Yeah.......I don't thinks so. The dude ain't like that in my experience. Have you listened to or read some of his stuff?

I recommend it.

It's classic dogpiling.

Hmmmmm. Is that so?

"Me, too!"

True, but the helicopter story is funny ... in a snarky way. I think I'd stonewall the guy too if he wrote something that snarky about me. It preyed on Christie's kid. You wanna bust a guy for using a govt helicopter for private use, fine. But, then it went into "imagine how Junior felt with his dad making that entrance ...."

Forum List

Back