The Do As I Say Not Do As I Do Chutzpah of Chris Christie

You MISS this part of the story?
" after it came to light that the commander was reprimanded by the Pentagon last year for his excessive weight and for missing physical-fitness tests."

Pentagon, BIG building, set the tests and standards. Oh and he FAILED to even take the tests. He CAN be tossed out for that moron.

But then with those TRUTHS told your agenda would seem a LIE.
Which is your point is it not? To lie.

Fuck Christie.

Fat fucking pig.

484934410-republican-presidential-candidate-new-jersey-gettyimages.jpg

That's some tremendous management ability on display this week when Chris Christie has to order someone to lose weight. This from the guy who had lap band surgery more than a year ago and judging by the accompanying picture hasn't lost any weight at all.

"Gov. Chris Christie has ordered the leader of New Jersey's National Guard to meet the U.S. military's fitness requirements after it came to light that the commander was reprimanded by the Pentagon last year for his excessive weight and for missing physical-fitness tests.

Christie — who serves as commander-in-chief of the 8,600 citizen soldiers in the Guard — has given Air Force Brig. Gen. Michael L. Cunniff 90 days "to meet his obligations," according to a statement by a spokesman for the governor.

The issue was part of a story published Monday by the Washington Post examining ongoing allegations that there is a dysfunctional culture in the state's National Guard under Christie's administration — an atmosphere first detailed in an investigative report by NJ Advance Media in March." Christie orders N.J. National Guard leader to meet fitness requirements
And the day he joins the guard he will have to meet the same physical standards. None of which apply to a governor.

Clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

NewJerseyGeneralFitness-0f9e2.jpg
Clearly one chose to join the Air Force which has physical standards to meet to hold the job and one chose to become a governor that doesn't have those standards. You seem pissed off Christie as governor is required to enforce some laws that don't apply to him. I get that. It's not any different than us having to deal with obiecare and the assholes that voted for it are exempting themselves.

Christie had lap band surgery two years ago which compelled him to set personal standards. He has obviously failed as seen by the leading photograph, while I sympathize, he obviously can't lose weight even when surgically forced to. Whatever else, he shouldn't be in any position to tell any one else what to do.
Yet he is in that position. And there aren't any physical requirements to hold it. Or any standards of if he doesn't lose weight the military doesn't either.

Beyond the fact that we have here a personal management failure I can kind of agree with you. Christie set his own personal standard for trimming down and lap band surgery is expensive regardless if insurance pays for it or not. Two years in it looks like he failed and he tells someone else to shape up or lose his job. I can see the humor in that while some can not.

And the day he joins the guard he will have to meet the same physical standards. None of which apply to a governor.

Clearly one chose to join the Air Force which has physical standards to meet to hold the job and one chose to become a governor that doesn't have those standards. You seem pissed off Christie as governor is required to enforce some laws that don't apply to him. I get that. It's not any different than us having to deal with obiecare and the assholes that voted for it are exempting themselves.

Christie had lap band surgery two years ago which compelled him to set personal standards. He has obviously failed as seen by the leading photograph, while I sympathize, he obviously can't lose weight even when surgically forced to. Whatever else, he shouldn't be in any position to tell any one else what to do.
Yet he is in that position. And there aren't any physical requirements to hold it. Or any standards of if he doesn't lose weight the military doesn't either.

Beyond the fact that we have here a personal management failure I can kind of agree with you. Christie set his own personal standard for trimming down and lap band surgery is expensive regardless if insurance pays for it or not. Two years in it looks like he failed and he tells someone else to shape up or lose his job. I can see the humor in that while some can not.

Despite the humor there is also the issue of morale to consider.

If the troops perceive hypocrisy in the actions of the Governor in his role as CinC of the state national guard then their morale can suffer. Should he become POTUS he would have to deal with a similar problem except now it would be nationwide.

If anything this is a sound reason to disqualify Krispie Kreme as a candidate IMO.

If the troops perceive hypocrisy in the actions of the Governor in his role as CinC of the state national guard then their morale can suffer. Should he become POTUS he would have to deal with a similar problem except now it would be nationwide.

If anything this is a sound reason to disqualify Krispie Kreme as a candidate IMO.
Yet you don't hold such standards for anyone else in government, including obie. Should we only elect presidents that can pass the military physical requirements? And if so which branch? I'm sure the Marines wouldn't want some punk ass that can't handle their training to be in charge. Let alone someone that rides a girls bike with that stupid helmet. So if we are to hold one to those standards let's hold all to them. Or as you're calling Christie, you would be a hypocrit.

Yet you don't hold such standards for anyone else in government, including obie. Should we only elect presidents that can pass the military physical requirements? And if so which branch? I'm sure the Marines wouldn't want some punk ass that can't handle their training to be in charge. Let alone someone that rides a girls bike with that stupid helmet. So if we are to hold one to those standards let's hold all to them. Or as you're calling Christie, you would be a hypocrit.

Riding a bicycle is a disqualification for being POTUS in your opinion?

:lmao:

Your desperation is amusing.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

Ironic given that you failed to comprehend the direct link between Krispie Kreme's inability to lose weight contrasting with his hypocrisy in issuing an order to lose weight.

Now explain how Obama is overweight or would be unable to meet the fitness standards for someone in the military of his own age?

Ironic given that you failed to comprehend the direct link between Krispie Kreme's inability to lose weight contrasting with his hypocrisy in issuing an order to lose weight.

Now explain how Obama is overweight or would be unable to meet the fitness standards for someone in the military of his own age?

You're trying way to hard to spin this crap. Read what I wrote, in order and in context and if you still don't get it...well, I don't know what to tell you.

You're trying way to hard to spin this crap. Read what I wrote, in order and in context and if you still don't get it...well, I don't know what to tell you.

Not my problem if you are confused and don't understand how hypocrisy actually functions.

Forum List

Back