Interesting Poll Numbers from MSN

Uh noooooooooooo, you need to learn how to internet.

So you can't read either, BIG SURPRISE!!

POLL RESULTS
Who will win the general election for president this November?
  • 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%
    A third-party candidate/other

Total responses: 461,189 votes

Read more: Full politics coverage

It clearly says Read more, are you still living under your mothers roof? Or are you too old?

We need to start a fund raising campaign for the individuals who want to move out of America if / when Trump wins...

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Total responses: 439,284 votes

The woman who sits next to me at the office says she's moving to Europe of Trump gets elected.

Are you she wants to move because of Trump?

I asked her if she was moving to Canada if Trump won. She said she had offers to work in France, Germany and Italy and that she would go there. I asked because she's constantly calling Trump a fascist and comparing him to Hitler.

Good riddance, if that is all it takes for her to leave, then she isn't very intelligent.

I've already drawn that conclusion. Anyone who compares Trump to Hitler automatically goes on my "dumbass" list.

upload_2016-5-15_16-25-3.png

POLL RESULTS
  • 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

It clearly says Read more, are you still living under your mothers roof? Or are you too old?

Look Dipshit.

Your OP link went to a general page that had no poll on it. That's because YOU FUCKED UP. Stop trying to blame everybody else for your own incompetence.

Fucking HACK.

POLL RESULTS
  • 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Look Dipshit.

Your OP link went to a general page that had no poll on it. That's because YOU FUCKED UP. Stop trying to blame everybody else for your own incompetence.

Fucking HACK.

That's what it says "Read more: Full politics coverage" but Pogostick Up My Ass can't READ!!

I know it's hard to admit you still live under your mothers roof...

But your so big and bad behind your keyboard...

It's embarrassing when its obvious you didn't know what it said, just let me know were you learned how to "Internet", I'll be sure to start a thread so the rest of the board understands your method of how to Internet is up to snuff...

It says nothing about the poll Pogostick Up My Ass...

Last edited:

POLL RESULTS
  • 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Look Dipshit.

Fucking HACK.

That's what it says "Read more: Full politics coverage" but Pogostick Up My Ass can't READ!!

It's embarrassing when its obvious you didn't know what it said, just let me know were you learned how to "Internet", I'll be sure to start a thread so the rest of the board understands your method of how to Internet is up to snuff...

crying-baby-1.jpg

aZlhU.png

POLL RESULTS
  • 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Look Dipshit.

Fucking HACK.

crying-baby-1.jpg

aZlhU.png

It appears this picture was taken when you were still in diapers, did you have the Pogostick Up Your Ass at such an early age?

The world is in need of morons, glad you volunteered...

POLL RESULTS
  • 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Look Dipshit.

Fucking HACK.

crying-baby-1.jpg

aZlhU.png

It appears this picture was taken when you were still in diapers, did you have the Pogostick Up Your Ass at such an early age?

This is your official notice, Loser ----- STOP bombing my PM box. Grow a fucking pair.

Trump has to sell independents in a very big way.

He's got his work cut out for him.

People like me don't know if we should laugh or cry.

What a pathetic mess.

We need to start a fund raising campaign for the individuals who want to move out of America if / when Trump wins...

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

The woman who sits next to me at the office says she's moving to Europe of Trump gets elected.

Ask her where.....we can write letters of recommendation.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

I'l let you know when the time comes. I will enjoy raking her over the coals for a few weeks.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

I'l let you know when the time comes. I will enjoy raking her over the coals for a few weeks.

She might have limited choices....I hear that some countries are no longer taking immigrants.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

She might have limited choices....I hear that some countries are no longer taking immigrants.

After the next round of elections none of them will be taking Muslim immigrants.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

After the next round of elections none of them will be taking Muslim immigrants.

You could get her an application to the Peace Corps.

I hear they need help in Mongolia.

POLL RESULTS
  • 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Look Dipshit.

Fucking HACK.

crying-baby-1.jpg

aZlhU.png

This is your official notice, Loser ----- STOP bombing my PM box. Grow a fucking pair.

Oh no an Official Notice from Pogostick Up His Ass...

You need to realize you have zero effect on the Internet World, much less sending out Official Notices, I thought you played these games in 3rd grade?

Forum List

Back