Interesting Poll Numbers from MSN

Trump is going to crush ANY Democrat.

At this point I don't think Rump could crush the orange he uses to color his skin.
Sure...whatever you say.
Trump will NEVER take Indiana...Oh!

I didn't mention Indiana but I wouldn't bet against that. After all Indiana was bigtime Klan Kountry.
You almost never fail to insult large numbers of Americans whenever you post.

We need to start a fund raising campaign for the individuals who want to move out of America if / when Trump wins...

POLL RESULTS

Who will win the general election for president this November?
  • 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%
    A third-party candidate/other

Total responses: 439,284 votes

Read more: Full politics coverage

The woman who sits next to me at the office says she's moving to Europe of Trump gets elected.

Are you she wants to move because of Trump?

We need to start a fund raising campaign for the individuals who want to move out of America if / when Trump wins...

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

The woman who sits next to me at the office says she's moving to Europe of Trump gets elected.

If I had to sit next to you in the office I'd move to freaking Talos 4.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

If I had to sit next to you in the office I'd move to freaking Talos 4.

Good.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Why is it you guys keep pointing to unscientific polls?

There is no doubt I think polling will begin to narrow between Trump and Clinton, like any other election year that is usually what happens, so why not find one of them? Instead it's another online poll, probably freeped.

Trump has momentum that the demo's did not expect from the silent majority. It's a freaking horse race and let the best horse win.

Does Trump have momentum?

Mass times velocity equals momentum.

Trump is going to crush ANY Democrat.

At this point I don't think Rump could crush the orange he uses to color his skin.
Sure...whatever you say.
Trump will NEVER take Indiana...Oh!

I didn't mention Indiana but I wouldn't bet against that. After all Indiana was bigtime Klan Kountry.
You almost never fail to insult large numbers of Americans whenever you post.

Where? Because I conceded that Indiana might vote for Rump?

Hey ---- reap what you sow, y'know?

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

There is no doubt I think polling will begin to narrow between Trump and Clinton, like any other election year that is usually what happens, so why not find one of them? Instead it's another online poll, probably freeped.

Trump has momentum that the demo's did not expect from the silent majority. It's a freaking horse race and let the best horse win.

Sure, if you roll the fat fuck down a hill then he has momentum, but that's not what I was asking.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Sure, if you roll the fat fuck down a hill then he has momentum, but that's not what I was asking.

Of course, if you do that it will be the greatest Fat Fuck Roll Down the Hill of all time. Because nobody Fat Fuck Rolls Down the Hill like Rump. He will be the greatest Fat Fuck Roll Down the Hill that God ever created. Signed, John Miller.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

Sry that I misread you which is common for me to do with anybody. Trump has the snowball effect if that makes it easier.

Sry that I misread you which is common for me to do with anybody. Trump has the snowball effect if that makes it easier.

There is an awesome joke in there somewhere but I'm going to pass.

There is an awesome joke in there somewhere but I'm going to pass.

I have an arcane sense of humor.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

The link doesn't even go to a poll. For all we know he just made up numbers.

Awful sensitive, are you afraid he can win? View attachment 74899

View attachment 74899

Could you maybe link directly to the poll? Let's see how this was put together, when I use your link I don't see the poll.

POLL RESULTS

• 36%
    Hillary Clinton

• 6%
    Bernie Sanders

• 53%
    Donald Trump

• 5%

The link doesn't even go to a poll. For all we know he just made up numbers.

Awful sensitive, are you afraid he can win? View attachment 74899

View attachment 74899

Could you maybe link directly to the poll? Let's see how this was put together, when I use your link I don't see the poll.

aka get your ducks in a row

I took the high road because it was less traveled, Robert Frost.

Forum List

Back