Interesting repercussion of Trump's wall with Mexico...

For reasons that are totally beyond me, Trumpettes seem to think that Americans will actually live in an economic paradise when they have to pay American workers American wages to build the 98% of the products they buy at Walmart that are currently imported from countries that presently pay their workers about $.50 per hour.

But, I admit, that it takes some really deep thinking to figure out the ramifications of that.
Strange how if we supplied our own demand, we would be wealthy beyond even your limited education to understand.....

For reasons that are totally beyond me, Trumpettes seem to think that Americans will actually live in an economic paradise when they have to pay American workers American wages to build the 98% of the products they buy at Walmart that are currently imported from countries that presently pay their workers about $.50 per hour.

But, I admit, that it takes some really deep thinking to figure out the ramifications of that.
Strange how if we supplied our own demand, we would be wealthy beyond even your limited education to understand.....

Owebo, don't give up your day job to become an economist.....

I hope we don't suddenly discover that one of Trump's boys is a contractor and his company
is awarded the contract to build the wall.

Of course, I'm not just talking about building that "beautiful wall" but the concomitant promise that Mexico will pay for it (well, maybe later.)

Now, after China and Canada, Mexico is the 3rd largest trade partner with the U.S.....and that goes BOTH ways, Mexican goods going north and US good going south and beyond.

For better or worse, the huge trading is due to NAFTA (which I hated from way back to the early 90s)

But, piss off Mexico and soon some other trading partner will fill the void......China.

If China needs cars and oil....Mexico has them....If Mexico needs appliances and hard goods, China has them.....Yes, this could be the start of a beautiful relationship between Mexico and China and guess who will be the loser for the benefit of Trump's ego?

You forgot the part where we're the big man on campus and protect Mexico in the event of war.

Of course, I'm not just talking about building that "beautiful wall" but the concomitant promise that Mexico will pay for it (well, maybe later.)

Now, after China and Canada, Mexico is the 3rd largest trade partner with the U.S.....and that goes BOTH ways, Mexican goods going north and US good going south and beyond.

For better or worse, the huge trading is due to NAFTA (which I hated from way back to the early 90s)

But, piss off Mexico and soon some other trading partner will fill the void......China.

If China needs cars and oil....Mexico has them....If Mexico needs appliances and hard goods, China has them.....Yes, this could be the start of a beautiful relationship between Mexico and China and guess who will be the loser for the benefit of Trump's ego?

Really what cars does mexico make?
And who km e.they have oil, it's nothing compared to us.
And their market isn't close to ours, so.yes we are in the driver's seat.

Forum List

Back