Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

they are not using their own server. they are using like a gmail account or some other account where they don't control the server, unless i mis-read something.
Distinction without a difference, PRIVATE is the operative word as in NOT Federal Government owned, managed (i.e. subject to Federal Government information security and systems administrative policy & control) and approved.

gmail is hosted on PRIVATE servers as in privately owned and managed and in context NOT Federal Government approved.

in other words, if the feds want access to the e-mail, they can get it. i can go nuke my entire account on my own *.personalaccount.net that i have for myself, but my hosting provider will have all my records and can turn them over to them if needed.

in other words, they can't do things like run bleach bit, or lose 33k mails so no comparison really except to giggle and think this is the same.
Not really, any PRIVATE mail hosting provider can choose to nuke mailboxes and their entire contents and history at their own discretion and are under no obligations (other than contractual obligations ) to keep any historical data, if gmail were (for example) used by a business then Federal, State and Local retention laws would apply but the responsibility for compliance is on the business that's using the service not on the mail hosting provider.

yes a private one could. i said this and you're just moving words around. however, their backups should still have the mail/account history there.
I'm not trying to "move your words around", I'm trying to interpret what you said and it appeared that you were attempting to distinguish between the Queen of Corruptions use of a mail server that she owned & managed and WH staffers using private mail hosting services (you used the example of GMAIL), from a federal government perspective there is NO difference. If that wasn't your contention then I misread what you were trying to say and I apologize.

i did not say much of what you're saying i said so i'll move on. i never said google or a hosting provider was under obligation to make sure the accounts/customers comply. but they will have the mail if called for.

now i can hire a hoster that is a friend and get roughly the same as having a private server - but the hosting provider is now balls down to be responsible for their customers stated "private" needs.
The only obligation any mail hosting provider has is what is stated in its terms of service or what is specified under contract, that's why using personal mail accounts hosted on them to conduct business is a problem not only for government employees but also for employees of any business that has a rational information systems policy.
well I think at contention is if private email in itself is illegal for use by a sworn in person of government. what's your answer?
i don't think it's illegal to own/run the server but if they do, they are required to cc or include a gov alias for record of the e-mail.

they need to just make it illegal and lose the gray area.
for me I really couldn't care less that hitlery had a server, I mind that she deleted 33k of email while under subpoena. and then bleachbit the server's hard drive while under subpoena. And for the life of me, I can't understand how she ain't in jail just for those two things. destroying evidence.

they are not using their own server. they are using like a gmail account or some other account where they don't control the server, unless i mis-read something.
Distinction without a difference, PRIVATE is the operative word as in NOT Federal Government owned, managed (i.e. subject to Federal Government information security and systems administrative policy & control) and approved.

gmail is hosted on PRIVATE servers as in privately owned and managed and in context NOT Federal Government approved.

in other words, if the feds want access to the e-mail, they can get it. i can go nuke my entire account on my own *.personalaccount.net that i have for myself, but my hosting provider will have all my records and can turn them over to them if needed.

in other words, they can't do things like run bleach bit, or lose 33k mails so no comparison really except to giggle and think this is the same.
Not really, any PRIVATE mail hosting provider can choose to nuke mailboxes and their entire contents and history at their own discretion and are under no obligations (other than contractual obligations ) to keep any historical data, if gmail were (for example) used by a business then Federal, State and Local retention laws would apply but the responsibility for compliance is on the business that's using the service not on the mail hosting provider.

yes a private one could. i said this and you're just moving words around. however, their backups should still have the mail/account history there.
I'm not trying to "move your words around", I'm trying to interpret what you said and it appeared that you were attempting to distinguish between the Queen of Corruptions use of a mail server that she owned & managed and WH staffers using private mail hosting services (you used the example of GMAIL), from a federal government perspective there is NO difference. If that wasn't your contention then I misread what you were trying to say and I apologize.

i did not say much of what you're saying i said so i'll move on. i never said google or a hosting provider was under obligation to make sure the accounts/customers comply. but they will have the mail if called for.

now i can hire a hoster that is a friend and get roughly the same as having a private server - but the hosting provider is now balls down to be responsible for their customers stated "private" needs.
The only obligation any mail hosting provider has is what is stated in its terms of service or what is specified under contract, that's why using personal mail accounts hosted on them to conduct business is a problem not only for government employees but also for employees of any business that has a rational information systems policy.
i may just have my guard up around here - apologies back if i do. :)

you're right that the overall retention policies are up to the provider, i believe. however, even if i delete my mail from my account, the record is still going through the server and wiping out your tracks on a hosted solution isn't really "possible".

if the feds own the server and all around it, they have their own retention policy.

the only way to really hide yourself is to own your own server and then you control all facets of it - except for who you may have sent mail to. that would still be "pullable" if i knew who to ask/look for.
well I think that even on a private server that even if you delete an email, it still is on that server's hard disk somewhere. Now, bleachbitting it would destroy some contents of the hard drive. and that is what hitlery had done. just saying.
it is. you don't delete the data, you mark the spot as writable.

you're right that the overall retention policies are up to the provider, i believe. however, even if i delete my mail from my account, the record is still going through the server and wiping out your tracks on a hosted solution isn't really "possible".

if the feds own the server and all around it, they have their own retention policy.

the only way to really hide yourself is to own your own server and then you control all facets of it - except for who you may have sent mail to. that would still be "pullable" if i knew who to ask/look for.
well I think that even on a private server that even if you delete an email, it still is on that server's hard disk somewhere. Now, bleachbitting it would destroy some contents of the hard drive. and that is what hitlery had done. just saying.
what I find amazing is the goofs on the left in here don't care she did that. then, cause old Kushner used a private email account, they're going to come out of their skin. they will always be hypocrites is what i tell myself.

what I find amazing is the goofs on the left in here don't care she did that. then, cause old Kushner used a private email account, they're going to come out of their skin. they will always be hypocrites is what i tell myself.
if trump did it they would piss out an elephant in anger.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Private account, not private server.

Private Email Server ..

Who owns it?

Crixus is saying gubermentrment server.. but I have never heard of them before and have not looked them up yet..

Yes, but I was off boarding from my work so I was in a hurry. Sorry.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Different thing. All Kishners email are accounted for as they were sent through gubermentrment server so to be transparent. In Hillary's case there was all that bleachbit and busted blackberries.

Educate yourself on what Clinton used to clean her sytem ...lol

Clinton used BleachBit..

Jonathan Zdziarski, a computer security expert, characterized BleachBit as a fairly "amateur" tool that doesn't raise any red flags.

"It looks like the type of tool someone would run who's conscious of cleaning old crud off their system," Zdziarski said. "Someone trying to cover their tracks would likely pay for and use a much more expensive, specialized data destruction tool."

What is BleachBit? Little-known tool at center of Clinton email controversy

Doesn't matter as she was destroying evidence.

So who did you support from the beginning , or did you do a flipflop and act like he was your pick from the beginning.? You whole base doesn't even know who their party is anymore..

Seems to me you should be much more concerned about Democrats now being run by the violent, radical left. Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panthers, along with all the race pimps like the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jessie Jackson whose mistress had a baby while Jackson was supposed to be the spiritual guide for Bill Clinton and others. Then there are a few real Democrats left but they are being drowned out.

Kennedy_zpsio3papty-S.jpg

You may want to learn the difference between private email and private email server.

Comey testified that the FBI "didn't find any evidence of evil intent and intent to obstruct justice.""

Your desperation and lies are well-known b now. It was not Comey's job to make such a false statement and strange how that came just days after the clandestine meeting between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

NO intent was necessary for the crimes committed by the Clinton Cabal. Please see my signature and follow the link.

It's not mock outrage at all. If you leftardz can make your case for Trump's collusion of for any ANY ANY ANY republicans breaking the law as Hitlary did?

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

Stop fucking whining about it. . . . just get it done.
"It's not mock outrage at all."

I contend that it was. Emailgate? Benghazi? All fake outrage, fueled by bullshit. You disagree. Good for you.

Exactly...It was all a fake outrage that died down when things were good for Trump and then picked up when ever he needed a gain..It was so funny to watch.

wow, you all are out there, so again for probably the tenth time, so now you believe hitlery is guilty of a crime? it's all you have to admit to for me to answer any of your fking nonsense.

I really don't know enough to say a solid yes or no because I am not an attorney..... I did not support her because of all that crap..I think she border lined, and was unethical..But not once have I seen you say shit about the Trump team being un-ethical Popeye
Now we are finding that much of it was fake news spread by the Russian Bots.. ( Tweeter CEO ects..are in a closed meeting with the investigation in Washington now.
well I'm not a lawyer, but some things one needs to know to avoid breaking laws. and one is while under subpoena, one cannot destroy evidence included in that subpoena, and she did it. she deleted 33 thousand emails against the order of the subpoena. That makes her guilty of a crime right there. you need nothing more. She lied about what happened in benghazi and was influential in not providing security to the complex with the use of the military. Totally within her job as SOS. Now the fun part gets to the left bots who say she had no emails showing she knew. And here is where it gets hard for most on the left, well she deleted them. there is no other explanation for deleting emails under subpoena. She also started the entire russia bot cause she isn't much of a human being and can't accept defeat. she called half the country deplorables. dude it goes on and on and almost every fking demoloser backs her sorry ass. I'm just saying it's sickening as an american.

Ok this is why I am glad we are talking because I find most of those accusations to be false or !/2 truths.

1st... the Russian Bot hack is absolutely true .. Here read this: and Twitter is in hearings today in washington , so it will be on the news today.

For three weeks, a harsh spotlight has been trained on Facebook over its disclosure that Russians used fake pages and ads, designed to look like the work of American activists, to spread inflammatory messages during and since the presidential campaign.

But there is evidence that Twitter may have been used even more extensively than Facebook in the Russian influence campaign last year. In addition to Russia-linked Twitter accounts that posed as Americans, the platform was also used for large-scale automated messaging, using “bot” accounts to spread false stories and promote news articles about emails from Democratic operatives that had been obtained by Russian hackers.

2nd : As a result, we find Trump's claim that Clinton and/or her staffers deliberately destroyed emails after they were subpoenaed to be false.

Reality Check: Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton emails - CNNPolitics

3rd ..As I remember in the 1000000 Congressional hearings they could not nail her even though they tried everything on Bengazi. It was like Trump calls it a witch hunt.

"It's not mock outrage at all."

I contend that it was. Emailgate? Benghazi? All fake outrage, fueled by bullshit. You disagree. Good for you.

Exactly...It was all a fake outrage that died down when things were good for Trump and then picked up when ever he needed a gain..It was so funny to watch.

wow, you all are out there, so again for probably the tenth time, so now you believe hitlery is guilty of a crime? it's all you have to admit to for me to answer any of your fking nonsense.

I really don't know enough to say a solid yes or no because I am not an attorney..... I did not support her because of all that crap..I think she border lined, and was unethical..But not once have I seen you say shit about the Trump team being un-ethical Popeye
Now we are finding that much of it was fake news spread by the Russian Bots.. ( Tweeter CEO ects..are in a closed meeting with the investigation in Washington now.
well I'm not a lawyer, but some things one needs to know to avoid breaking laws. and one is while under subpoena, one cannot destroy evidence included in that subpoena, and she did it. she deleted 33 thousand emails against the order of the subpoena. That makes her guilty of a crime right there. you need nothing more. She lied about what happened in benghazi and was influential in not providing security to the complex with the use of the military. Totally within her job as SOS. Now the fun part gets to the left bots who say she had no emails showing she knew. And here is where it gets hard for most on the left, well she deleted them. there is no other explanation for deleting emails under subpoena. She also started the entire russia bot cause she isn't much of a human being and can't accept defeat. she called half the country deplorables. dude it goes on and on and almost every fking demoloser backs her sorry ass. I'm just saying it's sickening as an american.

Ok this is why I am glad we are talking because I find most of those accusations to be false or !/2 truths.

1st... the Russian Bot hack is absolutely true .. Here read this: and Twitter is in hearings today in washington , so it will be on the news today.

For three weeks, a harsh spotlight has been trained on Facebook over its disclosure that Russians used fake pages and ads, designed to look like the work of American activists, to spread inflammatory messages during and since the presidential campaign.

But there is evidence that Twitter may have been used even more extensively than Facebook in the Russian influence campaign last year. In addition to Russia-linked Twitter accounts that posed as Americans, the platform was also used for large-scale automated messaging, using “bot” accounts to spread false stories and promote news articles about emails from Democratic operatives that had been obtained by Russian hackers.

2nd : As a result, we find Trump's claim that Clinton and/or her staffers deliberately destroyed emails after they were subpoenaed to be false.

3rd ..As I remember in the 1000000 Congressional hearings they could not nail her even though they tried everything on Bengazi. It was like Trump calls it a witch hunt.

since we're on the russia bot, tell me what you think they did that you can prove?

Ah Hello,

I just did... and didn't the loss of the presidency for Clinton show you that democrats were pissed especially at Clinton and the DNC aka fucking Wasserman..

I think we need a clean slate and wash the whole congress off the board and start over..But being there is greed the roaches will still come back.

On the other hand there are so few fighting for some of the things I believe in , so I applaud their big mouths..

Tell me then, who do you support in your party? Are you a Tea Party person?

yep, it's what trump supporters call drain the swamp. It would be nice to see some dems start to call for draining it.

Welcome aboard. obummerfail is horrendous, and yet no one on the left calling for repeal. no government in our healthcare, period. Taxes, give the middle class their break, nope the dems are pooh poohing the current bill. Why? just cause they are lowering the top tax bracket from 39 to 35%? do they know they have cutting out loopholes in that? wtf, dems are not middle class advocates at all, not the current swamp anyway.

BTW, any dem that doesn't say yes to a middle class tax break I hope is done. Time for them to put up or shut up.

I do agree that Obamacare needs some help...BUT remember millions of dollars are spent to spread lies about it..The $$$ slims want it gone.

Now, I have been through cancer treatment 2 times and saw shit for myself. Once they hear the word cancer you are on a conveyor belt ( Cha Ching ) so confused getting painful treatment/surgeries I didn't want or need..

The congress is in bed with the FDA and the FDA and congress are getting paid off by Big Pharma .. The doctors are legally bound by the FDA to only go by their rules.. So
the Big Pharma charges whatever the hell they want and we get screwed... ( I saw the bills for it )

No one talks about this corruption..if Americans fought the corruption, the cost of medical treatment would go down, but the people are too busy working to line the pockets.

Our parties want the same thing, but the big money but into these lies keep us fighting..

Keep that in mind when you hear that the dems are so bad..not the far left mind you..

Another thing that is not mentioned is the Emergency Rooms are jammed pack with no insurance, because the ER's are legally bound to see them..
They have a cold, or something and use it like a doctors office and can not pay the bills..

( Who pays for those bills? We do )

Obamacare stopped the nightmare of the corruption of people losing everything , and once they sucked them dry they were left to die ..( I saw that )

subsidizing is the issue. period. conservatives don't want subsidies. so how does one get around that? that is the #1 point of contention. I'm all ears.

oh and tort reform to bring the costs back to fking reality. I just had seven stiches in my thumb, I had to go to an emergency room because it was an accident and I like the top of my thumb entact. the cost for that one hour visit was forty five fking hundred dollars. can you fking believe that?

Think about a bad of chemotherapy $10,000 and a shot the nest day ( mandatory ) $30,000 a shot..

X's that by 6 times of treatments .. add radiation for a month going everyday.

And then having to do it all over again when the cancer came back..

Not mentioning 9 surgeries , all of the image tests, and doctors.

Kicked my ass and my ass is still kicked ( that is why I am on here a lot ), but cancer free for 2 1/2 years first diagnosis 5 1/2 years ago..

I will comment on the subsidies in a while I have to go run some errands..

yes, it is amazing the costs. anyone that doesn't know that contributes to the price of a policy isn't thinking.

BTW, my out of pocket on that visit because I had to meet my deductible was $1,800 out of pocket. That was just for the emergency room. then I had radiology for the xrays and follow up.

Mine was $5,000 deductible , which was about what it cost for 1 week of treatment. But don't we have a high deductible on all insurances? I know when I had water damage from a stupid ice maker we had to tear out everything including the hardwood floors. So it is worth it to just pay the deductible in emergency situations such as almost cutting your finger off ( BTW that sounds painful )

yep, it's what trump supporters call drain the swamp. It would be nice to see some dems start to call for draining it.

Welcome aboard. obummerfail is horrendous, and yet no one on the left calling for repeal. no government in our healthcare, period. Taxes, give the middle class their break, nope the dems are pooh poohing the current bill. Why? just cause they are lowering the top tax bracket from 39 to 35%? do they know they have cutting out loopholes in that? wtf, dems are not middle class advocates at all, not the current swamp anyway.

BTW, any dem that doesn't say yes to a middle class tax break I hope is done. Time for them to put up or shut up.

I do agree that Obamacare needs some help...BUT remember millions of dollars are spent to spread lies about it..The $$$ slims want it gone.

Now, I have been through cancer treatment 2 times and saw shit for myself. Once they hear the word cancer you are on a conveyor belt ( Cha Ching ) so confused getting painful treatment/surgeries I didn't want or need..

The congress is in bed with the FDA and the FDA and congress are getting paid off by Big Pharma .. The doctors are legally bound by the FDA to only go by their rules.. So
the Big Pharma charges whatever the hell they want and we get screwed... ( I saw the bills for it )

No one talks about this corruption..if Americans fought the corruption, the cost of medical treatment would go down, but the people are too busy working to line the pockets.

Our parties want the same thing, but the big money but into these lies keep us fighting..

Keep that in mind when you hear that the dems are so bad..not the far left mind you..

Another thing that is not mentioned is the Emergency Rooms are jammed pack with no insurance, because the ER's are legally bound to see them..
They have a cold, or something and use it like a doctors office and can not pay the bills..

( Who pays for those bills? We do )

Obamacare stopped the nightmare of the corruption of people losing everything , and once they sucked them dry they were left to die ..( I saw that )

subsidizing is the issue. period. conservatives don't want subsidies. so how does one get around that? that is the #1 point of contention. I'm all ears.

oh and tort reform to bring the costs back to fking reality. I just had seven stiches in my thumb, I had to go to an emergency room because it was an accident and I like the top of my thumb entact. the cost for that one hour visit was forty five fking hundred dollars. can you fking believe that?

Think about a bad of chemotherapy $10,000 and a shot the nest day ( mandatory ) $30,000 a shot..

X's that by 6 times of treatments .. add radiation for a month going everyday.

And then having to do it all over again when the cancer came back..

Not mentioning 9 surgeries , all of the image tests, and doctors.

Kicked my ass and my ass is still kicked ( that is why I am on here a lot ), but cancer free for 2 1/2 years first diagnosis 5 1/2 years ago..

I will comment on the subsidies in a while I have to go run some errands..

yes, it is amazing the costs. anyone that doesn't know that contributes to the price of a policy isn't thinking.

BTW, my out of pocket on that visit because I had to meet my deductible was $1,800 out of pocket. That was just for the emergency room. then I had radiology for the xrays and follow up.

Mine was $5,000 deductible , which was about what it cost for 1 week of treatment. But don't we have a high deductible on all insurances? I know when I had water damage from a stupid ice maker we had to tear out everything including the hardwood floors. So it is worth it to just pay the deductible in emergency situations such as almost cutting your finger off ( BTW that sounds painful )
Yep, I'd prefer to just pay my way without insurance, and have a catastrophic plan in the event something serious happens. but the normal life bills I can handle without. I do anyway. like I said. the price for service varies depending on insurance or not.

since we're on the russia bot, tell me what you think they did that you can prove?

Looks like twitter has not done too much to stop it as of yet like Facebook ( who hired 30,000 people 6 months ago for security fake sites ) , so we still need to be aware of the FAKE NEWS BOTS . We have seen the paid scammers on here to spread it too, so we need to recheck everything..

Interesting read on the facts coming out..

Clinton Watts is a senior fellow at the Center for Cyber and Homeland Security at George Washington University and a Foreign Policy Research Institute fellow. Wikipedia

Clinton Watts, a former F.B.I. agent who has closely tracked Russian activity online, said that Facebook and Twitter suffered from a “bot cancer eroding trust on their platforms.” But he added that while Facebook “has begun cutting out the tumors by deleting false accounts and fighting fake news,” Twitter has done little and as a result, “bots have only spread since the election.”

Asked to comment, Twitter referred to a blog post in June in which it said it was “doubling down” on efforts to prevent manipulation but could not reveal details for fear of tipping off those trying to evade the company’s measures. But it declared that Twitter’s “open and real-time nature is a powerful antidote” to falsehoods.

“This is important because we cannot distinguish whether every single Tweet from every person is truthful or not,” the statement said. “We, as a company, should not be the arbiter of truth.”

The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the Election

Looks like twitter has not done too much to stop it as of yet like Facebook ( who hired 30,000 people 6 months ago for security fake sites ) , so we still need to be aware of the FAKE NEWS BOTS . We have seen the paid scammers on here to spread it too, so we need to recheck everything..

Interesting read on the facts coming out..

Clinton Watts is a senior fellow at the Center for Cyber and Homeland Security at George Washington University and a Foreign Policy Research Institute fellow. Wikipedia

Clinton Watts, a former F.B.I. agent who has closely tracked Russian activity online, said that Facebook and Twitter suffered from a “bot cancer eroding trust on their platforms.” But he added that while Facebook “has begun cutting out the tumors by deleting false accounts and fighting fake news,” Twitter has done little and as a result, “bots have only spread since the election.”

Asked to comment, Twitter referred to a blog post in June in which it said it was “doubling down” on efforts to prevent manipulation but could not reveal details for fear of tipping off those trying to evade the company’s measures. But it declared that Twitter’s “open and real-time nature is a powerful antidote” to falsehoods.

“This is important because we cannot distinguish whether every single Tweet from every person is truthful or not,” the statement said. “We, as a company, should not be the arbiter of truth.”

The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the Election
so do you think the classified adds in the paper get requested for adds from anyone? why do you wish to stop free speech?

well I think at contention is if private email in itself is illegal for use by a sworn in person of government. what's your answer?
i don't think it's illegal to own/run the server but if they do, they are required to cc or include a gov alias for record of the e-mail.

they need to just make it illegal and lose the gray area.
for me I really couldn't care less that hitlery had a server, I mind that she deleted 33k of email while under subpoena. and then bleachbit the server's hard drive while under subpoena. And for the life of me, I can't understand how she ain't in jail just for those two things. destroying evidence.

Agreed, but we all know they do not have the same rules that the rest of us have. Most people in high political offices are pretty much above the law!

true

because she failed in her lifes dream miserably, 50 years or so working campaigns, and beat by an amateur.

lol.... she reached great heights & without fred drumf bankrolling her start.

She 'reached great heights' by hanging on to Bills coattails, and running on his popularity.

Hell, she had to carpetbag from Arkansas to NY to win an election.
And Trump reached "great heights" by riding the popularity of a reality TV show geared to dumb people.
yes, his accomplishments. glad you see the difference.
Are you suggesting Hilary had no accomplishments? you know, she is more educated , talented, and successful than most people here or most people you will ever meet. From whence comes this jealous, snide attack?

Are you suggesting Hilary had no accomplishments?

She did manage to fail the D.C. bar exam.
She was a hell of a futures trader.
Somehow managed to get on the board of WalMart.
Had a bunch of travel office employees fired.
Lost and then found some billing records.
Attacked victims of her husband's advances.
Lost 2 Presidential campaigns to amateurs.

Did I miss any?

So who did you support from the beginning , or did you do a flipflop and act like he was your pick from the beginning.? You whole base doesn't even know who their party is anymore..

Seems to me you should be much more concerned about Democrats now being run by the violent, radical left. Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panthers, along with all the race pimps like the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jessie Jackson whose mistress had a baby while Jackson was supposed to be the spiritual guide for Bill Clinton and others. Then there are a few real Democrats left but they are being drowned out.

Kennedy_zpsio3papty-S.jpg

Markle better sleep with the hall light on..the blacks are first going to come and get his guns and then tie him up and force him to watch BET TV ( Black Entertainment ) for days and days..

Forum List

Back