🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Internet Voting

Truman123

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2014
If we could ensure that there would be no fraud, would you support internet voting?

With a near one hundred percent participation rate, which party would win most elections?

If we could ensure that there would be no fraud, would you support internet voting?

With a near one hundred percent participation rate, which party would win most elections?

First, there would be NO WAY to ensure the absence of fraud. No way. Matter of fact, internet voting would be an invitation to every hacker on the planet to hack that particular system. And they would.

But I do like the idea of COMPELLING every citizen eligible to vote by fining them if they don't. That does't sound like a bad idea to me.

Openly hand counted paper ballots is the only way to make sure the vote counters do not rig the results. I can think of no way to make online voting honest because there is nothing to recount. If they really wanted to increase voter turnout they would make it national holiday.

But I do like the idea of COMPELLING every citizen eligible to vote by fining them if they don't. That does't sound like a bad idea to me.
Those are subjects, not citizens. Just face the facts, it will be easier to deal with. Republicans were very motivated, Democrats weren't and swing voters finally saw the light.

In English, when we make a conditional sentence, or question, we use the past tense - such as the word 'could' instead of the word 'can.'

I hope this is helpful to those struggling.

In English, when we make a conditional sentence, or question, we use the past tense - such as the word 'could' instead of the word 'can.'

I hope this is helpful to those struggling.
I do not easily apply impossible fantasies to the problems of human governance. You know the old saying : "If voting changed anything they would make it illegal". Our voting process will never be allowed to become a threat to the powerful and it will never be made any easier than it is right now.

Nothing would change. 100 percent still would not vote. Not voting is a vote.

First, there would be NO WAY to ensure the absence of fraud. No way. Matter of fact, internet voting would be an invitation to every hacker on the planet to hack that particular system. And they would.

In the land of the free we should be careful using words like compel. You act as if those not voting have some sort of great knowledge and if only they voted something different would happen. Of course the democrats are blaming a poor turnout on their humiliating defeat. But the truth is, it wasn't because of a low turnout because those who did turn out could have voted either way. It was a repudiation of the democrat 8 years of tyranical rule.

Quite truthfully Zeke, I could care less if you vote, I think I rather you didn't.

In the land of the free we should be careful using words like compel. You act as if those not voting have some sort of great knowledge and if only they voted something different would happen. Of course the democrats are blaming a poor turnout on their humiliating defeat. But the truth is, it wasn't because of a low turnout because those who did turn out could have voted either way. It was a repudiation of the democrat 8 years of tyranical rule.

Quite truthfully Zeke, I could care less if you vote, I think I rather you didn't.
Where does it say compel?

Internet Voting........,

not only no.., but FUCK NO !!

there would be so damn much fraud by hackers who would screw up the entire process. :up:
On a scale of one to ten, ten being the best, how would you rate your English?

Internet Voting........,

not only no.., but FUCK NO !!

there would be so damn much fraud by hackers who would screw up the entire process. :up:
Actually it is technologically possible to implement internet voting and make it hacker proof if we honestly had the will to do it.

If banking can be done online, with minimal fraud (or at least not enough fraud to derail the whole process of banking), then internet voting can be done.

I'm in favor.

Where does it say compel?

Zeke said it.

Forum List

Back