🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Internet Voting

If we could ensure that there would be no fraud, would you support internet voting?

With a near one hundred percent participation rate, which party would win most elections?
I would never support it.

I don't support absentee voting without a notarized statement of reason for voting absentee.

I do not support early voting; actually had to be in the courthouse, and refused to early vote despite pleadings of the Registrar.

I believe that if you do not have the civic pride to show up at the designated polling place at the designated time, you just shouldn't be voting in the first place.

If we could ensure that there would be no fraud, would you support internet voting?

With a near one hundred percent participation rate, which party would win most elections?

Could never ensure zero fraud. Look at banking onlinem credit cards, defense, nothing's secure at the highest level. BAD idea trying to do voting online.

First, there would be NO WAY to ensure the absence of fraud. No way. Matter of fact, internet voting would be an invitation to every hacker on the planet to hack that particular system. And they would.

But I do like the idea of COMPELLING every citizen eligible to vote by fining them if they don't. That does't sound like a bad idea to me.
We do not have an educational system or a civil society, like say, Australia, that would be suitable to mandatory voting.

I would favour mandatory voting only if a voters had to pass a civic literacy test.

I would not care if they could read or write, but they should know the basics of federal, state and local government.

Could never ensure zero fraud. Look at banking onlinem credit cards, defense, nothing's secure at the highest level. BAD idea trying to do voting online.
Good Lord, how many time have I had to change passwords or been issued new credit cards because of compromised information.

At least 10 in the last 4 years.

First, there would be NO WAY to ensure the absence of fraud. No way. Matter of fact, internet voting would be an invitation to every hacker on the planet to hack that particular system. And they would.

But I do like the idea of COMPELLING every citizen eligible to vote by fining them if they don't. That does't sound like a bad idea to me.
Bonehead idea.

I don't support absentee voting without a notarized statement of reason for voting absentee.

I do not support early voting; actually had to be in the courthouse, and refused to early vote despite pleadings of the Registrar.

I believe that if you do not have the civic pride to show up at the designated polling place at the designated time, you just shouldn't be voting in the first place.
No one wants a long wait at the polls in November when it is cold outside, there has always been problems when turnouts exceed capacity and early voting has mitigated the problem somewhat.

If banking can be done online, with minimal fraud (or at least not enough fraud to derail the whole process of banking), then internet voting can be done.

I'm in favor.

You mean like we just heard about Home Depot?

Why are you in favor?

Good Lord, how many time have I had to change passwords or been issued new credit cards because of compromised information.

At least 10 in the last 4 years.

I don't even use credit cards. Cash only. Everything else is an unwarranted gamble.

Bonehead idea.

Liberals are all into compelling, odd isn't it? I think they believe is they compelled everyone to vote we would see that it is the liberals who hold the popular view. I guess the ass whooping they received on Tuesday isn't a good enough indicator they need to whole of the country to reject them.

You cant ensure no fraud, especially with liberals walking the earth.
There is a way to do it but no conservative would ever go for it. You offer a reward for the hackers who can design a foolproof system and a bounty for the hackers who can penetrate it, repeat until a reliable system is developed, give it freely to the world.

If banking can be done online, with minimal fraud (or at least not enough fraud to derail the whole process of banking), then internet voting can be done.

I'm in favor.

You mean like we just heard about Home Depot?

Why are you in favor?
She's just another agitator for the left .:poke: ...and another bitter, frustrated partisan.:crybaby:

I can see how what I wrote would seem bitter and agitative.

Wait, no I can't.

You cant ensure no fraud, especially with liberals walking the earth.
There is a way to do it but no conservative would ever go for it. You offer a reward for the hackers who can design a foolproof system and a bounty for the hackers who can penetrate it, repeat until a reliable system is developed, give it freely to the world.

Oh "conservatives" wouldn't? LMAO...bias revealed, son.

technology isn't static..it's dynamic and continuously variable...and humans are flawed creatures.
At this point it would be better to go back to paper ballots.

Bonehead idea.

Liberals are all into compelling, odd isn't it? I think they believe is they compelled everyone to vote we would see that it is the liberals who hold the popular view. I guess the ass whooping they received on Tuesday isn't a good enough indicator they need to whole of the country to reject them.
It's to be expected that an ideology like liberalism would favor compelling behavior. They can't win in the arena of ideas so they make their policies mandatory. This is partly why they lost the last election. Obama was the biggest reason because he wants to be the Father of an enslaved America.

Of course the democrats are blaming a poor turnout on their humiliating defeat. But the truth is, it wasn't because of a low turnout because those who did turn out could have voted either way. It was a repudiation of the democrat 8 years of tyranical rule.

Quite truthfully Zeke, I could care less if you vote, I think I rather you didn't.

You are a liar freewilly. Voter turnout was down. Fact. Always is in the mid term. Fact.
And voters could have voted either way huh. And you could have been born with some fucking common sense.
But you weren't.

What's it all mean freewilly?

But I do see the point and fear that assholes like you have. The absolutely worst thing that could happen to the Republican party would be a requirement that all eligible citizens vote. Republicans wouldn't win another election EVER.

No one wants a long wait at the polls in November when it is cold outside, there has always been problems when turnouts exceed capacity and early voting has mitigated the problem somewhat.
I guess the guys that died fighting for freedom in cold, mud, heat and sand would puke at your post.

I guess the guys that died fighting for freedom in cold, mud, heat and sand would puke at your post.
You guess wrong.

The government could not get it's shit together for the ObamaCare website and they had years to work on it.
Target,Home Depot,JP Morgan Chase had their shit hacked...Just think what these creative fucks could do to an election.

And the lefties will fight it because it's voter suppression because not everyone owns a PC.

Not a good idea.

Forum List

Back