Internet with bad intentions

Your take on the internet

• Internet employs thought control in favor of progressive ideology, and it's wrong

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Internet employs thought control in favor of progressive ideology, but I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet content is equal conservative and progressive views

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Unless your head is buried in the sand, those running the internet (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Youtube, etc.) are partisan and weed out conservative views. I know first hand, because Yahoo censors conservative view points. We receive most of our info. from the internet, and they're exercising thought control.

The internet and media are primarily responsible for building the snowflake. From games to Emojis to propaganda, it's taught us how to be soft, how to be a victim, and how to practice intellectual dishonesty.

Your thoughts?

Are you referring to Trump's fact free assertion that Google 'rigged' search results?
Trump's attack on Google is one of his silliest. Maybe he should get a few hours sleep before he hits the Internet.

Google searches aim to surface the most relevant pages in response to a user's query, even before he or she finishes typing. The answers that appear first are the ones Google's formulas, with some help from human content reviewers, deem to be the most authoritative, informative and relevant. Many factors help decide the initial results, including how much time people spend on a page, how many other pages link to it, how well it's designed and more.

Well designed web sites that enjoy large numbers of hits, a high time on page average, which contain many links, and is relevant to the user's query will likely show up on the first page of a search.

Trump is well aware of the fact that the Google search algorithm is a trade secret so he can make up any claim he wants and Google can't prove he's wrong without revealing their search algorithm.
Sure, that is why searching #walkaway used to result in making articles about how fake the movement was appear at the top on both bing and google, with the actual websites sponsoring the movement nowhere to be found, rather than the actual source of the hashtag. Funny how both bing and google now have the Facebook group appear at the top now that I told Brandon and the walkaway staff about it(yes, I am partly personally responsible for the change in google and bing search results on the most talked about movement of the year).

This is also why you can’t find Brandon Straka’s original video on YouTube(google) anymore when you search for walkaway videos.

The “algorithm” is no less sinister than when google hired the splc to police its content.

Sure, that is why searching #walkaway used to result in making articles about how fake the movement was appear at the top on both bing and google, with the actual websites sponsoring the movement nowhere to be found, rather than the actual source of the hashtag. Funny how both bing and google now have the Facebook group appear at the top now that I told Brandon and the walkaway staff about it(yes, I am partly personally responsible for the change in google and bing search results on the most talked about movement of the year).

This is also why you can’t find Brandon Straka’s original video on YouTube(google) anymore when you search for walkaway videos.

The “algorithm” is no less sinister than when google hired the splc to police its content.

As the Facebook group gained in popularity (i.e. visits) it moved up the list of results as would be expected. What is sinister about that? Do you even know what an algorithm is?

As the Facebook group gained in popularity (i.e. visits) it moved up the list of results as would be expected. What is sinister about that? Do you even know what an algorithm is?
The Facebook group has been more popular than those articles since they were written(because they aren’t all that popular). It has had over 130,000 members since mid July. I doubt the 46,000 members that we gained since then pushed it to the top of the search results from its previous non-existence on those search engines.

It wasn’t until I informed the group what was going on and Colbert’s blatant lying about what the group was that the walkaway staff started to talk to google and bing about it and searching “walkaway Facebook” actually resulted in the Facebook group showing up at the top.

The Facebook group has been more popular than those articles since they were written(because they aren’t all that popular). It has had over 130,000 members since mid July. I doubt the 46,000 members that we gained since then pushed it to the top of the search results from its previous non-existence on those search engines.

It wasn’t until I informed the group what was going on and Colbert’s blatant lying about what the group was that the walkaway staff started to talk to google and bing about it and searching “walkaway Facebook” actually resulted in the Facebook group showing up at the top.

Yep, it was all you! Great job! You are amazing! :113:

Well, considering I am one of the biggest contributors in terms of content to the group(just as I am one of the most active members of this forum on a day to day basis), and the fact that there wasn’t any kind of announcement from Brandon or anything beforehand about it, it is logical to believe that my post addressed directly to Brandon made a difference.

The government built the internet, dumbass.

What a loyal little statist you are!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not exactly.

iu

Look up ARPANET and DARPA on your little iOS piece of crap with an ARM processor device there, then read this article. One of the reasons I know these things is because I've been around for a long time.

Yes, Government Researchers Really Did Invent the Internet

So, since the government “created” the net you are good with them controlling it.

Gotcha

So since Apple created your overpriced phone, you're good with them controlling

what you see and hear on it, while they monitor and monetize everything you do with it, and your every

movement, including bowel ones, correct?

They don’t control what I see and hear on my phone.

Cellphone surveillance, also known as cellphone spying, may involve the tracking, bugging, monitoring, interception and recording of conversations and text messages on mobile phones.[1] It also encompasses the monitoring of people's movements, which can be tracked using mobile phone signals when phones are turned on.[2] In the United States, law enforcement agencies can legally monitor the movements of people from their mobile phone signals upon obtaining a court order to do so.[2] Cellphone spying software is software that is surreptitiously installed on mobile phones that can enable these actions.
Cellphone surveillance - Wikipedia

Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) will carry 71 percent of Internet traffic by 2021. Seventy-one percent of all Internet traffic will cross CDNs by 2021 globally, up from 52 percent in 2016.
The Zettabyte Era: Trends and Analysis

Unless you are using the below, you are wrong.
Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 7.30.09 AM.png

Unless your head is buried in the sand, those running the internet (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Youtube, etc.) are partisan and weed out conservative views. I know first hand, because Yahoo censors conservative view points. We receive most of our info. from the internet, and they're exercising thought control.

The internet and media are primarily responsible for building the snowflake. From games to Emojis to propaganda, it's taught us how to be soft, how to be a victim, and how to practice intellectual dishonesty.

Your thoughts?
Hey snowflake. Those companies do not control the internet. They are private companies and are perfectly withing their rights to decide what content they allow on their platforms. That said they are only removing things that violates their terms of service. If you don't like it vote with your feet and stay away from them.

Not exactly.

iu

Look up ARPANET and DARPA on your little iOS piece of crap with an ARM processor device there, then read this article. One of the reasons I know these things is because I've been around for a long time.

So, since the government “created” the net you are good with them controlling it.

Gotcha

what you see and hear on it, while they monitor and monetize everything you do with it, and your every

Cellphone surveillance, also known as cellphone spying, may involve the tracking, bugging, monitoring, interception and recording of conversations and text messages on mobile phones.[1] It also encompasses the monitoring of people's movements, which can be tracked using mobile phone signals when phones are turned on.[2] In the United States, law enforcement agencies can legally monitor the movements of people from their mobile phone signals upon obtaining a court order to do so.[2] Cellphone spying software is software that is surreptitiously installed on mobile phones that can enable these actions.

Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) will carry 71 percent of Internet traffic by 2021. Seventy-one percent of all Internet traffic will cross CDNs by 2021 globally, up from 52 percent in 2016.

View attachment 213802

Please explain how any of that equates to them (whoever them is) controlling what I see and hear on my phone. Do they stop text from coming to my phone? Do they stop calls coming to my phone?

Well, considering I am one of the biggest contributors in terms of content to the group(just as I am one of the most active members of this forum on a day to day basis), and the fact that there wasn’t any kind of announcement from Brandon or anything beforehand about it, it is logical to believe that my post addressed directly to Brandon made a difference.

You are really not that active on this forum unless you have another login. Perhaps you also overestimate your impact on the FB group.

You are really not that active on this forum unless you have another login.
The moderators disagree with you.

Opinions are more or less meaningless, your number of post and rating is clearly displayed for all to see. They do not tell the same story you do.

I am a numbers guy, do not give me opinion give me facts

Not exactly.

iu

Gotcha

View attachment 213802

Some flip phones can be immune as well. :1peleas::funnyface:

Opinions are more or less meaningless, your number of post and rating is clearly displayed for all to see. They do not tell the same story you do.

Most members on here don’t make many posts, and my ratings actually illustrate this.

I make more than most and rate posts FAR more than most.

Most members on here don’t make many posts, and my ratings actually illustrate this.

I will give you credit, you do mark a shit ton of my post as funny. Not sure that makes you all that active, but if you insist who am I to disagree.

I will give you credit, you do mark a shit ton of my post as funny. Not sure that makes you all that active, but if you insist who am I to disagree.
I am involved in a good number of threads day to day in various sub-forums while most members stick to a couple of threads.

Again, ask the moderators.

Just because I don’t post anything for a month or two or four when the forum has abnormally high activity doesn’t mean that I am not very active compared to most.

I am literally posting here when I am at my job because I don’t do anything for like 2 hours of every work day. Most people can’t do that.

Your thoughts?

I think there is a difference in censoring and common search results. If a company knowingly creates a process that searches for and eliminates certain view points, then that is censoring. But if a search engine uses clicks as a method of ordering, that's a little different. At that point it becomes a matter of who scoops who on the story, the tags they use and how the person searching, words their request. The faster a story gets out, the faster it receives clicks, the faster it receives clicks the sooner it gets to the top of the list, the sooner it gets to the top, the more clicks it gets just from the position it is in (and it will stay at the top).

But, at no point does the fact someone clicked on the article mean they supported the content therein, and the search engine doesn't have to censor anything for the person searching to click the first link they come to.

I am involved in a good number of threads day to day in various sub-forums while most members stick to a couple of threads.

Just because I don’t post anything for a month or two or four when the forum has abnormally high activity doesn’t mean that I am not very active compared to most.

I am literally posting here when I am at my job because I don’t do anything for like 2 hours of every work day. Most people can’t do that.

Once again, your total number of post on this website are published next to your avatar. While it is a good amount of post, it is far, far from being one of the most active.

I also post during working hours, with the full consent of my employer. I have periods of downtime, ranging from 30 seconds to a couple minutes t, on regular basis throughout the day as programs do their thing. The length of time depends on the size of the data file. If I know it is going to be more than a couple of minutes (some processes take half an hour or longer) I will work on a different project, but if it is only a minute or two it is counter-productive to start another task.

Once again, your total number of post on this website are published next to your avatar. While it is a good amount of post, it is far, far from being one of the most active.

I also post during working hours, with the full consent of my employer. I have periods of downtime, ranging from 30 seconds to a couple minutes t, on regular basis throughout the day as programs do their thing. The length of time depends on the size of the data file. If I know it is going to be more than a couple of minutes (some processes take half an hour or longer) I will work on a different project, but if it is only a minute or two it is counter-productive to start another task.

Interesting you are GETTING PAID for posting political/personal material!
You fall into these categories it appears:

The trends are unsettling for HR executives nationwide:
Cyberslacking at Work
  • 30 to 40 percent of employee Internet activity is non-work-related, according to IDC Research.

• Workplace Internet misuse costs U.S. businesses $63 billion in lost productivity annually, according to Websense Inc.

• Charles Schwab reveals that 72 percent of its customers plan to buy or sell mutual funds over the next six months, and 92 percent of these plan to do so online during work hours.

• 70 percent of all Internet porn traffic occurs during the 9-to-5 workday, according to SexTracker. This means that one in five employees access cybersex at work.

• 28 percent of individuals making gift purchases do so from their offices or cubicles, according to Pew Internet and American Life Project.
Employee Internet Management: Now an HR Issue

Last edited:

Considering that I did not post much at all until just before 2016 and after Stormfront was taken down, my post count is very high.

The little headline blurbs I get every day with Yahoo news are consistent never ending 100% left wing anti-Trump propaganda. Sometimes they don't even make sense except possibly to the angry crazy left wing minions. I don't even read them anymore.

Forum List

Back