Interview with Dr. John Lott at the Ann Coulter substack....on mass public shooters.

What's the point anyway? Has the formerly little pop culture bubbly conservative babe turned into a covert anti 2nd Amendment activist or am I off the board? That's the problem with posting videos you like without backing them up with legitimate commentary.

One of the points Lott makes is the “acquaintance“ murder lie of the anti-gun extremists…..

Most of these “acquaintance” murders are not normal people in families who murder each other in arguments over the t.v. Remote…….

A gang member shooting an enemy gang member are acquaintances according to the police….

Do you realize that if a cab driver is shot by a passenger in the cab, that counts as an acquaintance murder? But if the cab driver is shot by someone standing at the side of the cab, that is a “stranger” murder.

They also discuss the fact that mass public shooters target gun free zones, and he points out we know this because these killers tell us……in their manifestos and in their police interviews….

A good interview on all aspects of these attacks…

I have every John Lott book going back to, I think, 1983. I have every law journal and other paper he has published, to the extent that I have been able to identify or find them. Thanks for pointing this one out. I'm not a Trump-hating-Coulter fan but I will stomach a bit of her to get more of John Lott.

Forum List

Back