🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intolerance is raising its head

I wonder how many idiots will support this.

Up North in America’s Hat, gay activist groups are pressuring the Government to effectively deny Christians the right to practice law; the first step to barring Christians from participation in the political and economic life of the country.
On April 24th, the law society of Canada’s largest province voted against admitting among their ranks graduates of Trinity Western University, for the sole reason that the school’s community covenant, which students (and teachers) voluntarily sign upon admission or hiring, reserves sexual intimacy for heterosexual marriage. Nova Scotia followed suit, wording their rejection as approval on the condition that TWU change its community covenant or allow students to opt out.
If allowed to stand, this effectively makes devout Christians who do not believe in gay marriage second class Canadian citizens; effectively enacting dhimmitude on anyone who doesn’t forsake their religious conscience in favor of the State.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2014/06/02/canadian-gays-seek-to-bar-christians-from-practicing-law/

More whining about the poor christian victims?:lol:

I wonder how many idiots will support this.

Up North in America’s Hat, gay activist groups are pressuring the Government to effectively deny Christians the right to practice law; the first step to barring Christians from participation in the political and economic life of the country.
On April 24th, the law society of Canada’s largest province voted against admitting among their ranks graduates of Trinity Western University, for the sole reason that the school’s community covenant, which students (and teachers) voluntarily sign upon admission or hiring, reserves sexual intimacy for heterosexual marriage. Nova Scotia followed suit, wording their rejection as approval on the condition that TWU change its community covenant or allow students to opt out.
If allowed to stand, this effectively makes devout Christians who do not believe in gay marriage second class Canadian citizens; effectively enacting dhimmitude on anyone who doesn’t forsake their religious conscience in favor of the State.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2014/06/02/canadian-gays-seek-to-bar-christians-from-practicing-law/

More whining about the poor christian victims?:lol:

isn't it just like a fascist to ridicule his victims?

isn't it just like a fascist to ridicule his victims?

Pretty soon you won't have to worry there will be a nice place for your ilk :uhoh3:

LiveLeak.com - Religious Fundamentalism 'May Be Categorised As Mental Illness & Cured By Science'

you're right leftard; Americans need not fear "far right kook militancy"

it is far left militant kooks who represent a greater threat to the country

One, I am a mainstream American, and, two, you are a rightward kook.

Keep it straight, son.

Yes, the far right is far more dangerous than the limp wrists on the left.

They article states they VOLUNTARILY sign, they must be allowed to REFUSE to sign, obviously. I'll check on "gaypatriots" and TWU. Does not make sense as you wrote it.

How did I write it?

Quoted actually: "students VOLUNTARILY sign". If it isn't mandatory, there is no cause for concern; "GayPatriots" must have erred. It is mandatory.

The Canadian government is the one claiming it is mandatory, take it up with them.

Forum List

Back