Intolerance on display

There are still some traditional liberals out there. These are progressives, not liberals.

These people are everything traditional liberals used to fight against.
Why aren't they speaking out? It's like the Muslim community not speaking out against Islamo-terrorism.

Last edited:
There are still some traditional liberals out there. These are progressives, not liberals. These people are everything traditional liberals used to fight against.
Why are they speaking out?
I think that traditional liberals and traditional conservatives just aren't, um, politically aggressive. A majority of the country believes in "live and let live", and we just aren't into screaming at people and attacking them and telling them how to live their lives.

So, the ends of the spectrum are by far the loudest. But that doesn't mean the rest of us don't have an opinion.

The Chesapeake Bay spans can be intimidating to some here in Maryland.

They get on the bridge and drive 15 to 20 miles under the speed limit.
We have drivers coming thru here who panic just crossing the Mississippi here. Some go as far as hiring a local to drive them over.

Well, in fairness, I don't think anyone on the Left is claiming to be tolerant any more.

They've pretty much become what real liberals used to hate.

Are the faggots being unfair (like you always are)? For shame.

No float celebrating those who hate fags? Shocking!
Mac1958

Perfect example. Right here^^^
This happens All. The. Time.

I make a point, one of them jumps in to illustrate it for me.
Faggots for Trump = Jews for Hitler. That float also wasn't a big hit at the Jewish Pride parade. Grow up, boys.
No, liberals need to accept the fact that Trump is our president. You make not like it, but suck it up butter cup. I didn't like obama, but I accepted the fact that he was our president. But y'all keep up this nonsense, and your party will never be in power again.

Mac1958

Faggots for Trump = Jews for Hitler. That float also wasn't a big hit at the Jewish Pride parade. Grow up, boys.
And to the Hitler reference.

That didn't take long.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.
It could have been any "insert victims" for any "insert criminal". Not going to be a big hit with other people. Trump is to gay pride what a teenage girl cutting herself is to a hot date.

And I'm guessing you'll be mad about their "intolerance" when they turn down the All Faggots Will Burn In Hell For Eternity float?
Obama was anti American to real Americans.

Well, in fairness, I don't think anyone on the Left is claiming to be tolerant any more.

They've pretty much become what real liberals used to hate.

Mac1958

No, liberals need to accept the fact that Trump is our president. You make not like it, but suck it up butter cup. I didn't like obama, but I accepted the fact that he was our president. But y'all keep up this nonsense, and your party will never be in power again.
GOP rules - the Orange Menace will never be - my President.

Mac1958

And to the Hitler reference.

That didn't take long.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.
It could have been any "insert victims" for any "insert criminal". Not going to be a big hit with other people. Trump is to gay pride what a teenage girl cutting herself is to a hot date.

And I'm guessing you'll be mad about their "intolerance" when they turn down the All Faggots Will Burn In Hell For Eternity float?
Yes, you're definitely guessing.
So, you think the Gay Pride folks should allow for the We Hate Faggots float? Didn't know you were such a fan of diversity?

Mac1958

Typical liberal, I didn't get my way whaaa, whaaa.

Mac1958

0*qfbPf2hOJs6enT5Y.jpg

After eight years of this GOP crap, bite me.

0*qfbPf2hOJs6enT5Y.jpg

Oh whaaa, whaaa much worse was said about Bush. Let me know when a movie comes out about assassinating Obama. Like you loonies did about Bush.

0*qfbPf2hOJs6enT5Y.jpg

Oh whaaa, whaaa much worse was said about Bush. Let me know when a movie comes out about assassinating Obama. Like you loonies did about Bush.
Have you considered saving the well, my shit don't stink part?
preview-barack-obama-shooting-target-1.jpg

So, you think the Gay Pride folks should allow for the We Hate Faggots float? Didn't know you were such a fan of diversity?
Yes, there is clearly much you don't know.

Such as, I'm pro-gay rights and anti-Trump. I voted for Hillary.

But you're so consumed by your ideology that your perceptions are distorted and your thought processes are damaged.

Now, run along and play with the right wingers. You folks are very similar in your behaviors.

Mac1958

He's a "progressive", not a liberal. Two very different things.

He's a "progressive", not a liberal. Two very different things.
No, Mac, I am a liberal - like the Founders. Talk it up, boys. We made it so you could here but we never said what you just said wouldn't t mean some big bad Beaner won't knock you flat on your ass. A time and a place. Remember that.

Yes, there is clearly much you don't know.

Such as, I'm pro-gay rights and anti-Trump. I voted for Hillary.

But you're so consumed by your ideology that your perceptions are distorted and your thought processes are damaged.

Now, run along and play with the right wingers. You folks are very similar in your behaviors.
I don't care anything about your politics, your votes, your stance for or against gay people. I want to know if you think they are being intolerant if they don't let the We Hate Faggots float into their parade?

Forum List

Back