Intolerance on display

Polish? Really? Why?
Irish? Whiskey?
Family? Plus one, you do have a choice in how your family turns out
Pittsburgh? Go PENS!!!!!!!! Plus two, you could root for anyone

The Polish and Irish make for great self deprecating humor.

Kinda but I am stuck with them (all made by heteros).

Not sure I can comprehend that.

View attachment 131911

View attachment 131912

Da tunnel seemed longer than in real life.

I'd rather that this little secret not get out. Could only be bad for the fishing.

What the video didn't show is the two mile back up of vehicles prior to entering the tunnels. Why are Pittsburgh drivers scared of tunnels?

My best guess is that there is an instinct to slow down with the loss of the shoulder?

And it only takes one driver to inflict the speed reduction on that lane.

Could be, but once through the tunnel onto the bridge traffic starts moving again. Something about tunnels.

View attachment 131911

View attachment 131912

I'd rather that this little secret not get out. Could only be bad for the fishing.

What the video didn't show is the two mile back up of vehicles prior to entering the tunnels. Why are Pittsburgh drivers scared of tunnels?

My best guess is that there is an instinct to slow down with the loss of the shoulder?

And it only takes one driver to inflict the speed reduction on that lane.

Could be, but once through the tunnel onto the bridge traffic starts moving again. Something about tunnels.

Perhaps the overall reduced space, included the overhead stuff that does not matter.

First of all, when is there a parade celebrating heterosexuality? What is there to be proud of concerning being homosexual?

Never the less what has Trump done to cause the gay community to be so intolerant?

Charlotte Pride rejects Gays for Trump float for parade

I disagree with Charlotte Pride. Here in San Diego, all political parties with local political candidates are welcome.

First of all, when is there a parade celebrating heterosexuality? What is there to be proud of concerning being homosexual?

Never the less what has Trump done to cause the gay community to be so intolerant?

I disagree with Charlotte Pride. Here in San Diego, all political parties with local political candidates are welcome.
I noticed you parsed the word "local."

Once upon a time, I was a liberal, and thought as a liberal. But now I am a little older and wiser. I am no liberal NOW. Terrorist may be bad enough, but Liberals have become whining screeching hell monkeys that bite an snap and snark their way through debates, regardless of common sense or necessity. They scare me more than terrorists, they really do. I would never speak my mind in public know, I am coy and couch everything in ambiguities. So much for freedom of speech. We are living in weird times.

Once upon a time, I was a liberal, and thought as a liberal. But now I am a little older and wiser. I am no liberal NOW. Terrorist may be bad enough, but Liberals have become whining screeching hell monkeys that bite an snap and snark their way through debates, regardless of common sense or necessity. They scare me more than terrorists, they really do. I would never speak my mind in public know, I am coy and couch everything in ambiguities. So much for freedom of speech. We are living in weird times.
There are still some traditional liberals out there. These are progressives, not liberals.

These people are everything traditional liberals used to fight against.

They aren't actually Liberals.

Last edited:
I wish these neophyte liberals in the last 20 years would realize intimidating and trash talking snark isn't to their best interests, it's pushing people away. Some of us have different perspectives on race issues and immigration and we don't like being told what to think by any group, or what is BAD, either. Image THAT.

I have never heard him say anything anti-ghey unless chasing tail is anti-ghey?

There are a lot of things I had no choice in that i am proud of: Polish, irish, my family, and PITTSBURGH.

Polish? Really? Why?
Irish? Whiskey?
Family? Plus one, you do have a choice in how your family turns out
Pittsburgh? Go PENS!!!!!!!! Plus two, you could root for anyone

View attachment 131911

View attachment 131912

Agree.

The same with bridges.

The Chesapeake Bay spans can be intimidating to some here in Maryland.

They get on the bridge and drive 15 to 20 miles under the speed limit.

Well, in fairness, I don't think anyone on the Left is claiming to be tolerant any more.

They've pretty much become what real liberals used to hate.

Are the faggots being unfair (like you always are)? For shame.

No float celebrating those who hate fags? Shocking!
Mac1958

Perfect example. Right here^^^
This happens All. The. Time.

I make a point, one of them jumps in to illustrate it for me.

Well, in fairness, I don't think anyone on the Left is claiming to be tolerant any more.

Mac1958

Faggots for Trump = Jews for Hitler. That float also wasn't a big hit at the Jewish Pride parade. Grow up, boys.

Mac1958

Faggots for Trump = Jews for Hitler. That float also wasn't a big hit at the Jewish Pride parade. Grow up, boys.
And to the Hitler reference.

That didn't take long.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Mac1958

That didn't take long.

It could have been any "insert victims" for any "insert criminal". Not going to be a big hit with other people. Trump is to gay pride what a teenage girl cutting herself is to a hot date.

And I'm guessing you'll be mad about their "intolerance" when they turn down the All Faggots Will Burn In Hell For Eternity float?

Mac1958

That didn't take long.

It could have been any "insert victims" for any "insert criminal". Not going to be a big hit with other people. Trump is to gay pride what a teenage girl cutting herself is to a hot date.

And I'm guessing you'll be mad about their "intolerance" when they turn down the All Faggots Will Burn In Hell For Eternity float?
Yes, you're definitely guessing.

Forum List

Back