Intolerance on display

No, liberals need to accept the fact that Trump is our president. You make not like it, but suck it up butter cup. I didn't like obama, but I accepted the fact that he was our president. But y'all keep up this nonsense, and your party will never be in power again.
GOP rules - the Orange Menace will never be - my President.
Typical liberal, I didn't get my way whaaa, whaaa.
0*qfbPf2hOJs6enT5Y.jpg

After eight years of this GOP crap, bite me.
Oh whaaa, whaaa much worse was said about Bush. Let me know when a movie comes out about assassinating Obama. Like you loonies did about Bush.
Have you considered saving the well, my shit don't stink part?
preview-barack-obama-shooting-target-1.jpg
Oh I agree Obama was the best gun salesman ever. I still don't see where is says kill him.

So, you think the Gay Pride folks should allow for the We Hate Faggots float? Didn't know you were such a fan of diversity?
Yes, there is clearly much you don't know.

Such as, I'm pro-gay rights and anti-Trump. I voted for Hillary.

But you're so consumed by your ideology that your perceptions are distorted and your thought processes are damaged.

Now, run along and play with the right wingers. You folks are very similar in your behaviors.
I don't care anything about your politics, your votes, your stance for or against gay people. I want to know if you think they are being intolerant if they don't let the We Hate Faggots float into their parade?
You're demonstrating my points about regressives perfectly.

Nasty, hateful, intolerant, narcissistic. And illiberal.

Keep flailing away, your call.

0*qfbPf2hOJs6enT5Y.jpg

After eight years of this GOP crap, bite me.
Oh whaaa, whaaa much worse was said about Bush. Let me know when a movie comes out about assassinating Obama. Like you loonies did about Bush.
Have you considered saving the well, my shit don't stink part?
preview-barack-obama-shooting-target-1.jpg
Oh I agree Obama was the best gun salesman ever. I still don't see where is says kill him.
Racist paranoia is what sold the guns. Obama never touched them.

So, you think the Gay Pride folks should allow for the We Hate Faggots float? Didn't know you were such a fan of diversity?

But you're so consumed by your ideology that your perceptions are distorted and your thought processes are damaged.

Now, run along and play with the right wingers. You folks are very similar in your behaviors.
I don't care anything about your politics, your votes, your stance for or against gay people. I want to know if you think they are being intolerant if they don't let the We Hate Faggots float into their parade?

Still can't answer a simple question (that defeats your entire point) can you, Mac? Really really sad my friend.

Still can't answer a simple question (that defeats your entire point) can you, Mac? Really really sad my friend.
I wouldn't want to be thought of as a friend to someone like you, but I'll answer your question.

Of course that would be intolerant. As intolerant as you are with people who dare to disagree with you.

As I point out regularly, the two ends of the spectrum are very similar in their behaviors. Intolerance is only one example.

I wouldn't want to be thought of as a friend to someone like you, but I'll answer your question.

Of course that would be intolerant. As intolerant as you are with people who dare to disagree with you.

As I point out regularly, the two ends of the spectrum are very similar in their behaviors. Intolerance is only one example.
So, the Jewish Pride parade can't turn down the Jews for Hitler (or even just the Neo-Nazis) float because if they do - they are being intolerant. Got it.

That is going to be some parade BTW. Do Nazis hand out white candy to the kiddos? Or bullets maybe?

Faggots for Trump = Jews for Hitler. That float also wasn't a big hit at the Jewish Pride parade. Grow up, boys.
No, liberals need to accept the fact that Trump is our president. You make not like it, but suck it up butter cup. I didn't like obama, but I accepted the fact that he was our president. But y'all keep up this nonsense, and your party will never be in power again.
He's a "progressive", not a liberal. Two very different things.
No, Mac, I am a liberal - like the Founders. Talk it up, boys. We made it so you could here but we never said what you just said wouldn't t mean some big bad Beaner won't knock you flat on your ass. A time and a place. Remember that.
So you created what Obama wanted to transform?

So, the Jewish Pride parade can't turn down the Jews for Hitler (or even just the Neo-Nazis) float because if they do - they are being intolerant. Got it.

That is going to be some parade BTW. Do Nazis hand out white candy to the kiddos? Or bullets maybe?
Evidently there's a point in there somewhere.

I believe in freedom of speech and expression. If some idiot nazis want to form a little parade and march their little buttcracks down Main Street, I think they should be allowed to do so, and I'll do absolutely nothing to bother or impede them. Or a band of goofy communists, for that matter.

I know how the regressives are with that pesky freedom of expression thing: You're only for it if it doesn't "offend" you.

I believe in freedom of speech and expression. If some idiot nazis want to form a little parade and march their little buttcracks down Main Street, I think they should be allowed to do so, and I'll do absolutely nothing to bother or impede them. Or a band of goofy communists, for that matter.
That is not the issue here. On that we agree. What you are upset about is that the Jews aren't allowing the Nazis to march in their parade. Idiotic.

He's a "progressive", not a liberal. Two very different things.
No, Mac, I am a liberal - like the Founders. Talk it up, boys. We made it so you could here but we never said what you just said wouldn't t mean some big bad Beaner won't knock you flat on your ass. A time and a place. Remember that.
So you created what Obama wanted to transform?
His transformation was to take people like you and make them into people who would defend (instead of trying to turn back the clock on) what the country stands for.

For a n*gger, he did good.

That is not the issue here. On that we agree. What you are upset about is that the Jews aren't allowing the Nazis to march in their parade. Idiotic.
I am?

This is why I don't bother trying to communicate with zealots. They do nothing but attack out of ignorance and make shit up as they go.

Both ends.

I am?

This is why I don't bother trying to communicate with zealots. They do nothing but attack out of ignorance and make shit up as they go.

Both ends.
Explain to us then why gays running a Gay Pride parade not wanting Gays For Trump (Jews for Hitler to most homosexuals) is somehow wrong? Is a Pride Parade required to be a format for all points if view? You are one whining so - do tell?

And save your PC and you're a zealot crap for others. I am neither.

Last edited:
I am?

Both ends.
Explain to us then why gays running a Gay Pride parade not wanting Gays For Trump (Jews for Hitler to most homosexuals) is somehow wrong? Is a Pride Parade required to be a format for all points if view? You are one whining so - do tell?

And save you PC and you're a zealot crap for others. I am neither.
I've already explained that. Find a right winger and play with them.

I am?

Both ends.

So, you have no answer you just think it's mean that the Jews won't include the Nazis in their barbecue. Okay, Mac stuck in the middle unable to ever make a stand.

Tell me, isn't it exhausting to never be able to say this is right and this is wrong and actually mean it, really believe it? You are to a foundation what Jell-o is - to a foundation.

Last edited:
I am?

Both ends.

So, you have no answer you just think it's mean that the Jews won't include the Nazis in their barbecue. Okay, Mac stuck in the middle unable to ever make a stand.

Tell me, isn't exhausting to never be able to say this is right and this is wrong and actually mean it, really believe it? You are to a foundation what Jell-o is - to a foundation.
And another winger trots out that "doesn't take a stand" line.

Amazing how similar you are to those you loathe.

My sig, especially the part in red, is for liars like you.

Dismissed.

I am?

Both ends.

Tell me, isn't exhausting to never be able to say this is right and this is wrong and actually mean it, really believe it? You are to a foundation what Jell-o is - to a foundation.
And another winger trots out that "doesn't take a stand" line.

Amazing how similar you are to those you loathe.

My sig, especially the part in red, is for liars like you.

Dismissed.
I don't read sigs, Mac in the Middle, and you were given a chance to take a stand - and can't (as was expected).

I am?

Both ends.

Gays voted for and support Trump. You are saying because of their politics and who they vote for, they can't participate in a Gay Pride parade.
If you don't vote how we say, you are excluded? You can't see thats quite fascist? Really?

I am?

Both ends.

Gays voted for and support Trump. You are saying because of their politics and who they vote for, they can't participate in a Gay Pride parade.
If you don't vote how we say, you are excluded? You can't see thats quite fascist? Really?
Fascist or not, the Gay Pride people are not required to include people they believe voted for the enemy of Gay Pride, righto?

It's not the homosexuals discuss Trump-fest. On that you would expect opposing views. The, I'm a faggot and I hate myself float was also not a big hit.

I am?

Both ends.

Fascist or not, the Gay Pride people are not required to include people they believe voted for the enemy of Gay Pride, righto?

It's not the homosexuals discuss Trump-fest. On that you would expect opposing views. The, I'm a faggot and I hate myself float was also not a big hit.
So, yourself and gays - who often complain of intolerance and bigotry - actually embrace intolerance and bigotry when it suits? All you have to do is not vote the way they think you should and out come the fascists, excluding people because of how they vote.
Wow. Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back