Zone1 Introduction to the Romani people (Gypsies)

What you do is spamming this thread. Your posts are spam, no contribution.
It's a thread about gypsies. It's not spamming. It's contributing. You don't find video of actual gypsies in action objectionable... Do you?

It's a thread about gypsies. It's not spamming. It's contributing. You don't find video of actual gypsies in action objectionable... Do you?

Its a anecdote, and has little value, its like me saying i was robbed by a white man, how much information does that give about all white people or about what it means to be white? Also little to do with my video, or my informations i provided and the questions i asked. But you are probably one of those alt-right meme guys, who expresses himself only with memes.

Its a anecdote, and has little value, its like me saying i was robbed by a white man, how much information does that give about all white people or about what it means to be white? Also little to do with my video, or my informations i provided and the questions i asked. But you are probably one of those alt-right meme guys, who expresses himself only with memes.
The videos speak for themselves. And such videos are legion. It's not like this behavior is fringe amongst gypsies, rather it is practically legendary. To the point where gypsy itself is basically a meme. That's not my fault. Where are all the videos of hard working, generous, upstanding gypsies?

The videos speak for themselves. And such videos are legion. It's not like this behavior is fringe amongst gypsies, rather it is practically legendary. To the point where gypsy itself is basically a meme. That's not my fault. Where are all the videos of hard working, generous, upstanding gypsies?

Vucic employs a new generation, of young university educated roma in the administrations. So are they educated and work?

I didnt noticed it, but if you say so, but atleast you agree that it isnt right.
I'm German and my father came straight from Krautland in 1960. Even though some of it was just friendly ribbing by friends, my father and I were the brunt of alot of Nazi jokes in the 70's and 80's and even the 90's. At times it wasn't all that friendly. I was born not even 25 years after WW2 ended. People still equated Germans strongly with Nazis whether serious or in jest. Less than 25 years. That's like looking back at 9/11 now. The anti-Muslim sentiment among Americans is very strong among Americans even though the extremists who allegedly committed the acts 9/11 were a minority among their kind. Most Muslim "commoners" are fairly peaceful and just want religious freedom like anyone else does.

Anyway, interestingly my dad and I have both had quite a few Jewish friends, employers and coworkers (and in my case, teachers) who we got along with splendidly. I think it's actually the people who were not close to the situation in Nazi Germany who don't really understand and are the most prejudiced - modern Americans whose education consists of mainstream media more than anything else. It was pretty easy for our Jewish friends to see that neither my father nor I had the slightest support for anything Nazi and actually liked them. Many Jews are as German as we are! Three Jewish brothers were instrumentally helpful in getting my father situated in this country and settled into a good job...just 15 years after the war.

I don't know if you are Italian or not, but I've seen many Italians be the target of mafia jokes, much the same as my father and I were equated with Nazis. Sometimes it's just friendly ribbing...and sometimes it's not.

Forum List

Back