Introduction

Welcome to USMB Breakout :)

Did you remember to bring the pizza?

Hello, My screen name is Breakout because I ride a 2014 Harley Davidson Breakout. I am, as you can see a former US Marine. I served two tours in Vietnam in special operations at Marble Mountain in Vietnam. I am a conservative independent, last election I voted for Mitt Romney. I believe in a smaller and less controlling Federal Government. I strongly believe in lowering taxes and letting the private sector dictate and direct our economy, not the government. I believe in fewer regulations and more accountability, more transparency and less government spending. I believe in a balanced budget and fiscal responsibility. I believe in our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. I truly believe the reason America is great is because of it's people and their hard work, ingenuity and generosity, not the government. As you probably have guessed I am not a big fan of Obama nor his corrupt administration. I was proud to fight for my country and be a Marine but I was disappointed to be spat upon by fellow Americans when I returned from combat, I was called a baby killer, a murderer. I just did my job and I was lucky to come home alive. I am an electrical power engineer and I work for one of the Fortune 100 companies in the US. I work hard and pay my taxes, which are considerable. I own a home and my wife also works hard every day. We both love America and I consider myself very lucky to be an American and in the U.S.A. I look forward to some lively debate and I look forward to meeting many of you here.

Welcome to USMB.

Thank you for your service to our Country. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Liberals also fight and give their blood for our Country. I just want to make sure that you understand that before I encounter you in the ring.

Have fund.

Trying to see where the OP came in insulting people. Oh. Wait. Cuz he isn't a fan of Obama. Gotcha. Um hm. Okey dokey. Eye roll.

I guess you missed this..."Obama nor his corrupt administration". Eye roll back....:eusa_whistle:

So you would do the same that entered this place by making that kind of statement about Romney or Bush?

Of course you would: :eusa_whistle:

Welcome to a new member. Always good to see the Men/Women who served our country join us.

Welcome....you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. We are military too, love America, work hard own a Harley......and blah, blah, blah....hope you enjoy posting here, and some of your BS can be exposed.......

Bitch

Forum List

Back