Invest In Israel's Booming Economy

My broker's been trying to sell me on investing in a number of Israeli concrete companies that specialize in retaining walls and barriers (apparently there's a killing to be made over there).

I'm holding out until the expulsion of Muslims from Jerusalem begins in earnest...

Especially since the Palestinian BDS movement to boycott Israel, Israel's economy has been booming mostly from foreign investments in Israel. Want to retire young? Invest in Israel. And keep those boycotts comin'.

Israel: A Resilient Global Economy

It should be... Americans have given trillions in welfare to Israelis.

Trillions ???

Yikes, math wasn't your best subject, was it ?

I'm talking about both direct and indirect money for weapons, economic welfare,money funneled though non profit organizations over the many years Israel has been a welfare state.

It should be... Americans have given trillions in welfare to Israelis.

Trillions ???

Yikes, math wasn't your best subject, was it ?

I'm talking about both direct and indirect money for weapons, economic welfare,money funneled though non profit organizations over the many years Israel has been a welfare state.
Wow...BullShit Seeker is privy to all the indirect numbers. So tell us genius, how much have Islamic animals cost us as a result of 9-11? How much money and inconvenience at all US and international airports have your beloved Islamic animals cost us? Since you're so good at these "indirect" calculations, that is...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back